老版第四任博士最后把女伴莎拉·简送去了并非她家乡的阿伯丁
我不是说我不在乎
没有人会被吃掉/蒸发/
消灭/升级/附体/
遭到致命伤害/被变成果冻
我们都会安全脱身的
我对你们失去的同伴深感抱歉
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我会竭尽所能
I'll do all I can
查清你们朋友/家人/宠物的死因
to solve the death of your friend/family member/pet.
但你们难道不知道这意味着什么吗
But don't you see what this means?
死亡 这是唯一
Death! It was the one thing
宇宙中所有生物平等享有的东西
that unified every single living creature in the universe,
现在死亡没有了
and now it's gone!
你们怎么还能坐得住呢
How can you just sit there?!
你们不想现在就出去
Don't you want to go out there right now,
把他们摔倒在地 问他们问题
wrestle them to the ground and ask them questions
直到声嘶力竭
until your throat falls out?
死亡是什么样的 疼不疼
What's death like? Does it hurt?
你们死后还会不会饿
Do you still get hungry?
会不会怀念活着的时候
Do you miss being alive?
你们为什么只能使用金属物品
Why can you only handle metal objects?
我都不知道我注意到了这一点
Oh, I didn't know. I'd noticed that. OK...
所以他们想杀了你们 什么什么的
So, they'll try to kill you, blah, blah, blah.
那又怎么样 你们还能回来
What does that matter? You come back!
他们确实感觉爱杀人 但是即使这样
A bit murder-y, sure, but even so!
冷静点 博士
Calm, Doctor...
冷静
Calm...
你遇见雪莉·巴席时也是这种状态
You were like this when you met Shirley Bassey.
雪莉·巴席 英国著名女歌♥星
好了 第一个问题
OK. Question one.
鬼魂是什么
What is a ghost?
第二个问题
Question two.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
发生什么了
Whoa. Whoa, what's happening?
"晚上好 进入夜晚模式"
'Good evening. Entering night mode.'
这可不对
That's not right.
我们又切回夜晚模式了
We're switching back into night mode again.
这怎么可能 不不不
This can't happen! No, no, no!
这是什么声音
Um, what's doing that?
博士
Doctor?
这是塔迪斯示警的修道院钟声
The Tardis Cloister Bell!
博士 有什么不对劲吗
Doctor, what's wrong?
一定是那些鬼魂
It must be the ghosts.
那就是塔迪斯到这里时感到不安的原因
That's why she was upset when we got here.
为什么
Why?
我不明白
I don't understand.
就是我说过的
It's just what I was saying.
非死即生 就这个道理
You live and you die -- that's it.
那些鬼魂是畸变产生的
The ghosts are aberrations.
由时间的碎片构成
A splinter of time in the skin.
他们是违背自然规律的
They're unnatural.
-她想远离它们 -那我们该怎么做呢
- She wants to get away from them. - So, what do we do?
拉手刹
Put the handbrake on.
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
外面 事件现场
Out there, where the action is.
听着
Look, um...
-什么 -都是我的错
- What? - Oh... this is my own fault.
我和下一任博士一样喜欢冒险
I like adventures as much as the next man.
如果下一任博士也是喜欢冒险的男人的话
If the next man is a man who likes adventures.
即使这样 也别把这里当自己家
Even so, don't... don't go native.
什么意思 我没这么想
What do you mean? I'm not.
这里虽然有这么大的空间
Look, there's a whole... dimension in here,
但只能容纳一个人 那就是我
but there's only room for one, me.
慢着
Wait... wait a second.
你刚刚就像喝了太多冰饮的孩子一样
You just raved about ghosts
咆哮了一番鬼魂什么的
like a kid who had too much sherbet.
-你知道你需要什么吗 爱好 -我不用
- Do you know what you need? You need a hobby! - I really don't.
或者更好的选择是一段恋情
Or, even better, another relationship!
拜托 你们人类对恋爱多疯狂
Come on, you lot, you're bananas about relationships.
你们总是写恋爱歌♥曲
You're always writing songs about them
还为恋爱参战 纹身
or going to war or getting tattooed...
博士 我挺好的
Doctor, I'm fine.
我只是觉得我应该说点什么
I just felt that I had to say something.
我知道 谢谢你
I know. And I appreciated it.
因为我有责任关心你
Because I've got a duty of care.
你对待这责任很认真 我明白
Which you take very seriously, I know.
-所以我能不说了吗 -拜托别说了
- So can I stop now? - Please. Please do.
"请注意 各位成员
'Attention, all crew.
系统提前进入了夜晚模式
The Drum has switched to night mode early
所以请拿上补给品前往法拉第笼"
'so grab provisions and make your way to the Faraday cage.'
是你吗 班尼特
That you, Bennett?
我出去找那枚丢失的电池了
I went out looking for that missing power cell.
根据合同 这还是灰色地带
OK, contractually, it's a grey area,
但我认为我们可以认为一切附着物
but... I reckon we can argue everything non-indigenous
都是我方资产 因此...
is an asset and therefore...
班尼特
Bennett?
我们现在应该是白昼模式
We're meant to be in day mode!
你们不应该出现在这里
You shouldn't be here.
什么
What?
什么
What?
你在说什么
What... what are you saying?
外舱门开启
外舱门开启
不 莫纶 不要
No, Moran! Don't!
普利查德你的位置不明
'Pritchard, you are unaccounted for.
立即联络控制室或者前往法拉第笼
'Contact the bridge or get to the Faraday cage immediately.
普利查德 联络控制室或立即前往法拉第笼
'Pritchard, contact the bridge or get to the Faraday cage!'
我很愿意为联♥合♥国♥特别情报小组工作
I'd love to work for UNIT,
地球的第一道防线什么的
Earth's first line of defence, and all.
但我也许不是很适合 做一名战士
I'm probably not suited, though. Not much of a fighter.
更可能是个炮灰
More of a bleeder.
普利查德 你去哪儿了
Pritchard! Where you have you been?
大家都在找你
Everyone's been looking for you.
你的制♥服♥怎么是湿的
What's with the wet suit?
是啊 你去哪儿了
Yeah, where have you been?
奥唐纳 没事了 普利查德在这里
'O'Donnell, it's OK. Pritchard's in here!'
普利查德 你个白♥痴♥
Pritchard, you moron.
拿上你的东西 我们要提早关闭了
Grab your stuff, we're locking down early.
以防我没办法把这个调回白昼模式
In case I can't get this back into day mode.
他还好吗
Is he all right?
有人落水 有人落水
Man overboard. Man overboard!
我们需要立刻进行水下援救
We need a rescue team in the water now!
班内特 等一下 那是普利查德
Bennett, wait! It's Pritchard.
他是鬼魂 又是一个鬼魂
He's a ghost. He's another ghost.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
快点 快点 给力点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on...
早上好 正在进入白昼模式
'Good morning. Entering day mode.'
不 不 莫纶 不要
'No! No, Moran! Don't!'
他们开始利用基地来对付我们
They're working out how to use the base against us --
篡改时间设定从而可以自♥由♥活动
altering the time settings so they can go about uninhibited,
打开气闸室
opening the airlocks...
他们在学习
They're learning.
现在有三个鬼魂了
And now there's three of them.
卡茜 我们要怎么做
Cass, what do we do?
放弃基地
We abandon the base.
总部可以派一整队海军
Topside can send down a whole team of marines
或者驱鬼者 或者其他什么的下来
or ghost-busters - or whatever.
等一下
Wait, wait...
我不能强迫你离开
I can't force you to leave,
所以你可以待在这里经历《林中小屋》
so you can stay and do the whole cabin-in-the-woods thing
《林中小屋》2012年美国恐怖片
然后被杀死或者被淹死 都随你的便
and get killed or drowned, if you want.
但我的首要任务是保护我的船员
But my first priority is to protect my crew.
但我们会回来的 对吧
But we're coming back, aren't we?
是的 我们会回来
Yes, we're coming back.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表