阿西尔德说得对 我们太像了
Ashildr's right, you see? We're too alike.
-告诉我你干了什么 -还能做什么
- Tell me what you did. - What else?
你觉得我还能做什么 我调转了磁极
What else do you think I did? I reversed the polarity.
如果按下按钮 博士
Push that button, Doctor,
它会反过来对付你
it will go off in your own face.
-你想骗我吗 -你又想对我做什么
- You were trying to trick me? - What were you doing to me?
-我是想保证你的安全 -为什么
- I'm trying to keep you safe. - Why?
没有人可以绝对安全
Nobody's ever safe.
我从来没向你要求过这个
I've never asked you for that, ever.
那些是我生命里最美好的时光
These have been the best years of my life.
那些时光是我的
And they are mine.
未来不属于任何人
Tomorrow is promised to no-one,
博士 但我不会放弃我的过去
Doctor, but I insist upon my past.
我有这个权利
I am entitled to that.
那是我自己的
It's mine.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Oh, Clara Oswald...
我都在做什么啊
What am I doing?
你说得对
You're right.
你总是
You're always...
总是对的
always right.
所以现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我们俩 现在该做些什么
Me and you, what do we do now?
我觉得你应该没能调转磁极
I'm not sure you managed to reverse the polarity.
我觉得你应该做不到
I'm not even sure that you can.
它会对我们两人中的一人
It'll do something...
做一些事
to one of us.
比抛硬币要好
Better than flipping a coin.
博士
Doctor...?
你和我 一起
You and me... together.
看看我因为害怕失去你
Look how far I went,
付出了多少
for fear of losing you.
不能再这样下去了
This has to stop.
我们俩其中一个需要离开
One of us has to go.
你真的不知道会是谁吗
You really don't know which?
我们来看看是谁
Let's find out.
就像从前经历所有那些事时一样
Let's do it like we've done everything else.
一起
Together.
那为什么不干脆放弃
How about we just don't?
咱们一起飞到某个地方怎么样
Why don't we just... fly away somewhere?
那就太好了 不是吗
Oh, that'd be great, wouldn't it?
天啊 没错
God, yeah.
祝你好运 克拉拉
Good luck, Clara.
祝你好运 博士
Good luck, Doctor.
现在会怎样
So, what happens now?
我想我们 需要等一会
I suppose, we just, erm... We just wait a minute, I suppose.
然后我们其中一个
And one of us...
我们中的一个会
One of us will...
我觉得我永远无法忘记你
I don't think I could ever forget you.
克拉拉 看来你不用忘记我了
Clara, I don't think you're ever going to have to.
不
No...
拼命跑
Run like hell!
什么
What?
拼命跑 因为你总是需要逃跑
Run like hell, because you always need to.
笑对一切 因为一切都很有趣
Laugh at everything, because it's always funny.
不 停下 你这是在说再见
No. Stop it. You're saying goodbye.
-不要说再见 -不要变得残忍♥或懦弱
- Don't say goodbye! - Never be cruel and never be cowardly.
如果曾如此 一定要赔罪
And if you ever are, always make amends.
停下
Stop it!
停下 快停下
Stop! Stop it!
别吃梨
Never eat pears.
它们黏答答的 还总是弄湿你下巴
They're too squishy and they always make your chin wet.
这条最重要 拿纸笔写下来
That one's quite important. Write it down.
我没想到会这样 对不起
I didn't mean to do this. I'm sorry.
没关系
It's OK.
没关系
It's OK.
我做得太过火了
I went too far.
打破了所有自己立下的规矩
I broke all my own rules.
我成为了混血
I became the Hybrid.
这样才对
This is right.
我接受
I accept it.
我做不到
I can't.
我一定可以做点什么
There has to be something I can do.
为我笑一个
Smile for me.
来吧
Go on.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Clara Oswald...
最后一次
one last time.
我怎么笑得出来
How could I smile?
没关系
It's OK.
别担心
Don't you worry.
我会记住的
I'll remember it.
先生
Sir?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我在哪里
Where am I?
我怎么到这里来的
How did I get here?
克拉拉让我照顾你
Clara asked me to look after you.
她说你可能会有些沮丧
She said you might be a bit... upset.
-克拉拉 -对
- Clara? - Yeah.
她刚刚还在这
She was just here.
我不知道她去哪里了
I don't know where she went.
克拉拉
Clara?
什么克拉拉
Clara who?
当失去了一件东西时 你总是能通过
When something goes missing, you can always recreate it
留下的空洞来进行重塑
by the hole it left.
我知道她叫克拉拉
I know her name was Clara.
我知道我们曾在一起旅行
I know we travelled together.
我记得潜艇上的冰武士
I know that there was an Ice Warrior on a submarine
还有东方列车上的木乃伊
and a mummy on the Orient Express.
我记得我们一起在修道院中
I know we sat together in the Cloisters
她说了些很重要的东西
and she told me something very important,
我却一点也想不起来
but I have no idea what she said.
我也不记得她长什么样
Or what she looked like.
也不记得她说话的声音
Or how she talked.
不记得她的笑容
Or laughed.
那里什么都没有
There's nothing there.
都是空白
Just nothing.
你还在找她吗
Are you looking for her?
我试着找
I'm trying.
她可能是任何人 对吗
She could be anyone, right?
你不知道你在找的是谁
You don't know who you're looking for.
她讲不定就是我 从你的描述来看
I mean, she could be me, for all you know.
我只知道一点 一点
There's one thing I know about her. Just one thing.
如果我再遇到她 我绝对会认出来
If I met her again, I would absolutely know.
我觉得我们以前来过这里
I think that we were here, you know?
我们曾经一起来这里
I think that we were here together once.
我肯定能记起来
I'm sure I'll remember.
在这里
Over here.
笨博士 艾米和罗伊
Stupid Doctor... Amy and Rory.
是艾米和罗伊
It was Amy and Rory!
你的塔迪斯后来怎么样了 找到了吗
What about your TARDIS, hey? Have you found that yet?
还没
No.
有人把它从伦敦移走了 我还在找
Somebody's moved it from London. Still looking.
不过这家小餐馆
But this diner...
以前不在这里对吗
it wasn't always here, was it?
以前是在山的另一边
It used to be on the other side of the hill.
也许有人会帮你找到塔迪斯呢
Well, maybe someone will find your TARDIS for you.
克拉拉在修道院对你说了什么
What Clara told you in the Cloisters...
我一个字也不记得
I don't remember a single thing about it.
你说过记忆
You said memories...
当我们忘记的时候
become stories
就成了故事
when we forget them.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表