但每个轮班 每个工作日都有结束的时候
But every shift must come to an end. Every working day must stop.
当然 我们可以为了赶工服用提神剂
Of course, we can take stimulants to make that deadline,
保证我们能撑过重要会议
to keep us propped up through that important meeting.
但最后
But always, always,
我们始终逃不过睡眠的需求
sleep claims us in the end.
现在不同了
Until now!
睡眠剥夺舱吗
Sleep-deprivation pods?
不尽然
Not exactly.
欢迎 墨菲斯
Welcome, Morpheus.
墨菲斯梦神器能将整个夜间体验
The Morpheus machine concentrates the whole nocturnal experience
浓缩至短短五分钟
into one five-minute burst.
如今你可以一个月不睡觉了
Now, you can go a whole month without sleep!
-一个月 -保证一切通过休息获取的好处
- A month? - All the chemical benefits of rest,
但能增加更多的时间 持续不断地工作
but freeing up the nights to continue working, working, working!
永远比你的竞争者快一步
To get the edge on your competitor.
获取更多额外的利润
To turn that extra profit.
疯了吧 这太糟糕了
That's insane. That's HORRIBLE!
总算有人看清楚这事的荒唐本质了
Finally, someone who sees it for what it is!
不用再害怕《李伯大梦》的物是人非
Leave the Rip Van Winkles behind
著名美国短篇小说作品 类似南柯一梦
成为新时代的清醒者吧
and become one of the new generation of Wide-Awakes!
这就是未来
The future is here.
现下我们已经踏入未来
The future is now.
让墨菲斯拥你入睡
Let yourself slip into... the arms of Morpheus!
-但睡眠是... -附加有条款和条件
- But sleep is... - Terms and conditions apply.
睡眠至关重要 睡眠最棒了
Sleep is vital. Sleep is wonderful.
连我都会睡觉
Even I sleep.
什么时候
When?!
你没看见的时候
Well, when you're not looking.
墨菲斯是我的 是我的发明
Morpheus is mine. My invention.
它彻底改变了特莱顿社会
It's changed Triton society forever.
它的工作原理是什么
So, how does it work?
舱体内会发出加密的电子信♥号♥♥
The pod sends out a coded electronic signal
作用在大脑的某个部位
that acts on certain parts of the brain.
改变基础的化学过程
Changes the fundamental chemistry.
真恶心
It's disgusting!
这是要把人变成只会工作的工蜂
Making people into bloody drones!
-我以前也说过 -的确
- I've said it before... - Aye. You have.
侵占我们的睡眠 一点也不神圣
Colonising our sleep! Is nothing sacred?
我们浪费三分之一的人生在睡眠上
We spend a third of our lives asleep.
时间就是金钱
And time is money.
他说得对 这发明太棒了
He's right, man! It's amazing.
特莱顿所有人都在用
Everyone on Triton's using it.
是吗
Are they now?
"睡眠编织起关怀的衣袖"
"Sleep, that knits up the ravelled sleeve of care.
出自莎士比亚《麦克白》第二章 第二场
"每天的死亡"
"The death of each day's life,
"是遍体鳞伤的苦工沐浴"
"Sore labour's bath.
"挫伤心灵的药膏"
"Balm of hurt minds,
"是生命盛宴的营养主食"
"Chief nourisher in life's great feast."
祝贺你 教授
Congratulations, Professor!
你彻底改变了整个劳动力市场
You've revolutionised the labour market!
-你战胜了自然法则 -谢谢
- You've conquered nature! - Thank you.
而你也创造了恶煞
You've also created an abomination.
博士说我们得找到另一个士兵
The Doctor said that we had to find the other soldier.
并找到答案
And to find answers.
所以我们就离开了实验室
So, we left the lab.
他认为那些怪物袭击我们
He thought that there was some connection between
跟墨菲斯的工作原理有一定的联♥系♥
my Morpheus process and those creatures that attacked us.
不管怎么说 你很快会发现 他...
Anyway, you'll see. He...
他有一个理论
He had a theory.
-睡尘 -睡尘[眼屎]
- "Sleep dust"?! - Sleep dust.
你在开玩笑吗
You're kidding!
我看来像是在开玩笑吗
Do I look like I'm kidding?
这是开玩笑的脸吗
Is this a kidding face?
问问空间站的工作人员他们是不是在开玩笑
Ask the crew of this station if they're kidding.
或者说他们剩下的东西
Or what's left of them.
-可睡尘[眼屎] -对 你眼角的东西
- But sleep dust? - Yes. The stuff in the corner of your eye.
每早起床时擦掉的东西
The stuff you wipe away every morning when you wake up.
这太荒谬了 一点道理都没有
That's ridiculous. This is getting us nowhere.
博士 这些东西怎么可能是"眼屎"做的
OK, how, Doctor, how can those things be made of "Sleep dust"?
当我们睡觉时 眼屎在眼中聚集
Well, when we sleep, the mucus crust builds up in our eyes.
血细胞 皮肤细胞
Blood cells. Skin cells.
尘的基本组成就是这些 人类皮肤
That's what dust largely is. Human skin.
但是你的干涉让它进化 让它疯长
But your meddling has evolved it. Hot-housed it.
过去在你眼中睡觉的东西
What used to be sleep in your eye
变成了一种食肉的生命
has turned into a carnivorous life form!
你不能这样随随便便指控他人
You can't just throw accusations like that around!
所以你在墨菲斯里待得越久
So, the longer you're in Morpheus,
就会造出越多睡尘
the more the dust builds up?
这是诽谤
That's slander!
人们躺在睡眠舱里 成了唾手可得的食物
Lying there in those pods, people are a ready-made food source.
他们在哪
Where are they, then?
工作人员在哪
Where's the crew?
被消化了
Digested.
走吧 我们要去找深安藤
Come on, we need to find Deep-Ando.
快点
Come on.
快点
Oh, come on.
这附近一定有个出口
Must be an exit here somewhere.
听我说
Listen to me.
这些东西到处都是
Those things. They're everywhere.
看在诸神的份上 快来救我
For the Gods' sake, come and get me.
那我们呢
What about us?
我们在特莱顿时都用过睡眠舱
We've all used the pods back on Triton.
不是所有人
Not all of us.
现在不是洋洋自得的时候 乖
This isn't a good time to be smug, pet.
我猜你们用的和这里的相比
My guess is that the ones you're using are pretty primitive compared
是比较原始的型号♥
to what's going on up here.
这些是二代 对吗
These are a sort of a Mark II, yeah?
当然 我已经改进了程序
Obviously, I have tried to improve the process.
加速进程
Speed things up.
你成功了
You've succeeded there.
不过睡尘怎么变成了那些生物
But how does the dust become those creatures?
你看到发生什么了
You saw what happened.
睡尘聚集起来 把自己铸成人类形状
The dust conglomerates. It moulds itself into a humanoid form.
它会适应环境 它很聪明
It's adaptable. It's clever.
而且它们朝我们来了
And it's coming for us.
听着 你们是来救工作人员的
Look, you came to rescue the crew.
我就是工作人员 快救我
I'm crew. So, rescue me!
怎么只有你活了下来
How come you're the only one left?
因为我藏了起来
Because I hid.
我藏在唯一一个
I hid in the only place
我认为怪兽找不到的地方
I thought those monsters wouldn't find me.
听着 我们必须离开这
Look, we've got to get out of here!
不 我们不会离开这
No. We can't leave this place
除非所有的睡尘
until there's not a trace of the dust
和你的机器都不复存在
or your machines left.
不然你们就都完了
Or that's it for your lot.
我们就完了 你是什么意思
Our lot? What do you mean?
你们人类
Oh, the human race.
深安藤遥 6897 让我进去
Haruka Deep-Ando, 6897. Let me in.
我很乐意
'I'd love to.'
那就让我进去
Well, do it then!
我的身份信息一定在公♥司♥目录里
My ID must be on the Corporation index.
你必须唱那首歌♥
'You have to do the song.'
什么
What?!
你必须唱那首歌♥ 深安藤6897
'You have to do the song, Deep-Ando 6897.'
我没时间干这个
I haven't got time for this!
请你唱那首歌♥
'Do the song, please.'
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
在湿婆节/日本新年/圣诞节聚会后
'After the Maha Shivaratri/Oshogasu/Christmas party
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表