印度和日本 它们
India and Japan, they were...
差不多融合了
sort of merged.
我们还是不知道其他的工作人员在哪
We still don't know where the rest of the crew are, though.
我是说 看看这地方的规格
I mean, a place this size...
等等 大灾难
Hey, what? "Great Catastrophe"?
什么大灾难
What Great Catastrophe?!
你还有挺多事件值得期待的 不是吗
Well... You've got all that to look forward to, haven't you?
提醒你下
Mind you,
这地方看着像停用很久了
this place looks as if it's been dead for a long while now.
怎么了
What is it?
我还是摆脱不掉那种感觉
I still can't shake the feeling.
眼睛 看
Eyes. Watch.
天上的眼睛
Eyes in sky.
这鬼话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
乔普拉不担心 474保护乔普拉
Chopra not worry. 474 protect Chopra.
乔普拉好看
Chopra pretty.
饶了我吧
Oh, for the Gods'...
离我远点
Just back off!
现在别闹了
Oh, come on now...
-放开他 乖 -474 对不起
- Let him go, pet! - 474 sorry!
-放开他 立刻 -不许帮它
- Let him go, now! - Not help it!
已被设置为对肢体威胁采取反击
它差点杀了我
It could have killed me!
它们就是被这么养殖的 你知道的
That's how they're grown. You know that.
他们会回击任何攻击
They react to any attack.
-养殖 -他们或许没给他们智慧
- "Grown"?! - They might not give them much upstairs,
但我们这位朋友可是懂得战斗的
but our friend here certainly knows how to fight.
你身处困境时 就会感激她了 我保证
You'd be glad of her in a tight corner, I'll bet.
你说的"养殖"是什么意思
What does she mean "Grown"?
她是个兽人步兵 克拉拉
She's a Grunt, Clara.
他们被养在孵化场内
They're bred in hatcheries.
克隆肌肉
Cloned muscles.
低智能
Low intelligence.
只会蛮干 提供即时战力
Brute force. Instant army.
太恶心了
That's disgusting!
这就是38世纪的做法
Well, that's how they roll in the 38th century...
拉住我的手
Hold my hand.
我没事
I'm OK.
我有事
I'm not.
跑 跑 跑 跑 跑
Oh, run, run, run! Run! Run!
跟着我
Follow me!
往前
Straight ahead.
不 这边
NO! This way!
深安藤
Deep-Ando!
来
Come on!
快 把东西推到门前 要把它们挡在外面
Quick! Push anything in front of it! We've got to keep them out!
深安藤 他掉队了
Deep-Ando! We've lost him!
它们到底是什么
What the hell are they?
不是海盗 我们要找到深安藤
Not pirates. We've got to get Deep-Ando!
你朋友在哪
Where's your friend?
深安藤 我不知道
Deep-Ando? I dunno. He's...
他还在外面
He's still out there!
474!
它们到底是什么
What the hell are they?
它们去哪里了
Where did they go?
永田长官 这里是深安藤
'Chief Nagata, this is Deep-Ando.
你们去哪了
Where did you go?
永田 这是深安藤
Nagata, this is Deep-Ando!
愿诸神保佑你
May the Gods look favourably upon you!
愿诸神 你在吗
May the Gods... Are you there?
深安藤 这里是永田
Deep-Ando, this is Nagata.
愿诸神保佑你
May the Gods look favourably upon you.
深安藤 你在吗
Deep-Ando, are you there?
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
看它们是用什么做的
Finding out what they're made of.
深安藤 你在吗
Deep-Ando, are you there?
-派兽人步兵去 -不
- Send the Grunt! - No.
为什么不呢 它就是为了这种事存在的
Why not? That's what it's for.
他还在外面 你不能就这样放弃他
Look, he's still out there! You can't just abandon him.
我需要确切的信息才能拿别人的命冒险
I need proper intel before I risk anyone else.
包括474的
Including 474.
继续尝试联络
Keep trying the comms.
深安藤 愿诸神保佑你
Deep-Ando, may the Gods look favourably upon you.
-怎样 -有机的 一定是有机体
- Well? - Organic. Definitely organic.
血细胞 皮肤细胞 黏液
Blood cells. Skin cells. Mucus.
深安藤 愿诸神保佑你 深安藤
Deep-Ando, may the Gods look favourably upon you. Deep-Ando...
-这是什么 -墨菲斯
- What are these? - “Morpheus"?
墨菲斯 传说中的梦神吗
Morpheus? Named after the God of Dreams?
-对 -不光是这个
- Oh, yeah. - Ooh, yeah! Not just this.
那这些是什么 睡眠舱
So, what are they, then? Sleep pods?
不止如此
More than that.
-深安藤 你听得见吗 -继续联络
- Deep-Ando? Deep-Ando, can you hear me? - Keep trying.
我可以帮你看看 三角定位信♥号♥♥
I could take a look at that. Triangulate the signal.
帮你找到你朋友
Help you find your friend.
首先 告诉我这个是做什么的
First, tell me what those things are.
-深安藤 -这是深
- Deep... Deep-Ando? - ‘This is Deep...'
深安藤 这是乔普拉
Deep-Ando, this is Chopra.
我收到一个信♥号♥♥
I'm getting a signal!
深安藤 你听得见吗
Deep-Ando can you hear me?
深安藤 深安藤 这是乔普拉
Deep-Ando? Deep-Ando, this is Chopra.
你听得见吗
Can you hear me?
-博士 -克拉拉
- Doctor! - Clara?
-克拉拉 -没事 不过是墨菲斯而已
- Clara! - It's fine, it's just Morpheus.
你以为你在干嘛
What did you think you were doing?!
它拉我进去的
It dragged me in!
这些电线 像蛇一样 像活的一样
The wires, they were like snakes, like it was alive!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
对 它就闪了一下 我睡着了吗
Yeah. It just kind of flicked over my eyes. Did I sleep?
-对 你睡着了 -它为什么要抓我
- Yeah, you did. - Why did it just grab at me?
半感应设置 认为自己知道什么适合你
Semi-sentient. It thinks it knows what's good for you.
显然你需要小憩一下
You obviously needed 40 winks.
聪明的小睡眠舱
Clever little sleep pod.
不过你刚才说 这不仅仅是睡眠舱
You said it was something more than that, though.
别闹了 谁会不知道
Come on, everyone knows.
那么这么说吧 我们不知道
Well, let's just say, for the sake of argument, that we don't.
墨菲斯是什么
What is Morpheus?
最后一个舱
Last pod.
这个舱
This pod.
不是空的
Not empty.
别 真是够了
Oh, no. No, no. Enough of that.
就好像
It's almost like...
有人
someone's...
小心
Careful!
来 让我试试
Here. Let me try.
你好
Hello-o?
不要怕 我们不会伤害你
It's OK. We're not going to hurt you.
能开门吗
Will you open up now?
我们先自我介绍好吗
Come on. Let's start with names, shall we?
我叫克拉拉
Um, I'm Clara.
他是博士
This is the Doctor.
没事
It's OK.
这个时候该我登场了
'Ah, this is where I come in.'
你好
Hello.
我想从那出去
I wanted to get out of there.
马上出去 我当然是这么想的
Immediately. Of course I did.
但这个人 博士
But this man... the Doctor...
他想要解释
He wanted explanations first.
所以...
So...
愿诸神保佑我们
May the Gods look favourably upon us all!
朋友们 我们共享前所未有的繁华盛世
Friends. We live in a time of unparalleled prosperity.
和平的黄金时代 百业兴荣
A golden age of peace, harmony and industry...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表