就是它 这就是我忽视掉的
That's it. That's what I've been missing.
克拉拉 我找到了
Clara, I've found it!
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara! Clara!
高哥
Lofty!
我不知道那是你的宝宝
I had no idea that was your baby.
宝宝你好 我不知道这是你的小爸爸
Hello, baby, I had no idea this was your junior parent.
我在试着安抚她
I'm trying to settle her.
-她喜欢这些鱼 -你在喊
- She likes all the fish. - OK, you're shouting.
怎么了 是不是手指又被什么夹了
What's happened? Did you trap your finger in something again?
睡觉时间取消 放下手里的烈酒
Bedtime is cancelled. Everybody, off the hard stuff.
今天晚上有很多事要做 我需要一个铁匠
We've got a long night's work ahead of us. I need a blacksmith.
-谁是铁匠 -我就是铁匠
- Who's the blacksmith? - I'm the blacksmith.
你是个铁匠 还有个孩子
You're the blacksmith and you've got a baby too?
他还真是劲头十足啊
He's been at it hammer and tongs.
博士 解释一下 怎么回事
Doctor, explain. What's happening.
明天会有一场战争
There's going to be a war tomorrow.
我刚刚得到了一条消息
And here's some news, this just in:
我们会大获全胜
we're going to win the hell out of it.
-怎么赢 -阿西尔德 这是你的家乡
- How? - Ashildr, this is your village,
你永远不用离开它了
and you will never have to leave it,
-我保证 -说真的 怎么赢
- I swear. - Seriously, how?
我告诉你们我们基本被判死刑了
I told you that we were basically doomed.
你们整个头戴两角的村子里
Did no-one in this two-horn town
就没人想过告诉我你们有...
think to mention that you had...
鳗鱼吗
eels?
-鳗鱼 -提示你们
- Eels? - I give you...
水中之火
fire in the water!
电鳗
Electric eels!
对 对
Yes, yes!
我完全知道你们什么感觉
I know exactly how you feel.
好吧 不完全
Well, not exactly.
她需要换尿布了
She needs changing.
有计划了吗
Plan, then?
有了
And it is...
绝佳的计划
a doozy!
我们需要把克拉拉宇航服里的
We need to pull that silvery stuff
银色东西全弄出来
out of Clara's space suit.
我们可以用它们来放大电流
We can use it to magnify the electrical charge.
不要露出困惑的表情
Stop looking confused!
高兴一点
Look happy!
比对手看起来更高兴就是赢
Winning is all about looking happier than the other guy.
永远迈着活泼的步伐
Always walk briskly.
使你变成一个活动的目标
Makes you a moving target.
那是给高哥的 高哥
That's for Lofty. Lofty!
说话带着自信
And talk with confidence,
哪怕你其实被吓坏了
even if you're terrified.
表现出你了解他们战术的样子
Act as if you know their plan,
有时幸运的话
and sometimes, if you're very lucky,
他们甚至会告诉你战术
they'll actually tell you it.
这是给阿西尔德的
This is for Ashildr.
然后我们部署铁砧
Then we deploy the anvil.
这个阶段的关键是取得一个它们的头盔
Now, at this stage, getting me one of their helmets is key.
只要拿到头盔 一切就落定了
We get a helmet, and this is over,
然后剩下的
then we can mop up the rest
我们可以用阿西尔德的魔兽来收尾
using Ashildr's monstrosity.
这做得太烂了
That is rubbish.
我知道
I know.
你好
Hello,
我是博士 很高兴见到...
I'm the Doctor. It's lovely to meet your face to...
你逼真全息影像的脸
convincing hologram.
你可以随时"嗞"地一下关掉吧
You could always go "Bzzz" and get rid of it, no?
想想还是算了 别那样 这样挺适合你
No, on second thoughts, don't. That suits you.
战斗的时间到了
It is time to fight.
不不不 我们决定还是算了
No, no, no. We decided against that.
我们决定来场派对
We thought we'd just have a party!
我换种说法告诉你们
Let me put it another way.
你们要么战斗 要么等死
You fight or you die.
我们没有武器
We're unarmed.
这间屋子里一件武器都没有
There isn't a single weapon in this room --
我敢肯定你的扫描系统也是这么说的
which I'm sure your systems are telling you.
你不会对没有武器的平民开火吧
You wouldn't open fire on unarmed civilians, would you?
不会是第一次了
It wouldn't be the first time.
活宝 就是现在
Chuckles, NOW!
快跑 快跑
Run, run, run-run-run-run!
搞定四个 还有六个
That's four down, six left.
上
Go!
活宝 切换电路
Chuckles, switch!
活宝 切断电路
Chuckles, off!
不要动
Don't move.
上
Go!
怎么样了
How's it coming?
正在转换中子流的两极
Reversing the polarity of the neutron flow.
这话应该有意义吧 听起来很酷炫
I bet that means something, it sounds great.
阿西尔德
Ashildr!
-你准备好了吗 -我害怕
- Are you ready? - I'm scared.
你生来就是为了这一刻
You were born for this.
给他们一个难忘的故事
Show them a story they'll never forget.
这是什么怪兽
What is this beast?
不可能
It's impossible!
撤退 撤退
Withdraw. Withdraw.
留下来战斗
Stand and fight!
撤退
Withdraw.
看他们逃跑的样子
See how they run.
撤退
Withdraw.
胆小鬼
Cowards!
撤退
Withdraw.
够了 阿西尔德 故事可以结束了
That's enough, Ashildr. Story's over.
喜剧结尾
Happy ending.
这是什么把戏
What trickery is this?
用着一张假脸的人还说这话
Says the man with a fake face.
但是 这就是
But you see, that's the trouble
通过科技看现实的短处
with viewing reality through technology --
给你换种现实看太容易了
it's all too easy to feed in a new reality.
拍到了吗 太好了
You got it? Great.
用一个故事来拯救一个村庄
A story to save a town,
用噩梦中的木偶
and a puppet from a nightmare.
你看 你刚刚看到的
You see, you've just seen the world
是讲故事的人眼中的世界
through the eyes of a storyteller.
麦雅人的雄师
The mighty armies of the Mire --
残忍♥暴虐 战无不胜
brutal, sadistic, undefeated.
连我都信了
Even I believed the stories.
但是从今以后 再没有人会相信了
But after today, no-one will again.
你的军队 生死存亡都由它的声誉决定
An army like yours, it lives or dies on its reputation --
它的传奇
its story.
今天 你们被一群
And today, you were sent packing
农夫和渔夫打得落花流水
by a handful of farmers and fisherman.
更不用说
Not to mention the whole
被木偶吓得屁滚尿流哭爹喊娘这么丢脸的事
"Wetting your pants and running away from a puppet" debacle.
太搞笑了
See, that was really funny.
简直笑死人
That was hilarious.
你该庆幸没人把这录下来了
It's just lucky that nobody recorded that.
不对 我们录下来了
Wait a minute, we did.
只要加一段不文山鬼马表演主题曲就完美了
See, all it needed was the Benny Hill theme.
对 加一段那个主题曲
The Benny Hill theme, yes!
我们可以留着这段搞笑小视频
Now, you see, we could just keep this as a funny little film
每年在圣诞派对上回放 或者
and play it every year at the Christmas party, or...
我可以上传到宇宙管去
I could upload it to the galactic hub
看看大家怎么评论
and get a second opinion.
所以 你要回答的问题就是
So, the question you need to ask yourself is this --
你的声誉到底有多重要
just how important is your reputation to you?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表