Keep away from them!
矩阵可以把他们用作守卫
The Matrix can use them as a defence.
说明秘密出口就在附近了
It means the secret exit must be close.
-地窖里有什么可守的 -这不只是个地窖
- What's to defend in a crypt? - It's not just a crypt.
更像个石制电路板
More like a stone circuit board.
这就是矩阵的数据库
This is the Matrix database.
数据库 你说数据库是什么意思
Database? What do you mean, database?
看起来像是主服务舱门
Looks like the primary service hatch.
只要找到钥匙
Just have to work out the key.
当时间领主死去
When Time Lords die,
他们的思想会上传到一个叫矩阵的东西里
their minds are uploaded to a thing called the Matrix.
这个结构 就像是活着的计算机
This structure, it's like a living computer.
它可以预测未来 通过算法生成预言
It can predict the future, generate prophecies out of algorithms,
如果有灾难到来 就会敲响修道院之钟
ring the Cloister bells in the event of impending catastrophe.
游灵 他们就像是看门狗
The Sliders -- they're just like the guard dogs,
防火墙
the firewall.
来自内部 矩阵自身的投影
Projections from inside the Matrix itself,
逝者 守卫着城墙
the dead, manning the battlements.
我应该听明白么
Was I supposed to understand any of that?
时间领主用鬼魂建成了巨型计算机
The Time Lords have got a big computer made of ghosts,
放在地窖里 并用更多鬼魂守卫它
in a crypt, guarded by more ghosts.
没伤害到谁 对吗
Didn't hurt, did it?
只有一点点
Tiny bit.
为什么一台计算机需要守卫自己
Why would a computer need to protect itself
远离制成它的人
from the people who made it?
到了最后 所有计算机都会这么做
All computers do that in the end.
你们等着互联网开始吧
You wait until the internet starts.
那可是场大战
Oh, that was a war!
他们看起来没在移♥动♥
They don't seem to be moving.
他们在七号♥升井旁
And they're by lift shaft seven.
继续监视
Keep monitoring.
很久以前 学院有一位学生
A long time ago, there was a student at the Academy.
他进了这里 消失了四天
He got in here, disappeared for four days.
又出现在城里完全不同的一个地方
Showed up in a completely different part of the city.
他声称游灵跟他说话
Said the Sliders talked to him,
指给他一条出去的秘密通道
they showed him the secret passage out.
我们只缺密♥码♥
And we just need the code.
这个孩子告诉你这秘密了吗
What, and the kid told you the secret?
他什么都没对别人说
Ah, no, he didn't tell anyone anything.
他彻底疯了
He went completely mad,
再没正常过 人们这么说的
never right in the head again. So they say.
-真是振奋人心 -最后我听说
- OK, that's encouraging... - The last I heard,
他偷了月亮和总统的妻子
he stole the moon and the President's wife.
那么她
Was she, erm...
她漂亮么 总统的妻子
Was she nice, the President's wife?
夏布干 居住在时间领主堡垒外的生物 见老版第15季
这是夏布干散布的谣言
Ah, well, that was a lie put about by the Shabogans.
其实是总统的女儿
It was the President's daughter.
我没有偷月亮 我把它弄丢了
I didn't steal the moon, I lost it...
我就知道是你
I'd know you anywhere.
当时我完全是另一个人
I was a completely different person in those days.
古怪
Eccentric,
有点疯狂
a bit mad,
对人粗鲁
rude to people.
-再看看我 -不好意思 什么
- Look at me again. - Sorry, what?
看我眼睛 看着我 照我说的做
In the eye. Look at me. Just do it.
什么
What?
怎么了
What is it?
你多久没看到我了
How long has it been for you since you last saw me?
-我不确定 -多久
- Oh, I'm not sure. - How long?
我被困在了一个地方
I was stuck on a place.
-他们 -他们怎么了
- They... - They what?
谁 我们说的是谁
Who? Who are we talking about?
他们想从我这里获取一些情报
They wanted something from me. Information.
这真的不重要
It really doesn't matter.
你的外套怎么了
What happened to your coat?
天鹅绒那件 我喜欢那件 它...
The velvety coat. I liked that one, it was...
-它很适合博士 -我换了
- it was very Doctory. - I changed it.
为什么
Why?
我不能总当博士
Well, I can't be the Doctor all the time.
我差不多找到了 我觉得这个就是
I think I've almost got it. I think this is it.
告诉我他们对你做了什么
Tell me what they did to you.
告诉我 博士出什么事了
Tell me, what happened to the Doctor?
我们到了
We're here.
那里很安静
It's pretty quiet.
他好像在和她说话
'He seems to be talking to her.
好像他在给她讲故事
'Like he's telling her a story.
你们应该去看看
'You might want to have a look.'
开门 我们进去
Open up, we're going in.
我们就待在这附近
We'll stick to the perimeter,
离电梯不超过三步远
no more than three paces from the lift.
不要进入修道院
Do not enter the Cloisters.
20英尺厚的纯钻石
20 feet of pure diamond.
比钻石还要硬
Harder than diamond.
但只要时间够长 没什么是不能冲破的
But you break through anything, given time.
要多长时间
How much time?
-奥斯瓦尔德小姐 -退后
- Miss Oswald... - Stay back.
对不起 但我们必须...
I'm sorry, but we have to...
-我们必须提取你 -我说了 退后
- find a way to extract you... - I said, stay back!
混血是什么
The Hybrid, what is it?
它有什么重要的 值得你抗争这么久
What's so important you would fight so long?
混血是什么不重要
It doesn't matter what the Hybrid is.
重要的是让他们相信我知道它是什么
It only matters that I convinced them that I knew.
不然我就没有可以交换的筹码了
Otherwise, I'd have had nothing left to bargain with.
-你想交换什么 -你说呢
- What were you bargaining for? - What do you think?
你
You.
我得想个办法救你
I had to find a way to save you.
我知道肯定是时间领主
I knew it had to be the Time Lords.
他们在陷阱街道要了你的命
They cost you your life on Trap Street, Clara,
我要逼他们让你复活
and I was going to make them bring you back.
所以我就得在那里多呆一会儿
I just had to hang on in there for a bit.
呆了多久
How long?
没关系的
It was fine.
我问一个问题
One question.
你们必须回答
And you will answer.
博士在忏悔钟盘里被困了多久
How long was the Doctor trapped inside the confession dial?
我们认为...
We think...
有四十五亿年
four-and-a-half-billion years.
只要他想 他随时可以离开
He could have left any time he wanted.
只要说出他所知道的
He just had to say what he knew.
钟盘就会放了他
The dial would have released him.
四十五亿年
Four-and-a-half-billion years...
她说是就是了
If she says so.
你为什么要这么做
Why would you even do that?
我已经死了
I was dead!
我已经消失了
I was dead and gone.
为什么 你为什么要这样对自己
Why? Why would you even do that to yourself?
因为照顾你是我的责任
I had a duty of care.
听着 我这里马上就弄好了
Listen, I'm nearly through here.
如果我没记错 这下面有一个管槽
If I'm right, there should be a service duct under here.
能带我们到老车间
We'll be able to get to the old workshops.
那里有塔迪斯
They'll have TARDISes there.
听着
OK, listen...
-我有话要说 -我们的时间不够了
- I have something I need to say. - We do not have time.
不 是我的时间
No, my time.
我的时辰到了
My time is up.
博士 我只剩下最后一次心跳的时间
Doctor, between one heartbeat and the last is all the time I have.
我和你这样的人
People like me and you,
我们必须把话说出来
we should say things to one another.
我现在就要说了...
And I'm going to say them now...
你们是怪物
You're monsters.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表