Ah, yes.
用来存储禁忌外星科技的小仓库
The dark little storage facility for forbidden alien tech,
这一切的源头
where this all began.
谁有权限进入
Who has access to it?
奥斯古德姐妹
The Osgoods.
只有她们吗
Only the Osgoods?
上次博士已经把它封了
The Doctor sealed it up after the last time.
因为不想让UNIT插手停战协议
Didn't want UNIT interfering with the ceasefire.
不许回避问题 只有奥斯古德姐妹能进入吗
Don't avoid the question. Do only the Osgoods have access?
博士也可以
The Doctor has access, too.
还有谁
Who else?
还有你
You.
你也有权限
You have access?
是的
Yes.
用钥匙 还是密♥码♥
Is it a key? Or a code?
不 是通行证 一段代码吗
No, a pass. A key code?
立刻交给我
Give it to me now.
我不能
I can't.
有趣 你没有说谎
Interesting. You're not lying.
我没有
No, I'm not.
-但你有某种通行证 -很显然
- But you have access of some kind. - Obviously.
-马上给我 -我说了我不能给你
- Give it to me now. - I told you. I can't.
你知道我没撒谎 我不能给你进入的通行证
You KNOW I'm not lying, I can't give you access.
那么你是怎么进去的
OK, how do you get in there?
你具体是怎么进去的
How, physically, do you get in?
-自动的 -怎样做 告诉我
- It's automatic. - But how? Tell me!
我的生物特征就是钥匙
The door is keyed to my body print.
生物特征识别 没错
Ah, yes, your body print.
你不能给我通行证 因为我已经有了
You can't give me access, because I have access already.
-我就是你 -对
- I'm you. - Yes.
我会找到什么 奥斯古德之盒里面有什么
And what am I going to find? What's in the Osgood box?
克拉拉
Clara?
盒子可以终止停战协议
The box ends the ceasefire.
我知道 怎么终止
So I'm told. How?
盒子里面有个按钮
There's a button inside the box.
按下它 就会发射一种信♥号♥♥
Press it, it will transmit a signal
把地球上每个伪装着的扎贡人变回去一小时
that will unmask every Zygon on the planet for up to an hour.
有什么好笑的
What's there to smile about?
群体恐慌 然后就是战争
Mass panic followed by a war.
所有的扎贡人都会一举加入我们
Every Zygon on our side at a stroke.
两千万扎贡人对七十亿地球人
20 million Zygons against seven billion humans --
这场战争你们赢不了
that's not a war you can win.
那我们就死在烈火里 而不是在禁锢中苟活
Then we will die in the fire, instead of living in chains.
你的大部分同胞不想要这样
Most of your own kind don't want that.
那就不再给它们选择的机会
Then it's time we stopped giving them a choice.
你该问最重要的问题了
It's time you asked the most important question.
-什么问题 -我在等
- Which is? - I'm waiting.
为什么叫它奥斯古德之盒
Why's it called an Osgood box?
-我不会告诉你的 -很好
- I'm not telling you. - Good.
我一直在期待听到你的尖叫
I've been looking forward to hearing you scream.
我不会告诉你 因为等你到了黑色档案馆
I'm not telling you, because when you get to the Black Archive,
你自己会发现的 到那时
you'll find out for yourself, and when you do,
你会希望再次和我通话的
you're going to want to speak to me again.
我在对你说谎吗
Am I lying to you?
一会儿见
See you later.
你叫什么
What's your name?
奥斯古德
Osgood.
不是姓氏 是问名字
No, no, no. Your first name?
你叫什么名字
What's Your first name?
巴泽尔
Basil.
佩特萝莱拉
Petronella.
咱们还是按老样子称呼吧
Let's just stick with what we had.
我需要问你一件事
I need to ask you...
因为这很重要
because it's important,
因为它关系重大
because it might matter...
什么很重要
What's important?
你是哪一个 人类还是扎贡人
Which one are you? Human or Zygon?
无论你是谁 我们可以帮你
Whoever you are, we can help you.
这不赖我
It wasn't me.
他们攻击了我
They attacked me.
他们看到了我 我被迫...
They saw me. I had to...
没事了 没事了
It's OK, it's OK, it's OK. It's OK, it's OK.
司令来了 她把我变了回去
A commander came. She turned me back!
我们可以帮忙 我们可以帮你
We can help. We can help you.
-博士 我们可以帮他对吧 -我不确定
- Doctor, we can help him, can't we? - I'm not sure.
拜托
Please!
回来 快回来
Come back! Come back!
北美分部向总司令汇报
North America reporting back to High Command.
我要去黑色档案馆
I'm going to the Black Archive.
-我来打开 你跟着 -自然
- I'll open it up, you will follow. - Of course.
不过首先 找到博士 可能的话复♥制♥他
But first, locate the Doctor. If possible, duplicate him,
之后杀掉他
and then kill him.
这会是我的荣幸
It will be my pleasure.
现在我不能帮你 不过
I can't help you just now, but...
为什么
Why?
-我喜欢这样 我喜欢在这 -我理解
- I was happy like this. I was happy here. - I understand.
我不能变身 我不能隐藏
I can't change. I can't hide.
让我们帮你
Let us help you.
不要
No!
你是真♥相♥或惩罚
You're truth or consequences.
我们不是 我们真的不是
We're not. We're really not.
我不会参加你们的战斗
I'm not part of your fight.
我不想和任何人战斗
I never wanted to fight anyone,
我只想生活在这
I just wanted to live here.
为什么我不能平静地生活
Why can't I just live?
我们站在你这一边
We're on your side.
我不站在任何人一边
I'm not on anyone's side.
这是我的家
This is my home.
听着 我们不是它们
Listen, we are not them.
我回不去了
I can't go back now.
你已经夺走了我的生活
You've taken my life!
不不不 停下 停下 停下
No, no, no! Stop! Stop! Stop!
它们会杀了我
They will kill me.
就是这样 奥斯古德 这就是它们的计划
There it is, Osgood. There's their plan.
去除所有人的伪装 引起恐慌
Unmask everyone, provoke fear,
猜忌 挑起战争
paranoia, provoke a war.
-博士 -凯特 你没事吧
- Doctor... - Kate! Are you all right?
我当然没事 我能发生什么事
Of course I am. Why wouldn't I be?
我只是听到了不同的版本
It's just I'd heard otherwise.
我没事
I'm fine.
博士 我们找到了扎贡的指挥中心
Doctor, we know where the Zygon command centre is.
我们知道了克拉拉的孵化舱在哪
We know where Clara's pod is.
我们可以带你过去
We can take you there.
那还真是凑巧了
Well, how very convenient,
因为这就是我们一直在找的
because that's just exactly what we're looking for.
终于见到了 黑色档案馆
And here it is, the Black Archive.
我挺喜欢当你的 克拉拉
Oh, I do like being you, Clara.
所有人见到你都会致敬
Everyone just waves you on past.
好了 这东西怎么用
Now, how does this work?
它们还真喜欢洞穴啊
Well, they like a good cave, don't they?
有多少孵化舱里有人
How many of these pods are occupied?
我们不知道
We don't know.
哪一个是克拉拉的
Which one is Clara's?
真奇怪 之前还在这里的
Well, that's strange. It was here before.
博士
Doctor...
我觉得它们是扎贡人
I think they're Zygons.
你们这群狡猾的小猴子
Oh, you tricky little monkeys!
恢复真身
Normalise.
克拉拉 我觉得你已经没有...
Well, Clara, I think you're reaching the end of your...
博士在这里
The Doctor is here.
别杀了他 我们需要他活着
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表