Please.
她说要问你和博士一起是不是改变了你
She said to ask you whether travelling with the Doctor changed you,
还是说你一直喜欢让别人拿生命冒险
or were you always happy to put other people's lives at risk.
他教会了我当机立断
He taught me to do what has to be done.
你该走了
You should get going.
我还需要时间 太早了
I need more time, it's too soon.
我还没救她呢
I haven't saved her yet.
嘀嗒 嘀嗒 嘀嗒 嘀嗒 嘀嗒
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.
没有办法了 我需要去面对渔王
I've got no choice now, I have to face the Fisher King.
你 回到塔迪斯上去
You, back to the TARDIS.
他会没事的 我保证
Look, he'll be fine, I promise.
好吧 这段不需要翻译也懂
OK. Didn't need anyone to translate that.
我现在准备好了
Now I'm ready.
我来自未来
I've come from the future.
我看到了你制♥造♥的混乱 杀戮
I've seen the chaos you cause, the bloodshed.
告诉我你看到了什么
Tell me what you have seen.
-鬼魂 -鬼魂
- Ghosts. - Ghosts?
人死后被强夺的灵魂
Souls wrenched from the dead.
重复着指向这里的坐标 一遍又一遍
Repeating directions to here, to this spot, over and over.
我创造了多少鬼魂 有多少
How many ghosts do I create? How many?
我知道的有四个 现在没准五个了
Four that I know of. Maybe five by now.
我离开后可能有了更多
Probably more since I left.
我的鬼魂会制♥造♥更多的鬼魂
My ghosts will make more ghosts.
足够召唤无敌舰队了
Enough to bring an Armada.
足够将我从沉睡中唤醒
Enough to wake me from my sleep.
你们的人来了之后会干什么
What will happen when your people arrive?
我们会抽干海洋
We will drain the oceans
然后奴役人类
and put the humans in chains.
这个世界由我保护着
This world is protected by me.
没错
Yes.
就你一个人
One man,
迷失于时间之中
lost in time.
紧急情况门已锁定
'Door emergency security lock.'
毁灭他们的种子已经种下
The seed of their destruction is already sown.
他们必死无疑
They will die.
信息一定会被发出
The message will be sent.
我的人一定会到来
My people will come,
而你完全阻止不了我们
and you will do nothing to stop it...
时间领主
Time Lord.
别别别 卡茜
No, no, no, no. Cass!
等下 你要干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
拉恩他会没事的 我保证
Look, Lunn, he is going to be fine, I promise.
咱们得呆在这里
We have to stay here.
我了解这表情 我常有这种表情
I know that look. I do that look.
好吧 但我们得走在一起
OK, fine. But we stick together.
时间领主
Time Lords.
懦弱的 自负的监护者
Cowardly, vain curators
突然想起来自己还有点本事
who suddenly remembered they had teeth
然后成了宇宙中最好战的种族
and became the most warlike race in the galaxy.
然而你 你
But you, you!
你真让人好奇
You are curious.
你也见到了那些符号♥
You have seen the words, too.
我可以听到它们在你脑海中嘀嗒作响
I can hear them tick inside you.
你却还执着于自己的历史
But you are still locked in your history.
盲目地保护着时间线
Still slavishly protecting time.
宁死也不改变未来
Willing to die rather than change a word of the future.
拉恩
Lunn.
拉恩
Lunn.
拉恩
Lunn.
卡茜
Cass.
卡茜
Cass.
卡茜
Cass.
我真是一个傻瓜
Idiot. I'm an idiot.
你会成一个有力的信标
You will be a strong beacon.
我能用你做出多少鬼魂
How many ghosts can I make of you?
要知道 你和蒂沃利人有很多共同点
You know, you've got a lot in common with the Tivoleans --
你们两者都为了生存毫无底线
you'll both do anything to survive.
他们可以向所有人投降
They'll surrender to anyone.
你们会强占其他人的灵魂
You will hijack other people's souls
然后把他们转换成电磁投影
and turn them into electromagnetic projections.
这种活下去的欲望
That will to endure...
这种对逝去的 激烈反抗
.. that refusal... to ever cease.
非常了不起
It's extraordinary.
让人禁不住就琢磨了 因为我告诉你
And it makes a fella think, because you know what,
如果只要扭曲一下未来
if all I have to do to survive
就能幸存的话 我还犹豫什么呢
is tweak the future a bit, what's stopping me?
对了对了 当然有连锁反应
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the ripple effect.
可能这就意味着
Maybe it will mean that the
未来的宇宙会由猫什么的来统治
that the universe will be ruled by cats or something in the future.
但就我看来
But the way I see it,
可怕的未来也好过没有未来
even a ghastly future is better than no future at all.
你剥夺了这些人的死亡权利
You robbed those people of their deaths.
将他们变成传递信息的漂流瓶
Made them nothing more than a message in a bottle.
你触犯了比时间更神圣不可侵的东西
You violated something more important than time.
你扭曲了生命与死亡的规则
You bent the rules of life and death.
我便要拨乱反正
So I am putting things straight.
就在这 就现在
Here, now,
你的故事到此为止
this is where your story ends.
你在这里
there you...
你什么也做不了
There is nothing you can do.
该做的我已经做了
I've already done it.
那些词已经没了 被我擦了
The words have gone. I got rid of them.
我看到的未来 已经不会出现了
The future I saw, none of that will happen now.
这信息不会再污染我的朋友 也没人会死了
The message will never contaminate my friends, no-one will die,
也不会有人来救你了
no-one is coming to save you.
知道自己即将赴死有一个好处
That's the thing about knowing you're going to die.
你可以拼死一搏
You've got nothing left to lose.
不行 你们必须赶快走
No, no, you've got to get out of here.
这些鬼魂把我关进来的 这是陷阱
The ghosts locked me in. It's a trap.
快走 去法拉第笼
Come on! Faraday Cage now!
时间领主 骗了我
The Time Lord... lied.
安全协议712已激活
This is security protocol 712.
该协议首次激活是在哭泣天使首次登场的S03E10
梯形电路已激活
The echelon circuit has been activated.
请拿好您的行李物品准备撤离
Please stow any hand luggage and prepare for departure.
退后 往后退
Back, get back.
别吻我 晨起口臭
Don't kiss me. Morning breath.
博士
Doctor?
跟我来
Follow me.
那是什么响声
What's that noise?
这是来自它们主人 渔王的召唤
It's the call of the Fisher King. The call of their master.
它们要去哪儿
Where are they going?
所以你的鬼魂其实是什么
So what was it? Your ghost.
全息投影
A hologram.
就和我们用来引诱鬼魂们
Like the one we made of you
进入法拉第笼的那个你一样
to lure the ghosts into the Faraday Cage.
再加上一点人工智能
With a soupcon of artificial intelligence,
和一些录好的短句
and a few prerecorded phrases thrown in.
都是从这个音速墨镜里发射出来的
All beamed from the sonic glasses.
只要你把我和休眠舱带回来
As soon as you brought me and the chamber on board,
它就会接入基地无线网 然后自然而然地
it connected with the base's Wi-Fi and Bob's your uncle,
你就会看到一个鬼魂博士
you've got a ghost Doctor.
它们为什么只有晚上出来
Why did they only come out at night?
因为它们是电磁投影
Because they're electromagnetic projections
和基地的白昼模式不相容
that were out of phase with the base's day mode.
好这就行了 我已经消除了文字的记忆
Right. That's it. I've erased the memory of the writing.
虽然你也可能会失去一些其他的记忆
Though you might find you've lost a couple of other memories too.
比如和你一起上学的一些人
You know like people you went to school with,
之前的住址 或者怎么喝酒
previous addresses or how to drink liquids.
你们两个搞定了 班内特在哪儿
That's you two done. Where's Bennett?
它们会怎么样
What will happen to them?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表