简直美丽极了
It was beautiful.
不
No.
是非常悲伤
It was sad.
不 两者皆有
No. It was both.
但那不是你能够理解的 对吧
But that's not something you would understand, is it?
你不喜欢结束
You don't like endings.
她死了 博士
She died, Doctor.
克拉拉数十亿年前就死了
Clara died billions of years ago.
-你杀了她 -不
- You killed her. - No.
-你任由其发生 -不 我没有
- You let it happen. - No, I didn't.
你也没有
Neither did you.
是她
She did.
她成全自我为所爱之人而死
She died for who she was and who she loved.
她勇敢地面对死亡 这令人悲伤
She fell where she stood. It was sad.
也非常美丽
And it was beautiful.
也是个结束
And it is over.
-我们没有权利改变她的存在 -阿西尔德
- We have no right to change who she was. - Ashildr...
-在下 -在下 下地狱去吧
- Me. - Me, go to hell.
根据我的计算 你还剩下五分钟
By my calculations, you've got about five minutes.
你知道为什么我们要逃跑吗 博士
You know why we run, Doctor?
因为很有趣
Because it's fun!
因为我们知道夏天不会永远持续
Because we know summer can't last forever.
它当然可以 当然可以
Of course it can. Of course it can.
你只需要偷一部时间机器
You just have to steal a time machine.
混血
The Hybrid.
还有五分钟下地狱
Five minutes to hell.
我想是时候说出真♥相♥了
I think it's time to tell the truth.
开启屏幕
Screen on.
你当时仅仅是个孩子
'You were barely more than a child.'
你闯入了这里
You broke in here
然后幽灵和你说了混血的事
and the Wraiths spoke to you about the Hybrid.
为什么那个故事让你如此害怕
Why did that story make you so scared?
我不知道 我不记得了
I don't know. I don't remember it.
时不时的你会回忆起来
Sometimes you do.
我们想忘记的事总是会这样
It's always the way with things we'd rather forget.
不过你现在记得了 对不对
You remember now, though, don't you?
告诉我 博士 谁是混血
Tell me, Doctor, who is... the Hybrid?
谁在威胁整个时间和空间
Who threatens all of time and space?
这太简单了 非常非常简单
Oh, that's easy. That's very, very easy.
混血
The Hybrid...
就是你
is you.
我是人类 混了一点麦雅人在其中
I'm human, with a little bit of Mire inside me.
混血应该是半时间领主半戴立克
The Hybrid is supposed to be half Time Lord, half Dalek.
不 不是的
No, it isn't.
预言其实说的是两个战士种族
The actual prophecy specifies only two warrior races.
戴立克和时间领主就假定是自己
The Daleks and the Time Lords made assumptions, of course.
一贯如此
And they would.
人类和麦雅
Humans and the Mire...
同样都是战士种族 非常合适
both warrior races. It fits perfectly.
这个理论很有趣
It's an interesting theory.
你有更好的吗
Do you have a better one?
根据你的说法
By your own reasoning,
为什么混血不可能是半时间领主半人类呢
why couldn't the Hybrid be half Time Lord, half human?
告诉我 博士 我一直很好奇
Tell me, Doctor, I've always wondered...
你是个时间领主
You're a Time Lord,
你是出身名门的伽里弗雷人
you're a high-born Gallifreyan.
为什么你要花大部分时间在地球上
Why is it you spend so much time on Earth?
这就是你的神理论吗 我是混血
That's your best theory? I'm the Hybrid?
我逃离伽里弗雷是因为我怕自己吗
I ran away from Gallifrey because I was afraid of myself?
这一点也不符合逻辑
That doesn't make any sense.
这很符合逻辑 你也知道
It makes perfect sense, and you know it.
我说对了吗
Am I right?
是真的吗
Is it true?
有关系吗
Does it matter?
没有
No.
因为我有一个更好的推测
Because I have a better theory.
真的吗
Really?
如果混血不是一个人 而是两个呢
What if the Hybrid wasn't one person, but two?
-两个 -一个非常危险的组合
- Two? - A dangerous combination
一边是热情激昂并强大的时间领主
of a passionate and powerful Time Lord
一边是和他非常相似的年轻女人
and a young woman so very similar to him.
会将对方推向极限的旅伴
Companions who are willing to push each other to extremes.
她是我的朋友 她只是我的一个朋友
She's my friend. She's just my friend.
你是怎么遇到她的
How did you meet her?
米西
Missy...!
米西
Missy.
米西
Missy.
法师
The Master.
爱好混乱的人
The lover of chaos.
她也想逼你爱上混乱
Who wants you to love it, too.
她这媒人做得挺不错
She's quite the matchmaker.
克拉拉是我的朋友
Clara's my friend.
我知道
I know.
而你不惜抛弃所有时间与空间
And you're willing to risk all of time and space
只因为你想她
because you miss her.
我不得不好奇下一步你们准备做什么
One wonders what the pair of you will get up to next.
没什么
Nothing.
什么都不做
Nothing at all.
我知道我已经太过火了
I know I went too far.
我明白
I get it.
所以我要做我现在要做的事
That's why I'm doing what I'm doing.
-是什么 -我要把她送回地球
- And what would that be? - I'm taking her back to Earth.
某个安全的地方 无人注意的地方
Somewhere safe, somewhere out of the way.
我会把她对我所有的记忆都消除
I'm going to wipe her memory of every last detail of me.
就好像我们的友谊永远没有发生过
'It'll be like our friendship never happened.'
这也许不是她想要的
'That may not be what she wants.'
我之前就做过
'I've done it before.
通常 我会用心灵感应抹除记忆
'Usually, I do it telepathically,
但这一次 我有了更好的东西
'but this time, I've got something better.'
它其实...
It's quite...
一点不会痛
painless.
你会告诉她你的计划吗
Will you tell her what you're going to do?
当然
Of course.
什么时候
When?
现在
Now.
屏幕关闭
Screen off.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You OK? - Yeah.
没事 没事 就是还没有脉搏
Yeah, yeah. Just, you know, my pulse.
我保证我们会想出办法的
Yeah, we'll fix that somehow. I promise.
-你应该记得阿西尔德 -当然
- You remember Ashildr, of course. - Yeah, sure.
我以为你见到她会很吃惊
I thought you'd be more surprised to see her.
我看到了
I was watching.
在监控上
On the monitor.
不要
No.
不论你要做什么 博士 别做
Doctor, whatever you're about to do, don't do it!
不会痛 不会有任何感觉
It won't hurt, it'll be nothing.
你只会昏迷一小会儿
You'll just pass out for a moment.
-然后呢 -醒来之后你就没事了
- And then? - When you wake, you'll be fine.
-可是 -克拉拉 听我说
- But... - Clara, just listen to me.
说出来 说出来
Just say it. Say it.
告诉我
Come on. Tell me.
醒来之后 你会忘了我
When you wake up, you will have forgotten me.
你甚至会忘记我们曾经相遇
You'll have forgotten we ever even met.
那这样做的理由呢
And why would I want that?
因为这是唯一的办法
Because it's the only way.
你脑子里的那些东西 我的影像
That stuff in your head, the image of me,
他们可以通过这些找到你
they could use it to find you.
我用了这个
I, er... I used these.
-用在哪里 -那上面
- On what? - That.
-你干了什么 -你觉得我♥干♥了什么
- What did you do? - What do you think?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表