What now? We can't stay in here.
我们会被冻死的
We're going to freeze to death.
而我们不能出去
And we can't go back out there
因为睡魔会杀了咱们
because the Sandmen will get us.
睡魔
"Sandmen"?
对呀 这名字多不错
Yeah, it's a good name.
很合适 就像那首歌♥一样
It fits. Like the song.
不行 你不能起名字
No, you don't get to name things.
我是博士 得我来起名
I'm the Doctor. I do the naming!
好吧 抱歉
All right. Sorry.
志留人 地球上第一批智能生物 蜥蜴人 如S8的詹妮侦探
又跟志留人那次一样了
It's like the Silurians all over again!
那你想叫什么 土人吗
OK, well, what would you prefer then? The "Dustmen"?
睡魔吧
Sandmen.
你刚才说什么来的
What did you just say?
-什么时候 -1.83分钟前
- When? - 1.83 minutes ago.
我说我们没有头盔摄像头
I said we don't have helmet cams.
博士 那门撑不了多久了
Doctor, that door isn't going to last much longer.
咱们要怎么办
So, what do we do?
咱们让它们进来
We let them in.
什么
What?!
咱们让它们进来
We let them in.
挺聪明的
Clever, that.
聪明的策略
Clever strategy.
如果他们呆在里边 就会被冻死
If they'd stayed in there, they'd have frozen to death.
所以博士只能让怪物进来
So, the Doctor had to let the creatures in.
他当时是这么想的
That was his theory.
对了 我没死
Oh, I'm not dead.
你可能已经猜到了
You've probably guessed that by now.
发生了什么
What happen?
一定是偏离轨道的时候受损了
Must be damage from when we fell out of orbit.
咱们得往回走
We have to go back.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我救不了我们
I can't save us.
-474可以救 -什么
- 474 can. - What?!
博士察觉到了
The Doctor worked it out.
那些怪物 看不见
The creatures... can't see.
快跑 去引擎舱
Run! Engine room!
发生了什么
What happened?
474帮了忙
474 help.
什么
What?!
474 快死了
474... die soon.
不不 别这么说 你救了我们
No, no! Don't say that! You got us through!
你可以撑过去的
You can survive this!
乔普拉走
Chopra go.
上飞船
Get ship.
乔普拉要安全
Chopra be safe.
乔普拉好看
Chopra pretty.
你说你感觉正在被监视着 克拉拉
You said you felt like you were being watched, Clara.
你说是妄想症
"Paranoia", you said.
这次不是
Not this time.
有股信息流 无线连接
There is a feed. Wireless.
这些画面被某人存储下来 并归档了
These images are being stored by someone. Collated.
永田 看看这录像
Nagata, look at this footage!
有什么异常吗
What's wrong with it?
-有什么异常 -不知道
- What's wrong with it? - Don't know.
看啊 有一个非常明显的现象
Look, there's one very obvious thing about it.
你看到了吗
Do you see it yet?
没有 那好 我来告诉你哪异常了
No? OK. I'll tell you what's wrong.
这是所有人的录像
There's footage here of everyone.
这些录像里缺了什么
But what's missing in all of it?
全程都看不见的是什么
What can't you see anywhere?
既不存在于录像里 也不存在于这艘船上
Not in the footage, not on this ship.
看
Look...
仔细看
Really look.
这里没有摄像头
There are no cameras here.
没有闭路电视
No CCTV.
也没有头盔摄像头
No helmet cams.
那么为什么会有这段影像
So, how and why does this footage even exist?
是尘土在看着我们
The dust has been watching us.
每一粒有机的小尘土
Each little organic speck...
都是个小间谍
Just a tiny spy!
在空气中飘来荡去
Drifting through the air.
怪物们一直在我们身边
The monsters have been with us all along.
所以睡魔是瞎的
That's why the Sandmen are blind.
他们的视觉受纳器被劫持了
Their visual receptors are being hijacked!
但是被谁 又为了什么
But by whom, and why?
然后 还有这个
And then, there's this.
这是你 克拉拉
That's you, Clara.
这是你在看着我
That's you, looking at me.
我
Me?
你进了睡眠舱
You went into the pod.
墨菲斯程序已经启动了
The Morpheus process has begun.
这个...
Well...
没有乔普拉视角的影像
There's nothing here from Chopra's point of view
因为他拒绝使用墨菲斯
because he refuses to use Morpheus.
但其他人的都有 包括你
But everybody else is here. Including you.
你本来并没有摄像头 克拉拉
You don't have a camera, Clara.
但你现在有了
But you will have by now,
睡在你眼睛里
sleep in your eye.
那好 我们可以解决这一切
OK, well, we'll fix this.
你会解决好的
You will fix this.
是的 不会有事的 你不会有事的
Yes. I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm sure you'll be fine.
真的吗
Sure?
我们会把这解决这问题的 克拉拉
We will sort this, Clara.
我们会把你的问题解决 还有永田
We'll sort you. We'll sort Nagata.
还有特莱顿上面的每个人
And everyone back on Triton.
然后我们就将墨菲斯永远摧毁
And then we will destroy Morpheus forever.
那好吧
OK then.
让我们继续
Let's get on with it.
动力在我们到达后几乎全部中断
The power's been almost entirely out since we arrived.
但是紧急照明还是有的
But we've still got emergency lighting.
引擎依旧在运转
But the engines are still on.
虽然重力罩出现了点问题 不过
Well, there was that incident with the grav-shields, but...
什么什么什么
What, what, what?
重力罩不是失灵了
The grav-shields didn't fail.
而是被人为关闭了
They were deliberately powered down.
睡魔关的吗
By the Sandmen?
这不是它们的行为风格 对吧
Well, that's not their style, is it?
好像有人在这里放过什么东西
It's like... It's like something's been kept here.
引擎附近 暖和的地方
Near the engines. Where it's hot.
就好像在...
Like something's being...
养什么活物
kept alive.
警告 危险材料运输中
'Warning! Dangerous materials in transit.
不建议人类接触
'Human contact not advised.
警告 危险材料运输中
'Warning! Dangerous materials in transit.
不建议人类接触
'Human contact not advised.'
你说有人在监视我们 收集影像
Well, you said someone's watching. Collating images.
如果不是睡魔干的 那又是谁
Yeah. Well, if it's not the Sandmen, then who is it?
我有个怀疑对象
I have an idea who.
一个令人不安的怀疑对象
A very... nasty idea.
由于无法与永田组长和其他人
In the absence of any further communication
取得进一步联络
with Chief Nagata and the others,
我必须遗憾地假设他们已经牺牲
I must regrettably assume them to be deceased.
这种情况下 我将回到船上
Under the circumstances, I'm now returning to the ship
开始准备摧毁勒威耶号♥
and will begin preparations to destroy Le Verrier station.
谁在那
Who's there?
组长吗
Chief?!
救援船
"Rescue ship"?
我们去救援船干嘛
Why are we going to the rescue ship?
因为他会在那儿
Because that's where he'll be.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表