Every single one of you! How is that possible?
怎么回事
What is it?
行刑队怕一个手无寸铁的人吗
Is the firing squad afraid of the unarmed man?
你来解释
You... explain.
时间大战时曾流传过这样一句话 长官
There was a saying, sir, in the Time War.
什么话
A saying?
见到战争博士时 你最先看到的是...
The first thing you will notice about the Doctor of War...
他手无寸铁
is he's unarmed.
对很多人而言 这也是最后看到的
For many, it's also the last.
我曾在骷髅之月上 阁下
I was at Skull Moon, sir.
这是个故事 还是真事
Is this a story or did this really happen?
每个故事都曾真正发生过
Every story ever told really happened.
故事是人们遗忘后留存记忆的地方
Stories... are where memories go when they're forgotten.
你们谁也不许动 这是命令
Not one more of you moves! That is an order!
由首相直接下达的命令
A direct order of your President!
你让我别无选择
You leave me no choice.
我们给予了你多少次重生
How many regenerations did we grant you?
我有的是时间
I've got all night.
非常好 将军 你叫了援兵
Excellent, General. You sent for reinforcements.
他没叫
No, he didn't.
我叫的
I did.
什么
What?
我是拉斯隆
I am Rassilon...
救世主
the redeemer!
复活者拉斯隆
Rassilon, the resurrected!
伽里弗雷是我的
Gallifrey is mine!
首相大人
Lord President...
恕我直言
with respect...
离开他的星球
get off his planet.
伽里弗雷现在位于
Gallifrey is currently positioned
时间线的最末端 以求保护自己
at the extreme end of the time continuum, for its own protection.
我们身处宇宙尽头
We're at the end of the universe,
顶多有一个恒星系的误差
give or take a star system.
我知道
I know.
我走了很远才来到这里
I came the long way round.
首相可能无处可去
The President may not find anywhere to go.
他已经不是首相了
He's not the President any more.
他也曾是个好人
He was a good man once.
这是不是有些过了
Isn't this... going a little far?
我这才刚刚开始
I've barely started.
告诉最高议会 他们搭下一班船走
Tell the High Council they're on the next shuttle.
我就猜能在下面找到你
I thought I'd find you down here.
一如既往
Old times.
卡恩离这里很远
You're a long way from Karn.
在一切都将终结之时
At the end of everything,
永生者也会出现在时间尽头
one must expect the company of immortals.
你知道他们对我做了什么吗
Do you know what they did to me?
忏悔钟盘是一场涤罪仪式
A confession dial is a ritual act of purification.
它让临终的时间领主
It allows a dying Time Lord
在他的大脑被上传到矩阵之前
to face his demons and make his peace,
面对心魔 得到安息
before his mind is uploaded to the Matrix.
它的用途从不是拷问室
It was never intended as a torture chamber for the living.
拉斯隆对混血的到来日渐担忧
Rassilon grew concerned about the coming of the Hybrid.
-是惧怕 -他下令将你诱捕并投监
- Afraid! - You were entrapped and imprisoned at his command.
再看看他现在
And look at him now.
你为何放逐他 是惩罚吗
Why did you banish him? Was it punishment?
还是为了自我保护
Or for your own protection?
亦或你只是个残忍♥的人
Or are you just being cruel?
或是个懦夫
Or just being cowardly?
我们走着瞧吧
Let's see, shall we?
如果你想知道关于混血的事
If you wanted to know about the Hybrid,
你为什么不问我
why didn't you just ask me?
如果混血对这个世界的人是威胁
If the Hybrid is a threat to the people of this world,
你为什么不告诉我们
why don't you just tell us?
你知道些什么
What do you know already?
-混血是一种传说中的 -不
- The Hybrid is a legendary... - No.
混血是一种被认为
The Hybrid is a creature
由两个战斗种族结合所得到的生物
thought to be crossbred from two warrior races.
哪两个种族
Which races?
人们认为是戴立克和时间领主
The Daleks and the Time Lords, it is supposed.
那一定很难对付了
Oh, must be well hard, then.
是不可阻挡
Unstoppable.
根据传说
According to the stories.
如果那些只是传说 你为何如此担忧
If they're just stories, why are you so worried?
一些矩阵预言暗示
Some Matrix prophecies suggest...
不
No.
-许多预言暗示 -不
- Many prophesies suggest... - No.
所有矩阵预言都称
All... Matrix prophecies concur
此生物终有一天将站在伽里弗雷的废墟之上
that this creature will one day stand in the ruins of Gallifrey.
它将拆散时间之网
It will unravel the web of time
毁灭千亿心脏来治愈自己的那颗
and destroy a billion billion hearts to heal its own.
它是什么颜色的
What colour is it?
我不知道
I don't know.
预言 它们从不提供任何有用信息是不是
Prophecies, they never tell you anything useful, do they?
现在不是装傻的时候
This is no time to play the fool.
这是宇宙尽头 我只有这么多时间
It's the end of the universe. It's the only time I've got.
-而你们要我保你们无虞 -你做得到吗
- And you want me to keep you all safe. - Can you?
显然我会需要帮助
I'll need help, obviously.
伽里弗雷任你差遣
Gallifrey is at your command.
不要你们的帮助
Oh, not from you lot.
不 你们会让我束手束脚
No, you'd cramp my style.
看看你们的帽子
Look at your hats.
我会需要使用提取室 和一个老朋友
I'm going to need the use of an extraction chamber, to talk...
说几句
to an old friend.
勇敢点
Let me be brave...
过来
This way.
我可以救你
I can save you.
-博士吗 -是我
- Doctor? - Yeah.
我在哪里
Where am I?
-这里是塔迪斯吗 -不
- Is this the TARDIS? - No.
-这里是个星球 -哪个星球
- This is a planet. - What planet?
可以说是我的地盘
Basically, my place.
我当时快死了 我应该已经死了
I was about to die. I should be dead.
忘了那些吧 无关紧要了
Forget about that. It doesn't matter.
-等等 你的地盘 -对
- Hang on, your place? - Yeah.
-你的地盘是什么意思 -就我的地盘
- What do you mean, your place? - My place.
-你的意思难道是 -没错
- You don't mean...? - Yeah.
伽里弗雷
Gallifrey...
伽里弗雷
Gallifrey.
好吧
OK.
等等 什么
Hang on. Wait. What?
什么 我错过什么了吗
What? Did I miss something?
我们在亿万年后的未来
Well, we're several billion years in the future
宇宙大概也到尽头了
and the universe is pretty much over,
所以你是错过了不少
so, yeah, quite a lot.
年轻的女士 奥斯瓦尔德小姐
Young lady, Miss Oswald...
恐怕我们只有几分钟和你交谈
I'm afraid we only have a very few minutes with you.
他是谁
Who's he?
根据博士的说法 你可以告诉我们
According to the Doctor, you can tell us something about
关于混血这种生物的有关信息
the creature known as the Hybrid.
真奇怪 我的耳朵出什么问题了
Oh, that's weird. What's wrong with my ears?
没有问题
Nothing.
奇怪 一切听上去都不对头
Oh, it's weird. Everything sounds wrong.
是一种副作用
It's a side effect.
我能听见你 我听你说话没问题 就像
I can hear you. I can hear you fine. It's like...
我不知道 就像
I don't know, it's like,
就像缺失了什么一样
it's like something's missing.
博士 我们得告诉她 我们总是告诉他们
Doctor, we have to tell her. We always tell them.
告诉我什么 他在说什么 博士
Tell me what? What's he talking about? Doctor...?
博士 怎么回事
Doctor, what's going on?
克拉拉 有一种声音
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表