O'Donnell!
你真的是博士吗 我是你的大粉丝
Are you really the Doctor? I'm a huge fan!
我是说
I mean, um, you know...
干的漂亮
Nice work.
蒂姆·拉恩 我为卡茜打手语
Tim Lunn, I sign for Cass.
告诉我 外面那些东西怎么回事
Tell me, what about those things out there,
他们是什么
what are they?
-他们为什么要杀我们 -他们...
- Why are they trying to kill us? - Well, they're...
-他们是鬼魂 -他们不是鬼魂
- They're ghosts. - They're not ghosts.
卡茜说...
Cass is saying...
谢谢 不过我不需要你帮忙
Thank you, but I actually don't need your help.
我懂手语
I can speak sign.
说吧
Go ahead.
本组手语二十级大神鉴定此手势可能是"吃了吐"的意思
不 不 好吧我不懂
No, no, actually, I... I can't.
我把手语删了给旗语腾地方了
It's been deleted... for semaphore.
麻烦哪位给我一套旗子
Someone get me a selection of flags.
有一个鬼魂是我们的前指挥官
One of the ghosts is our previous commanding officer.
至于另一个鼹鼠鬼 我们不认识
The other, um... moley guy, we don't know what he is.
-他来自蒂沃利星球 -听到没
- He's from the planet Tivoli. - See?
该星球人上次出现是在S06E11中
该集与本集是同一个编剧
我就说他是外星人 对不对
I told you he was an alien! Didn't I say that?
可蒂沃利星球的人并不暴♥力♥ 而且胆子很小
Weird thing is, they're not violent. They're too cowardly.
连傻子都不敢吓
They wouldn't say boo to a goose.
甚至会把车钥匙和银行账户交给傻子
They're more likely to give the goose their car keys and bank details.
他们第一次出现是什么时候
When did they first appear?
你看到机棚里的那艘太空飞船了吗
Oh, did you see that spaceship in the hangar?
我们在湖床上找到的 把它运到基地里以后
Yeah, we found that on the lake bed and we'd just got it on board
一个引擎突然启动了 莫纶就...
and one of the engines started up and then Moran got...
莫纶就被杀了
Moran was killed.
然后他们就出现了
Then they appeared
一出现就想杀了我们
and pretty much straightaway started trying to kill us.
我们赶紧带上能带的东西
So we grabbed what we could
想要找一个藏身之处
and we were looking for somewhere to hide
然后我们发现这些鬼魂无法进入这里
and that's when we realised the ghosts couldn't come in here.
-这是什么地方 -这是一个法拉第笼
- What is this place? - It's a Faraday cage.
电磁波完全无法进入
Completely impenetrable to radio waves
显然那些家伙也被挡在了外面
and, apparently, whatever those things are out there.
现在谁是头儿
So, who's in charge now?
我至少要知道应该无视谁
I need to know who to ignore.
应该是我
That would be me.
她
Her.
其实是我 我是矢量石油公♥司♥的代表
Actually, that would be me. I represent Vector Petroleum.
矢量石油公♥司♥ 理查德·普利查德
-我们拥有石油开采权 -石油
- We've obtained the mining rights to the oil. - The oil?
这是什么地方
Where are we?
这里以前是一座军事训练基地
This used to be a military training site.
上面本来是一处水坝
There was a dam overlooking it,
可是后来水坝爆♥炸♥ 山谷被淹没了
but the dam burst and the valley was submerged.
二十年前
Then, 20 years ago,
我们在下面发现了油量丰富的储油层
we discovered a massive oil reservoir underneath it.
早上好 现在进入白昼模式
'Good morning. Entering day mode.'
好了 天亮了 我们可以出去了
OK, it's morning. We can go outside now.
谢天谢地
Thank God for that.
终于能离开这里了
At last, we can get out of here.
早上了吗
Morning?
没错 我们离水面的光线太远了
Yeah, we're too far below the surface for daylight,
所以只能自己区分白天和黑夜
so we have to demarcate artificial days and nights.
我想再看一眼那艘太空船
I'd like to have a further look at that spaceship,
可那些东西要不是鬼魂怎么办
but what about those things that aren't ghosts?
没事 他们只在夜间出没
It's all right. They only come out at night.
真奇怪这个好消息一点都不让人安心
Weird how that is not comforting.
-不管他们是什么 -他们是鬼魂
- If whatever they are... - They're ghosts!
他们不是鬼魂
They're not ghosts!
他们想杀你们
Somebody trying to kill you,
你们为什么不离开这个基地呢
why haven't you abandoned the base?
这是我的命令
That was my call.
这些采矿设备价值一万亿
We have 1 trillion worth of mining equipment here.
我们不能丢下这些一走了之
We're not just going to abandon it...
有什么问题吗 要是真的搞砸了
What? If it all goes pear-shaped,
损失惨重的又不是他们
it's not THEM that lose a bonus.
好了 我知道了
It's OK. I understand.
你是个蠢货
You're an idiot.
告诉我 这里为什么会有法拉第笼
Come to mention it, why is there a Faraday cage on the base?
这是采矿设备 由核裂变反应供能
It's the mining equipment. It runs on nuclear fission.
法拉第笼内衬的铅
The Faraday cage has been lined with lead
在放射物泄漏时可以作为保护罩
to act as a shelter in the event of a radiation leak.
所以我们的敌人是两个不知名的杀人狂
So we're fighting an unknown homicidal force
其中一个是你们指挥官的样子
that has taken the form of your commanding officer
另一个是胆小的外星人
the cowardly alien,
而且还在水下 还在核反应堆里
underwater, in a nuclear reactor.
还有什么是我需要知道的吗
Anything else I should know?
比如说谁对坚果过敏什么的
Someone got a peanut allergy, or something?
一切都开始于这艘船 这里将是答案所在
It all started with this ship. This is where the answer will be.
你们搬走的东西是怎么处理的
What's happened to the stuff you've removed?
这是长途旅行用的
This is for long-haul flights.
这里应该有一个
There should be a suspended-animation chamber
为驾驶员准备的休眠室
for the pilot right here.
还少了一节动力电池
Plus, one of the power cells is missing.
-动力电池 -是的 你看电池槽是空的
- A power cell? - Yeah. You can see the casing is empty.
-外面不安全 -怎么了
- It's not safe out here! - What's the matter?
她不让我进飞船里面看
She won't let me look inside the spaceship.
她说那里不安全 我说外面才不安全呢
She says it's not safe. I'm saying it's not safe out here.
-我想它们应该很值钱 -什么
- I imagine they're pretty valuable. - What?
我是说强大 那些动力电池
I mean, powerful. Those power cells.
我想它们应该很强大
I imagine they're pretty powerful.
它们能把一艘飞船从银河系的一端
They can zap a vessel from one side of the galaxy
快速移♥动♥到另一端
to the other,
谁都能猜到它们很强大嘛
so take a wild stab in the dark.
不见的那个肯定在某处
And the missing one must still be out there.
是的 不然的话...
Yes, well, otherwise...
这个人为什么还在跟我说话
Sorry, why is this man still talking to me?
我们什么也没搬走 因为没有时间
We haven't removed anything. There hasn't been time.
所以我们都知道什么
So what have we got?
莫纶死了 然后那些东西就出现了
Moran dies, and then those things appear.
它们可以穿墙
They can walk through walls.
只在夜间出没
They only come out at night...
还有点透明
and they're sort of see-through.
等等 博士 你不会是说...
Doctor, wait, you're not saying...
它们是鬼魂
They're ghosts!
是鬼魂
Yeah, ghosts...
你说过世界上没有鬼魂
You said there was no such thing.
你刚还对鬼魂理论嗤之以鼻呢
You actually pooh-poohed the ghost theory.
是啊 不过这世界上本来也没有
Yes, well... well, there was no such thing
袜子 智能手♥机♥或者徽章什么的
as socks or smartphones and badges
它们出现以后不就有了吗
until there suddenly were.
再说了 他们还能是什么
Besides, what else could they be?
他们不是全息投影 不是肉偶
They're not holograms, they're not Flesh Avatars!
肉偶第一次出现于新版S06E05
也不是傲盾
They're not Autons.
奈斯廷意识体的塑料仆人
第一次出现于老版S07E03
也不是阴间领域里蹦蹦跳跳的死人备份
They're not digital copies bouncing around the Nethersphere.
阴间领域即第八季中法师的应许之地
这些人是真的死了
No, these people are literally, actually dead.
太棒了
This is... It's amazing!
我还从未见过真正的鬼魂
I've never actually met a proper ghost!
莫纶是我们的朋友
Moran was our friend.
那些卡片
The cards.
没错 对了
Oh! Oh, right you are.
过来
Oh, come here.
我知道想要不被抓是很难的
是我的错
我本该知道
你不住在阿伯丁
[苏格兰东北部港市]
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表