Will there be music?
你们觉得是否允许有族人演奏小提琴
Do you think people will be allowed to play violins?
谁来制♥造♥这些小提琴
Who's going to make the violins?
你们其实并不知道 不是吗
Well? Oh, you don't actually know, do you?
因为 就像以前每个发脾气的孩子一样
Because, like every other tantrumming child in history,
邦妮 你们并不知道自己想要什么
Bonnie, you don't actually know what you want.
那么 让我问你一个
So, let me ask you a question
关于你们那个美丽新世界的问题
about this brave new world of yours.
当你们杀死了所有的坏人
When you've killed all the bad guys,
当一切都完美无缺 公正公平
and when it's all perfect and just and fair,
当你们终于得到了
when you have finally got it
你们想要的那样
exactly the way you want it,
你们会怎么处置像你们一样的人
what are you going to do with the people like you?
那些惹是生非的人
The troublemakers.
你们要怎么保护你们那伟大的变革
How are you going to protect your glorious revolution
不受下一次的侵袭
from the next one?
我们会赢的
We'll win.
哦你们会吗 好吧 也许你们会赢
Oh, will you? Well, maybe... maybe you will win!
但是没人能一直赢
But nobody wins for long.
命运之轮只会不停地转动
The wheel just keeps turning.
所以 来吧
So, come on.
打破这个循环
Break the cycle.
你为什么还在说
Why are you still talking?
因为我想让你看到 我快做到了
Because I want to get you to see, and I'm almost there!
你知道我看到了什么吗 博士
You know what I see, Doctor?
一个盒子
A box.
盒子里装着我要的东西
A box with everything I need.
50%的机会
A 50% chance.
对我们来说也是
For us, too.
那我们开始啦 手指准备好
And we're off! Fingers on buzzers!
你觉得今天运气好吗
Are you feeling lucky?
你准备好玩这个游戏吗 比比谁更快
Are you ready to play the game? Who's going to be quickest?
-谁会是幸运儿 -这不是游戏
- Who's going to be luckiest? - This is not a game!
对 这不是游戏 亲爱的
No, it's not a game, sweetheart,
我真心实意这么说
and I mean that most sincerely.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我也想知道 你设计了这一切 为了什么
Yes, I'd quite like to know that, too. You set this up -- why?
因为这不是游戏 凯特
Because it's not a game, Kate.
这是场模型大小的战争
This is a scale model of war.
我们经历的每场战争 就在你跟前了
Every war ever fought, right there in front of you.
因为它们都是一样的
Because it's always the same.
当你开了第一枪 无论出于多么正义的原因
When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel,
你不知道谁会因此而亡
you have no idea who's going to die!
你不知道谁家幼童尖叫着被烧死
You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn!
多少人因此心碎
How many hearts will be broken!
多少生命因此消亡
How many lives shattered!
多少流血牺牲 直到所有人
How much blood will spill until everybody does
开始做他们一开始就应该做的事情
what they were always going to have to do from the very beginning --
坐下谈谈
sit down and talk!
听着 我只不过想让你们多想一想
Listen to me. Listen, I just... I just want you to think.
你知道什么是思考吗
Do you know what thinking is?
这只不过是改变想法的另一种说法
It's a fancy word for changing your mind.
我不会改变我的想法
I will not change my mind.
那么你会愚蠢地死去
Then you will die stupid.
或者 你也可以离开那个盒子
Alternatively, you could step away from that box,
你可以走出那扇门
you can walk right out of that door
你可以放弃这场革命
and you could stand your revolution down.
不
No!
我不会停手的 博士
I'm not stopping this, Doctor.
这是我发起的 我不会放弃
I started it. I will not stop it.
你认为我做了这一切 他们还会放我走吗
You think they'll let me go, after what I've done?
你们这群哭叫的孩子都是一样的
You're all the same, you screaming kids.
你知道吗
You know that?
看看我 我不会被原谅
"Look at me, I'm unforgiveable."
没料到吧 我原谅你
Well, here's the unforeseeable. I forgive you...
即使你做了这些
after all you've done.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你不明白
You don't understand.
你永远不明白
You will never understand.
我不明白
I don't understand?
你开玩笑吗 我当然明白
Are you kidding? Me? Of course I understand.
你把这叫做战争吗 这可笑的小骚乱
You mean, you call this a war? This funny little thing?
这不是战争
This is not a war!
我曾经的战场比你所知道的更大
I fought in a bigger war than you will ever know.
我的劣迹比你想象的更恶劣
I did worse things than you could ever imagine.
当我闭上眼睛
And when I close my eyes...
我耳边萦绕的尖叫声没有人能数清
I hear more screams than anyone could ever be able to count!
你知道如何对待这些痛苦吗
And do you know what you do with all that pain?
需要我告诉你放哪里吗
Shall I tell you where you put it?
你使劲地握住
You hold it tight...
直到它灼伤了手心
till it burns your hand,
然后你告诉自己
and you say this...
没有人需要这么活着
No-one else will ever have to live like this!
没有人需要经历这些痛苦
No-one else will have to feel this pain!
在我的看护下他们不用
Not on my watch!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
我知道 谢谢
I know, thank you.
那么
Well?
这是空的 对吗
It's empty, isn't it?
两个盒子 都是空无一物
Both boxes. There's nothing in them...
只有按钮
just buttons.
当然
Of course.
你知道你为什么知道吗
Do you know how you know that?
因为你开始像我一样思考
Because you've started to think like me.
这很折磨人 是吗
It's hell, isn't it?
没有人应该这样思考
No-one should have to think like that.
也没有人需要这样思考
And no-one will.
我们不会让这种事发生
Not on our watch.
搞掂你了
Gotcha!
你怎么能如此确定
How can you be so sure?
因为你有个劣势 扎吉拉
Because you have a disadvantage, Zygella.
我了解那张脸
I know that face.
好极了 但现在我们知道盒子是空的了
This is all very well, but we know the boxes are empty now.
没法儿忘记这件事了
We can't forget that.
不 你之前十五次也是这么说的
No. Well, um, you've said that the last 15 times.
你没有消除我的记忆
You didn't wipe my memory.
是的 只有凯特的
No. Just Kate's.
当然还有你的小朋友们
Oh, and your little friends here, of course.
他们醒来时 不会记得你做了什么
When they wake up, they won't remember what you've done.
这将成为我们的秘密
It'll be our secret.
-你会保护我吗 -你是我们中的一个了
- You're going to protect me? - You're one of us now,
无论你喜欢与否
whether you like it, or not.
我不明白你怎么能就这样原谅我
I don't understand how you could just forgive me.
因为我也曾处在你的位置上
Because I've been where you have.
那是另一个盒子
There was another box.
我当时打算按下那个按钮了
I was going to press another button.
我打算消灭我所有的同类
I was going to wipe out all of my own kind --
男人 女人 孩子
man, woman and child
我当时确信我做的是对的
I was so sure I was right.
后来怎么样了
What happened?
和在你身上发生的事一样
The same thing that happened to you.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德影响了我的想法
I let Clara Oswald get inside my head.
相信我
Trust me.
她不会离开
She doesn't leave.
扎贡总司令 停战协议恢复
Zygon High Command, the ceasefire is back in place.
反叛分子已经撤退 你们都
The rebels are standing down. You are all...
安全了
safe.
-塔迪斯 -塔迪斯
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表