Why not?!
因为那其实并不好
Because it wouldn't be good.
阿西尔德 求你了
Ashildr, please.
阿西尔德
Ashildr.
我再也不是阿西尔德了
I am not Ashildr any more.
你养了猫吗
Do you have a cat?
听起来像一只大猫
It sounds like a very big cat.
难怪有这么大一个猫洞
Hence the very big cat flap.
莱昂德多 这是博士
Leandro, meet the Doctor.
你以为我在帮你
You thought I was helping you.
其实是你在帮我
In fact, it was the other way round.
莱昂德多 我们得手了
Leandro, we have it.
我的这位朋友跟我想的一样有用
My friend here was as useful as I'd hoped.
如果有人要我帮忙 为什么不直接问呢
If somebody needed my help, why did nobody just ask?
我猜你一定是在计划着一些我不会同意的事
I am forced to assume you have plans and I wouldn't approve.
阿西尔德
Oh, Ashildr...
别再这么叫我了
Stop calling me that.
-杀了我吧 -为什么
- Kill me! - Why?
如果你想伤害这个星球 或者它的人♥民♥
If you intend any harm to this planet, or its people,
杀了我是你的最佳方案
then killing me is by far your best move.
你要自寻死路
You invite your own death?
不 我只是想让你先攻击我
No. I just want you to attack first.
那么我就问心无愧了
Then my conscience is clear.
-无愧于什么 -你
- Of what? - You.
你不属于这个世界 也不在我的计划中
You are not of this world, or part of my plans.
我没有理由跟你吵
I have no quarrel with you.
那就告诉我你为什么在这里 准备做什么
Then tell me why you are here and what you intend to do.
不然 就继续尝试杀了我
Otherwise, get on with trying to kill me.
但我建议你 要迅速并精准
But I advise you -- be very quick and very sure.
我来自西上相星[位于狮子座]
I am from Delta Leonis.
我的部落被推♥翻♥了 我的世界被毁灭了
My tribe was overthrown, my world destroyed,
我的妻子在逃亡中死去了
my wife killed as we escaped.
那个护身符就是你们的交通工具吗
Using the amulet? That's your means of travel?
我坠落到地球上时遗失了它
I lost it when I crashed to Earth.
我在我的庭院里发现了他
I found him in my grounds.
我找护符项链时他就在庭院里休息
He's been sleeping there while I searched for it.
冥界 通向死后的世界
The Underworld, gateway to an afterlife.
另一个次元
Another reality...
我们需要打开一扇门 穿行于星系
We need it to open a portal, travel the galaxy.
所以你们的计划是什么 阿西尔德
Oh, so what's the plan, Ashildr?
幻想自己做他的新王后吗
Fancy yourself as his new Queen?
他睡觉时你去捕猎 办差事
Hunting, running errands while he sleeps.
天哪
Oh, dear God...
你就和其他所有男人一样
You're just like every other man.
我不是在找丈夫 你这白♥痴♥
I'm not looking for a husband, you oaf.
我是在找一匹能带我出城的马
I'm looking for a horse to get me out of town.
而你拒绝了我
You said no.
所以呢 你觉得你能信任他吗
Oh, what? And you think you can trust him?
-他明白孤独的感觉 -我也明白
- He knows what it is to be alone. - So do I!
那你怎么能做出那些事
Then how could you do what you did?
-我想弄明白你们的主旨 -我们的什么
- I'm looking for the headline here. - The what?
就是 你想逃离吗
Well, you know, you want to escape?
去吧 想怎么逃就怎么逃 我为何不赞同
Go on. Escape as much as you like! Why would I not approve?
-那个护身符 -它怎么了
- The amulet... - What about it?
需要一条生命 才能使它运作
A death is required. It is only way the amulet works.
当然了
Of course.
每条亡命都是现实中的裂痕
Every single death is a tiny fracture in reality.
而护身符能将裂痕撬开
Now the amulet can lever the fracture open.
原始但有效
Primitive, but effective.
只是对资源的充分利用而已
It's just exploiting an abundant resource.
这里的死亡太多了
There's so much dying here.
你要用谁的死来帮你逃走
Who dies so you can run away?
克莱顿
Clayton?
我来了 尊敬的小姐
Coming, my lady.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
他爱你
He loves you.
看起来会爱到最后
To the end, it would seem.
你想代替他吗
Would you rather take his place?
不能用博士 我们说好了的
Not the Doctor, we agreed!
阿西尔德 艾纳之女
Oh, Ashildr, daughter of Einarr...
你身上发生了什么
what happened to you?
是你 博士
You did, Doctor.
是你
You happened.
我知道你承受了痛苦
I know you've suffered.
你的孩子死了
Your children dying...
他们总是会死的
They would have died anyway.
人类的生命转瞬即逝
Human life is fleeting.
人只是蜉蝣 繁殖然后死去
People are mayflies, breeding and dying,
不断重复相同的错误
repeating the same mistakes.
无聊透顶
It's boring.
我被困在这
And I'm stuck here.
被一个男人所抛弃
Abandoned by the one man
而他应该知道永生是什么滋味
who should know what eternity feels like.
他本应理解我
Who should understand.
我现在理解了 但是
I do, now, but...
你还是不愿带我同行
You still won't take me with you.
你四处晃悠的时候 我却煎熬了几个世纪
You gad about while I trudge through the centuries,
日复一日
day by day,
时复一时
hour by hour.
你飞走后有想过有担心过日后会发生什么吗
Do you ever think or care what happens after you've flown away?
我继续活在被你遗弃的世界里
I live in the world you leave behind.
因为你把我抛弃在这里
Because you abandoned me to it.
我为什么要为你负责
Why should I be responsible for you?
你使我获得了永生
You made me immortal!
我救了你
I saved your life.
我不知道让你的心脏继续跳动
I didn't know that your heart would rust
会腐蚀你的内心
because I kept it beating.
我不知道你的心泉会不断流失
I didn't think your conscience would need renewing,
直到最后一滴人性也干涸
that the well of human kindness would run dry.
我只不过想救一个吓坏了的女孩的性命
I just wanted to save a terrified young woman's life.
你并没有拯救我 博士
You didn't save my life, Doctor.
你是困住了我
You trapped me inside it.
现在我找到了一个能放我自♥由♥的人
And now I've found someone who can set me free.
一个能理解我的人
Someone who understands.
听着 我不知道狮子莱尼的真正目的
Look, I don't know what Lenny the Lion is up to,
上世纪60年代的电视节目
但我知道他这种人
but I know his type.
一旦起了争执 他首先会咬下你脑袋
Very first argument, guaranteed he'll bite your head off.
我也能咬下他脑袋
Or I'll bite his off.
或许 我会很享受这种乐趣
Perhaps I'll enjoy that.
你是在玩火
You're playing with fire.
一旦打开大门 你不知道
Open that portal and you have no idea
会放出什么鬼东西
what horrors might come through.
这正是一个开门的好理由
That's as good a reason as any to do it.
你不是这样的人 我知道你不是
You're not like this. I know you're not.
我就是这样的
This is exactly what I'm like.
是你把我变成这样
This is what you made of me!
他会杀了你
He'll kill you.
那他得做得利落
He'll have to be fast.
如果他这么做了
And if he does...
或许也该是时候了
perhaps it's about time.
在下小姐
Lady Me?
在下小姐 谢天谢地 你还安全
Oh, Lady Me, thank goodness you are safe.
山姆·斯威夫特已被抓到
Sam Swift has been captured
他说噩骑士正赶过来
and he swore the Knightmare was heading in this direction.
我没见他
I've not seen him.
山姆·斯威夫特将在正午被绞死
Sam Swift will hang in Tyburn at noon.
半个小时后
In half an hour?
一个死定了的罪人
A guilty man destined to die?
好事一桩
No harm in that.
我没见过噩骑士
I have not seen the Knightmare.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表