一直如此
Since always.
从修道院之战开始
Since the Cloister Wars.
从他偷走月亮和总统妻子的那夜开始
Since the night he stole the moon and the President's wife.
从他还是个小女孩开始
Since he was a little girl.
其中有一条是谎言 你能猜出是哪一个吗
One of those was a lie -- can you guess which one?
他不是你的朋友 你一直想杀掉他
He's not your friend -- you keep trying to kill him.
他也一直想杀我
He keeps trying to kill me!
对我们而言 这叫短♥信♥
It's sort of our texting.
来来回♥回♥了很久
We've been at it for ages.
-真爱啊 -别恶心人了
- Mmm! Must be love. - Oh, don't be disgusting.
我们是时间领主 不是发♥情♥的动物
We're Time Lords, not animals!
动动你的小脑瓜 别去想
Try, nano-brain, to rise above
你们那小食物链中对繁殖的狂热
the reproductive frenzy of your noisy little food chain,
专注于友谊
and contemplate friendship.
这段友谊远比你们的文明
A friendship older than your civilisation,
历史悠久 且更为复杂
and infinitely more complex.
所以博士是你挚友
So the Doctor is your bezzy mate
而我要相信你已经弃恶从善了吗
and I'm supposed to believe that you've turned good?
从善
Good?!
-有伤亡 -不要
- Man down! - No!
-有伤亡 -别冲她开枪 不许开枪
- Man down! - Don't shoot her. Do not shoot her!
从他手上的戒指看 他已婚
By the ring on his finger, he was married,
我在他外套上发现了一些婴儿排泄物
and I think I detected some baby leakage on his jacket,
所以他有一个家
so he had a family.
没有 我可没有"从善"
No, I've not "Turned good".
谁都不许开火
Nobody fire!
我势如破竹啊 谢谢你多带了人来
I'm on a roll. Thanks for bringing spares!
住手 给我住手
Stop it -- just stop it.
不许再冲任何人开火
Don't shoot anybody else!
你 流汗那个 跪下
Oi, you, sweaty one, on your knees.
给你孩子留张告别自♥拍♥吧
Let's have a goodbye selfie for your kids.
米西 不准再杀人了
Missy! Nobody else!
说点儿好听的
Say something nice!
做梦
No!
我会杀光这个广场的人
I'll kill everyone in this square.
那就从我开始
Start with me.
然后呢
Then what?
你来寻求我的帮助
Hey? YOU came here for MY help.
那是因为博士有危险了
Because the Doctor is in danger.
-让我信你 -要怎么做
- Make me believe you. - How?
放了那些飞机
Release the planes.
那些飞机能确保我活着
The planes are keeping me alive.
我说 这儿有一二三四五六七
I mean, there's... one, two, three, four, five, six, seven,
八只小狙击手准备干掉我
eight naughty little snipers ready to kill me.
没错 而且听我指令
Yeah. On my command.
你最好的朋友有危险 告诉我你在乎
Your best friend is in danger -- show me you care.
让我相信你
Make me believe.
飞机 飞机又都能动了
The planes! The planes are all moving again.
不过是简单地暂停了下时间
It's only a basic Time Stop.
小把戏 本就不能拿他们怎么样
Parlour trick. Couldn't have done anything with them anyway.
它说了什么
What does it say?
谁说了什么
What does what say?
他的忏悔
His confession.
只有他身亡之时 忏悔才会开启
It will only open when he's dead.
忏悔不会开启 对不对
Then it won't open, will it?
提问 如果博士只剩一晚可活
Question. If the Doctor has one last night to live,
如果他深信他将面临人生终点
if he's certain he's facing the end of his life,
在所有的时间和空间中 他会去哪儿
where, in all of space and time, would he go?
这里
Here.
当然是地球 显然的
Well, yes, Earth, obviously!
但到底在何处 在何时
But WHERE? When?
算法♥正♥在生成可能目标
The algorithm generates probabilities
基于危机点 异常 时代错乱和关键词
based on crisis points, anomalies, anachronisms, keywords.
-什么关键词 -"蓝盒子" "博士"
- Such as? - "Blue box", "Doctor"...
魔法师
Magician!
公元1138年
找到了
There we go.
圣马丁教堂 特洛伊 纽约有多个可能
San Martino, Troy, multiples for New York,
以及三种不同形式的亚特兰蒂斯
and three possible versions of Atlantis.
没那么复杂 博士总是闹出大动静
It's easier than you'd think. The Doctor makes a lot of noise,
他超爱华丽登场
and he loves to make an entrance.
埃塞克斯
到底是哪个 他现在在哪儿
But which one is THE one? Where is he now?
时间领主该如何消亡
How's a Time Lord supposed to die?
冥想 忏悔 然后接受
Meditation. Repentance and acceptance.
-绝对的真理 -谢了
- Contemplation of the absolute. - Great, thanks.
改变算法 去掉危机
Change the algorithm. Eliminate the crisis points.
博士曾在哪里大闹一场
Where is the Doctor making the most noise,
却全无危机
but there isn't any crisis?
我们要找的是个派对
We're looking for a party!
他在这儿
There he is.
"不要踏入静谧的良夜"
"Do not go gentle into that good night."
引用自英国诗人狄兰·托马斯的《不要踏入静谧的良夜》
不错啊 少女
You go, girl!
娘诶 再来一次
Whoo, Mummy, do it again!
时空调制器 你那个受我的控制
Vortex manipulators -- yours is slaved to mine.
廉价又讨厌的时空旅行
Cheap and nasty time travel.
来吧 魔法师
Face me, Magician!
来吧
Face me!
有些恶心想吐吧 随地吐
You probably want to throw up, don't you? Pick a local.
按你所说 博士应该在此
According to you, this is where the Doctor is.
好吧 我们要怎么找到他
OK. How do we find him?
-我们要找什么 -时代错乱
- How do we know what we're looking for? - Anachronisms.
最细微的 最不起眼的...
The slightest, tiniest...
时代错乱
anachronism.
老兄
Dude!
那是什么
What is that?
你说你想来一场斧头[电吉他]大战的
You said you wanted an axe fight.
别这样嘛
Oh, come on.
在几百年后 这笑话会很有意思的
In a few hundred years, that'll be really funny.
这太慢热了
It's a slow burner.
乐器不是斧头
A musical instrument is not an axe.
对 水仙也不是大刀
Yes, and a daffodil is not a broadsword,
但是上一局还是我赢啦
but I still won the last round!
你觉得我的坦克怎么样
What do you think of my tank?
别担心 它没装弹
Don't worry, it isn't loaded.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
我也是 我给我的鱼买♥♥的
Neither do I. I bought it for my fish.
水箱和坦克英语中都是tank
你的鱼
Your fish?
我可能是在网上订货的
I may have ordered... online!
别这样嘛 鱼 水箱
Oh, come on! Fish? Tank?
说实话 这种笑话在几百年后
Honestly, this stuff will be hilarious
将会很好玩 请好好记住啊
in a very few hundred years, do please stick around.
他怎么了 他从没这样过
What's the matter with him? He's never like this.
你认识他的时间还是太短啊
Oh, you really are new, aren't you?
等等 他是不是听到了
Wait, hang on. Did he just hear that?
罗伊·奥比森名曲《漂亮女人Pretty Woman》前奏
他不知道我们在这儿 对吧
He doesn't know we're here, does he?
现在 大家伙儿
Now, you lot.
我在这儿呆了一天了 非常美好的一天
I have been here all day, and it's been a great day!
你已经在这里三星期了
You've been here for three weeks!
三星期了吗
Three weeks?
差不多该是休息时间了
It must be nearly bedtime.
总之 我们疯狂开趴了
Well, we've partied.
对
Yes!
我帮你们挖了口井
I helped you dig a well,
还有超级棒 对儿童超友好的游客中心
with a first-class, child-friendly visitor's centre!
我给你们进行了一些
I've given you some top-notch
有趣而切题的一流数学辅♥导♥
maths tuition in a fun but relevant way.
而我还提早数个世纪提出了
And I have also introduced the word
"老兄"这个单词
"Dude" several centuries early.
让我听到你们的声音
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表