'Don't kill him. We need him alive.'
为了什么
What for?
因为我刚发现叫奥斯古德之盒的原因了
Because I just found out why it's called an Osgood box.
-有两个盒子 -两个奥斯古德和两个盒子
- There's two of them. - Two Osgoods, two boxes.
双子计划啊 你以为会怎样
Operation Double. What did you expect?
里边是什么 博士 马上告诉我
What's in them, Doctor? Tell me. Now!
一个盒子让所有扎贡显形
One box normalises all the Zygons.
-另一个呢 -杀死它们
- And the other? - Destroys them.
分别是哪一个
Which is which?
那可不能说
That would be telling!
哪个盒子可以让扎贡显形 博士
Which box normalises the Zygons, Doctor?
告诉我 不然她就得死
Tell me, or she dies.
不 这是战争
No. This is war.
你开了枪 就要付出代价
You pull the trigger, you pay the price.
杀死她
Kill her.
蓝色的
The blue one!
蓝色的 蓝色的让所有扎贡显形
The blue one! The blue one normalises all your people.
你在撒谎吗 你在骗我吗 博士
Are you lying? Are you lying to me, Doctor?
不 我没有
No, I'm not.
当你打开盒子后 你就会发现我没说谎
And when you open up the box, you'll see I'm not lying.
真♥相♥
惩罚
真♥相♥
惩罚
博士
Doctor?
真♥相♥
惩罚
博士
Doctor!
我知道
Yeah, I know.
把他带过来
Bring him to me!
-抱歉 博士 正当防卫 -你是你
- Sorry, Doctor! Self-defence. - You're you!
-我是我 -你怎么逃生的
- I'm me. - How did you survive?
连开五枪
Five rounds' rapid.
很抱歉 博士 我知道你不赞成
I'm sorry, Doctor, I know you don't approve.
为什么维护和平总是要引起杀戮
Why does peacekeeping always involve killing?
这里就是全部人了吗
Is this the lot?
不 还有很多
No, there are plenty more of them.
这些是最近的
They were the nearest.
-你是你 -我是我
- You are you? - I'm me.
是人类还是扎贡
But human or Zygon?
是我
Me.
咱们要对付的是什么情况
What are we dealing with?
两千万扎贡人将卸去伪装
20 million Zygons about to be unmasked.
你不知道它们是不是人类
You don't know whether they are human or not.
你不能和它们战斗 不能用士兵
And you can't fight them, not with soldiers.
这让我想问一个非常重要的问题
Which leads me to a very big question.
我真希望你别问
I was really hoping that it wouldn't.
Z-67 沙利文毒气 杀死扎贡的毒气
The Z-67, Sullivan's gas, the gas that kills the Zygons.
沙利文是第四任博士同伴
被你拿走了
So you took it.
你知道的 老爸懂得最多
Well, you know how it is. Daddy knows best.
红色盒子里的就是那个 对吧
That's what's in the red box, yes?
当然是了
Of course it is.
如果我没记错的话
If I remember rightly,
它会在大气层内产生连锁反应
it causes a chain reaction in the atmosphere,
将地球上所有扎贡人开膛破肚
turns every Zygon on Earth inside-out.
让我进行和平谈判 你不能进行大屠♥杀♥
Let me negotiate peace. You can't commit mass murder...
那你为什么要把毒气留给我们
Then why did you leave the gas with us?
那盒子是两个种族的保护措施
The boxes are safeguards for both species.
-你同意了的 -我从没同意过
- You agreed to that. - I never agreed to that.
你同意了 然后我抹去了你的记忆
Yes, you did, then I wiped your memory.
也是你同意的
You agreed to that, too.
两个奥斯古德就是为了监管停战协议
But that's why there were two Osgoods to police the ceasefire.
一个人类 一个扎贡
One human and one Zygon,
保护秘密 守护和平
to keep the secrets and keep the peace.
很抱歉 博士
I'm sorry, Doctor.
真心的 但是和平已经不存在了
Truly. But the peace is failing already.
来吧
Come on.
惩罚
真♥相♥
没用的 邦妮 你赢不了
It's no good, Bonnie, you can't win.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你好呀 好呀 你也好
Hi! Hello! Hello! Oh, hello!
停吧 停吧 谢谢了
Hi. Hi. Stop this. Stop this, please.
让我把这俩盒子拿走
Let me take both of these boxes away.
我们会原谅 我们会忘记
We'll forgive, we'll forget.
停战协议依然奏效
And the ceasefire will stand.
不行
No.
博士 这些按钮我要按哪个
Doctor, which of these buttons do I press?
博士 是哪一个 真♥相♥还是惩罚
Doctor, which one? Truth or consequences?
真♥相♥还是惩罚
Truth or consequences?
这是我们一直等待的时刻
This is the moment we've all been waiting for.
拿定主意的时间
Make-your-mind-up time!
这边按钮中有一个会摧毁扎贡人
One of those buttons will destroy the Zygons,
释放那个白♥痴♥的毒气
release the imbecile's gas.
第四任博士喜欢称呼沙利文为那个白♥痴♥
而另一个则会引爆
The other one detonates the nuclear warhead
黑色档案馆下的核弹头
under the Black Archive.
它会杀死伦敦所有的人
It'll destroy everyone in London.
邦妮 邦妮 甜心
Bonnie. Bonnie, sweetheart!
这边的按钮一个会卸去全世界扎贡人的伪装
One of those buttons will unmask every Zygon in the world.
另一个会消除它们改变外形的能力
The other one cancels their ability to change form.
会让它们永远变成人类
It'll make them human beings for ever.
这是保护措施上的保护措施
There are safeguards beyond safeguards.
这是我在一个很重要的日子里做的
I did this on a very important day for me
-停战协议会保持 -这是个错误
- and this ceasefire will stand. - This is wrong.
不 不是
No, it's not.
你要对所有暴♥力♥ 所有痛苦负责
You are responsible for all the violence. All of the suffering.
-不 我不用 -用
- No, I'm not. - Yes.
-不是 -是
- No. - Yes,
是你设计的这种局势 这是你的错
you engineered this situation, Doctor. This is your fault.
不 不是 这是你的错
No, it's not, it's your fault.
我必须这么做
I had to do what I've done.
我也一样
So did I.
我们被当做畜生对待
We have been treated like cattle.
-那又如何 -我们被丢在那里自生自灭
- So, what? - We've been left to fend for ourselves.
-每个人都是 -这不公平
- So is everyone. - It's not fair.
这不公平
Oh, it's not fair!
我没意识到这不公平 你知道吗
Oh, I didn't realise that it was not fair! You know what?
我的塔迪斯不能正常工作
My TARDIS doesn't work properly
而且我没有私人裁缝
and I don't have my own personal tailor.
这些没有可比性
The things don't equate.
这些事已经发生 扎吉拉 它们是事实
These things have happened, Zygella, they are facts.
你想要的只是以暴♥力♥招致更多的暴♥力♥
You just want cruelty to beget cruelty.
你们没比那些对你们残酷的人好多少
You're not superior to people who were cruel to you,
你们只是一帮新的冷血的人
you're just a whole bunch of new cruel people.
一帮新的冷血的人
A whole bunch of new cruel people
残酷对待其他人
being cruel to some other people,
而他们会反过来再对你们残酷
who'll end up being cruel to you.
想和平共处的唯一方法
The only way anyone can live in peace
就是看他们是否准备好原谅
is if they're prepared to forgive.
你们为什么不打破这种循环
Why don't you break the cycle?
我们为什么要
Why should we?
你们想要的到底是什么
What is it that you actually want?
-战争 -啊 对
- War. - Ah, ah right!
那么当战争结束
And when this war is over,
当你们拥有一个没有人类的家园
when you have a homeland free from humans,
你们觉得会是什么样 你们知道吗
what do you think it's going to be like? Do you know?
你们想过没有
Have you thought about it?
你们有没有考虑过
Have you given it any consideration?
因为那离你们想要的非常近了
Because you're very close to getting what you want.
那会是什么样 给我描绘这幅画面
What's it going to be like? Paint me a picture.
你们会住在房♥子里吗
Are you going to live in houses?
你们会想让族人去上班吗
Do you want people to go to work?
会不会有假期
Will there be holidays?
会不会有音乐
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表