These are Zygon pods.
-我觉得你说得对 -哪件事说得对
- I think you might be right. - About what?
世界末日这件事
The end of the world.
先处理要事
Bit of first-things-first-ness.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
我的名字是
My name's -- well...
你可以叫我博士
you can call me the Doctor.
但你已经知道了对吧
But then you knew that, didn't you?
你们想得到某样东西
You want something.
是什么
What is it?
你是世界总统吗
You are the President of the World?
我想是的
I suppose so.
我们想得到全世界
We want... the world.
看来整栋建筑里的人
OK. It looks like whole
已经全都被替换了
buildings full of people have been pinched.
事实上应该是全伦敦的人
In fact, it looks like a whole London full of people
都被替换了
have been pinched.
但我们来得及时 它们还在生长
But we've got here early, they're still growing.
我们得在这些孵化之前毁掉它们
We've have to neutralise these before they hatch.
各就各位
Take your positions.
你知道吗
Do you know what?
我有点享受这个过程
I'm enjoying this.
-克拉拉 -怎么
- Clara. - What?
我们不知道这些是什么
We don't know that's what these are.
拜托 是卵 孵化舱
Oh, come on. These are eggs, or pods,
或者管它什么东西 看
or whatever -- look.
天啊 那是我
Oh, my God, that's me.
我觉得我们应该再等等
I think we should wait.
它们就在这里
Look, they're here,
它们在培育我们的复♥制♥体
they're growing duplicates of us.
我们要毁掉它们
We have to destroy them.
我看过这样的事 那个小男孩
I've seen this happen before. It happened to that little boy,
它们抓了他的父母后抓了他
they took his parents and then they took him.
但我看不出这些哪里像复♥制♥体
But I don't see how these are duplicates,
扎贡人通常不会这么做 它们不养复♥制♥体
that's not how Zygons work, they don't grow duplicates,
它们通过绑♥架♥本体复♥制♥ 所以这些
They kidnap the original, so these...
这些是人类
These... are the humans.
撤退
Retreat.
全体撤退 这是陷阱 有埋伏
Retreat! This is a trap! This is an ambush!
不要
No...
不要 奥斯瓦尔德小姐 求你了
Oh, no, Miss Oswald, please. Please!
杀了这些叛徒
Kill the traitors.
他还好吗
Is he OK?
你好啊 克拉拉
Hello, Clara.
我叫邦妮
My name is Bonnie.
我们想让我们存在的真♥相♥
We want the truth of who we are
为世人所知
to be acknowledged.
我们想活得随心所欲 不惜任何代价
We want to live as ourselves. At any cost.
我们想要家园
We want a home.
你们可不能觊觎英国
Well, you can't have the United Kingdom.
已经有人居住在这
There's already people living there.
他们会觉得你们要抢走他们的家园
They'll think you're going to pinch their benefits.
我们已经在这里了 博士
We're already there, Doctor.
侵略早已开始
The invasion's already taken place,
一步步的 花费了去年一整年
bit by bit, over the last year.
我们打赢了第一场战斗
We've won the first battle.
现在 我们要发起战争
And now, we are going to begin the war.
还有好几百个
There's hundreds more.
他们杀了所有人
They killed everybody.
我们必须找出他们变成了什么形态
We have to find out what forms they took,
以及他们的数量
how many of them there were.
这到底是怎么回事
How did this happen?
曾有人瞥见了
Somebody once caught the briefest of glimpses
一个扎贡人的真实形态
of a Zygon in its proper form.
那还是个孩子
A child...
它还不知道如何保持住人形
who hadn't learned to preserve its body print...
它被单独留下
who had been left alone
只能靠自己摸索
to learn these things for itself.
然后那些野蛮人便谣传说
And then word went round these primitives...
-我们是怪物 -"我们"
- that we were monsters. - "We"?
根本就没有后援 是吧
There isn't any backup, is there?
我只是想确认一下而已
I just had to be sure.
总司令呼叫真♥相♥或惩罚 报告任务进度
'Commander calling Truth or Consequences. What is your status?'
重复 总司令呼叫真♥相♥或惩罚
'Repeat, Commander calling Truth or Consequences.'
-报告任务进度 -报告总司令
- 'What is your status?' - Commander...
已消灭联♥合♥国♥特别情报小组北美分部
UNIT neutralised in North America,
真♥相♥或惩罚
Truth or consequences.
收到
'Copy that.'
系统准备就绪 请登录
我是邦妮
Bonnie speaking.
已消灭联♥合♥国♥特别情报小组英国分部
UNIT neutralised in the UK.
算是吧
More or less.
接电♥话♥ 告个别吧
Answer it. Say goodbye.
这架飞机永远不会着陆了
This plane will never land.
真的吗 克拉拉
Really. Clara?
博士
Doctor.
-克拉拉 -你终于接电♥话♥了
- Clara? - There you are.
克拉拉 太好了你没事 听着
Clara, I'm glad you're OK. Listen...
你信♥号♥♥不好[要被炸成碎片了]
You're breaking up.
扎贡人已经入侵
The invasion has happened.
你可能已经被他们包围了
You're probably surrounded by Zygons.
快到塔迪斯去 注意安全
Get to the Tardis, get yourself safe.
很显然有人要阻止我的飞机降落
And, apparently, my plane is never going to land
不过我们会想办法应付
but let's see what we're going to do about that.
抱歉
I'm sorry,
克拉拉已经死了
but Clara's dead.
凯特·斯图尔特也死了
Kate Stewart is dead,
联♥合♥国♥特别情报小组已经全军覆没
the UNIT troops are all dead.
真♥相♥或惩罚
Truth or consequences.
未完待续
第九季 第七集
神秘博士
进击的扎贡人
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表