只敢躲在时间的尽头
Here you are, hiding away at the end of time.
知道这是为什么吗
Do you even know why?
因为你们是被仇恨的
Because you are hated.
你们...
You are...
被所有人仇恨
hated by everybody.
但没人比我更恨你们
But by nobody more than me.
你跟他说了什么
What did you say to him?
反正我不会告诉你
Oh, nothing I'm going to tell you,
我谁都不会告诉
or anybody else.
除了这一句
Except, maybe this one part.
我说的是...
I said...
"别担心 博士"
"Don't worry, Doctor.
"他们会把注意力集中在我身上"
"They'll all be looking at me!"
你得告诉我们博士现在要干什么
You need to tell us what the Doctor is going to do now.
你们也太蠢了吧
You really are thick, aren't you?
博士回到了伽里弗雷
The Doctor is back on Gallifrey.
用了四十五亿年才回到这里
Took him four-and-half-billion years to get here.
你们觉得他会做什么
What do you think he's going to do now?
当然是再偷一个塔迪斯然后跑掉呀
Why, he's stealing a TARDIS and running away.
再见
Bye!
你挺快的嘛
You were quick.
时间机器 我倒♥退♥了一点
Time machine. I backed up a bit.
博士 博士 看着我
Doctor! Doctor, face me!
你听得到我吗
Doctor, can you hear me?
从塔迪斯里出来面对我 小伙子
Get out of that TARDIS and face me, boy!
小伙子
Boy?
你做得太过分了
You have gone too far.
你打破了自己遵守过的所有准则
You have broken every code you ever lived by.
过了这么久 我付出了那么多
After all this time, after everything I've done,
你不觉得这是宇宙欠我的吗
don't you think the universe owes me this?
欠你什么
Owes you what?
你现在不过是在给她希望
All you're doing is giving her hope.
希望什么时候成了坏事了
Since when is hope a bad thing?
在绞刑台上希望就是坏事
Hope is a terrible thing on the scaffold.
他能跑到哪去
Where can he run?
跟往常一样
Where he always runs.
跑得远远的
Away.
远远的
Just away.
-你觉得新车怎么样 -简陋
- What do you think of the new wheels? - Basic.
这可是经典款 你看这配色
Classic! Look at the colour scheme.
-全是白的 -天才的设计
- It's all white. - Genius!
再检查一下心跳
Check your heartbeat again.
-我觉得你应该会发现已经有了 -是吗
- I think that you'll find you have one. - Yeah?
在我们冲出伽里弗雷时区时
It should have restarted
你的心跳应该已经重新开始了
when we broke free of Gallifrey's time zone.
你活过来了
You're alive!
现在我们只需要摆脱时间领主
Now we just have to shake off the Time Lords.
所以只有一个地方可以去了
There's only one place we can do that.
咱先去吃午餐 然后再早餐如何
What do you say to lunch, followed by breakfast?
因为我们是时间旅行者 就要这么玩
Because we're time travellers and that's how we roll.
然后去和摩西喝鸡尾酒
Then cocktails with Moses.
然后我要发明飞行潜水艇
Then I'm going to invent a flying submarine.
为什么 因为居然还没人发明这个
Why? Because no-one ever has and it's annoying.
或者我们应该乘这台塔迪斯去找我的那台
And maybe we should use this TARDIS to find my proper one.
我需要换件衬衫
I need a clean shirt.
博士
Doctor...
我还是没有脉搏
I still don't have a pulse.
你只是按错地方了
You just haven't found it yet.
-再试试 -我知道怎么测脉搏
- Try again. - I know how to take my pulse.
我知道怎么测
Look, I know how to do it.
看 没脉搏 对吧
See, no pulse, right?
还在那吗
Is it still there?
别对我撒谎
Don't lie to me.
也许我们只需要飞得更远一些
Maybe we just have to fly a little bit further,
加大一点威力
give it a bit more welly.
你的族人说
They said, your lot,
如果你救了我 时间就会破裂
that if you saved me, time would fracture.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他们在夸大其词而已
Oh, they're exaggerating.
他们总是喜欢夸大其词
They exaggerate all the time.
历史会没事的
History will be fine.
时间会自愈 一直都是这样
Time will heal. It always does.
-一直 -是的
- Always? - Yeah.
它会自己解决问题 不用担心的
It'll sort itself out. It'll be all right.
你会有心跳的 还是说你不再相信我了
You'll have a heartbeat. Or don't you trust me any more?!
不信 尤其是你大喊大叫的时候
No. Not when you're shouting.
-咱们这是去哪 -不是宇宙的哪
- Where are we going? - Nowhere in space,
是在时间中前行
forward in time.
我们要去宇宙的最后时刻
We're going to the last hours of the universe.
我们要远超过时间领主们所藏匿的节点
We're going long past where the Time Lords were hiding.
真的是 到最尽头
Literally, to the end.
在那里他们无法追踪到我们
They won't be able to track us there.
我们马上就要到了
We'll just be there for a minute.
我只需要...
I just need to...
我只需要做一个小调整
I need to make an adjustment.
做什么
To what?
也没什么 真的 就是这个...
It's nothing, really. It's this...
神经阻断器
A neural block.
兼容人类 你是这么说的
Human compatible. That's what you said.
我们不需要在这里呆太久
We don't have to stay here long.
再检查一下你的心跳
Check your heartbeat again.
你的时间线现在应该开始了
Your timeline must have started by now.
有脉搏了吧
A pulse, yeah?
你有脉搏了 对吧
You have a pulse, yes?
脉搏
Pulse?
-我来测 -我检查的方法是对的
- Let me do it. - I am checking it properly!
这应该起作用的
This should work.
这必须起作用
This has got to work.
如果我真的只剩最后一次心跳呢
What if one last heartbeat is all I've got?
如果时间不会自愈呢
What if time isn't healing?
如果宇宙需要我死呢
What if the universe needs me to die?
宇宙终结了 它已经没有话语权了
The universe is over! It doesn't have a say any more!
我们正站在最后的余烬上
We're standing on the last ember,
宇宙世间万物的最后的碎片上
the last fragment of everything that ever was.
在此时此刻 我无需对任何人负责
As of this moment, I am answerable to no-one!
外边怎么可能有人
How can there be anybody there?
敲了四下
Four knocks...
总是这样敲四下
It's always four knocks.
不要
No.
这一个我要独自面对
This one I do alone.
外边是什么
What's out there?
在下
Me.
我告诉过你一次
I told you once...
很久很久以前
so long ago...
当我生你气时
that the universe would become
宇宙小得很
a very small place when I'm angry with you.
你看够小了吗
Small enough for you yet?
你好 在下
Hello, Me.
你看到我似乎不感到惊讶
You don't seem surprised to see me.
在一切都将终结之时
At the end of everything,
永生者亦会出现在时间尽头
we should expect the company of immortals,
别人是这么告诉我的
so I've been told.
即使是其他不死之人也都逝去了
Even the other immortals are gone.
只剩在下了
It's just Me.
独一无二的在下
The one and only Me.
终于 你赢得了这殊荣
Finally, you earn the title,
在时间终结之时坐在这现实圆罩里
sitting here in a reality bubble at the end of time itself.
话说你是怎么维持它的
How are you sustaining it, by the way?
用才华
Brilliantly.
我一直在看着星星死亡
I've been watching the stars die.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表