Have you still got the eye-patch thing?
克拉拉
Clara!
把它指向我的锁链 想着单词"打开"
Point it at my chains and think the word "Open".
在心里说这个词
Say it with your mind.
克拉拉
Clara!
克拉拉
Clara!
女士们 欢迎来到英灵殿
Welcome to Valhalla, my ladies.
不 等等 等等
No, wait! Wait!
没什么可怕的 奇怪的女孩
There's nothing to fear, strange maiden.
我们是被奥丁选中的人
We are Odin's chosen.
那面墙 它动了
The wall, it moves!
奥丁 奥丁
Odin! Odin!
用你们的刀剑 试着抵住它
Use your blades, try to jam it!
快
Come on!
快
Come on!
快点 拉啊
Quick! Pull!
我在努力呢
I'm trying!
快
Quickly!
他们带走了半村人
They took half the village.
对 而且是身强力壮的半村人
Yeah, and it was the good half.
他们自愿前往英灵殿
They went willingly to Valhalla...
就像我们也会的那样
as would we all.
我不会
I wouldn't.
我真不会
Well, I wouldn't.
我恐高
I'm not good with heights.
别说了
Oh, stop it!
你们所有人 赶紧闭嘴
All of you, stop it, right now.
人类啊 你们是一个智慧的种族
Homo sapiens, you're an intelligent species.
别自欺欺人了
Stop lying to yourselves.
小心你的用词 假奥丁
Choose your words carefully, False Odin.
没错 我是个假奥丁
Yes, I am a false Odin.
一点没错 我是撒谎了
That's exactly right, I lied.
但那个天空中的大家伙
The big fella in the sky --
他也撒谎了
he lied too.
你们都知道
You all know it.
因为神祗永远不会做的事是什么呢
Because what's the one thing that gods never do?
神从来不现真身的
Gods never actually show up!
你们知道吗
Guess what?
你们被劫掠了
You got raided.
猜猜还有什么
Guess what else?
我还失去了对我来说很重要的人
I lost someone who matters to me.
我也是
So did I.
为什么我们还活着
Why are we still alive?
因为这个
Because of this.
解释一下
Explain.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不想让你害怕
I didn't mean to make you afraid.
我没理由害怕你
I have no reason to fear you.
但是你已经分♥析♥过那个了
Except you've already analysed that
所以你知道那个科技来自于一个
and you know it's a technology from a civilisation
比你更强大的种族
vastly more powerful than your own,
并且你还注意到
and you will have also noticed that...
我穿着一身宇航服
I'm wearing a space suit.
所以我不是当地人
So, I'm not from around here,
而且我非常有可能不是一个人来的
and it's highly unlikely I will have come alone.
你看 你没有杀了我们
You see, you haven't killed us
因为杀了我们会引起一场战争
because killing us would start a fight
这不是你来此的目的
you didn't come here to have...
而且你不觉得自己能赢
and you're not sure you can win.
哎 你好啊
Ooh, hello.
是要吃药了吗
Time for your medication?
肾上腺素 睾丸素
Adrenaline. Testosterone...
从最出色的战士身上提取而来
extracted from the finest warriors.
美 味
Nec... tar.
好吧 你们把维京人搅烂
OK, you mash up Vikings
来做战士果汁 真行
to make warrior juice, nice.
-他们怎么了 -为什么要扮演神
- They what? - Why play God?
何为神 不过是家畜对牧主的称呼
What is a god but the cattle's name for farmer?
何为天堂 不过是屠宰场的镀金大门
What is heaven but the gilded door of the abattoir?
你可不是牧主
You're not a farmer.
你是个小偷 被抓了现行
You're a thief, caught in the act.
我听不懂 搅烂
I don't understand. "Mashed up"?
-你在说什么 -安静
- What are you saying? - Hush!
赶紧走吧
Go, now.
到别的星球上找维京人去
Go and find Vikings on other planets.
这宇宙里睾丸素可多了
The universe is full of testosterone.
相信我 简直让人难以忍♥受
Trust me, it's unbearable.
我们不会跟着你的
We won't follow you, see?
咱们不需要开打
We don't need to fight.
我们习惯战争
War is our way.
自问一下 你真的想要打这一仗吗
Ask yourself, is this a war you really want?
是的
Yes!
你将会为今天在此的所作所为付出代价
You'll pay for what you have done here today.
我是个维京人
I am a Viking.
阿西尔德 艾纳之女
Ashildr, daughter of Einarr.
你轻慢了我们的神
You have mocked our gods.
杀死了我们的战士
Killed our warriors.
所以我们将在战场上将你碾碎
And we will crush you on the field of battle.
这就好多了
That's better!
-你本来都能走了 -你差点让我谈判
- You were about to leave. - You almost had me talking!
-谈判是懦夫的行为 -不不不 听我说
- Talk is for cowards. - No, no, no, listen to me.
我接受你的挑战
I accept your challenge.
-我们会碾碎你 -求你了 闭嘴吧
- We will crush you! - Oh, please. Shut up.
明天这个时候怎么样
Shall we say this time tomorrow?
我十名战士对抗你村子的精英
Ten of my warriors versus the best of your village.
你将会跪下求饶
You will beg for mercy!
我会送你回去
I will send you back.
你可以去通知你的村民
You can inform your people
他们将要面对的毁灭
of their impending destruction.
-你为什么要这么做 -还能怎样
- Why are you doing this? - Why else?
对战争的喜悦
The joy of war!
你从我脸上看不出来吗
Can't you see it on my face?
2000年日记 [第二任博士有本"500年日记
-克拉拉 -我的孩子
- Clara? - Child!
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara! Clara!
我不喜欢拥抱
I'm not a hugger...
-这不算拥抱啦 -不
- Ah... this is not a hug. - No.
其他人呢
Where are the others?
很抱歉 父亲
I'm sorry, Father.
-我看了看我的2000年日记 -好吧
- I looked them up in my 2,000-year diary. - OK.
-他们叫做麦雅人 -听我说...
- They're called the Mire. - Listen...
他们是杀人如麻的战士民族
They're one of the deadliest warrior races
-全宇宙数一数二 -好了
- in the entire galaxy... - OK!
但是他们很实际 拿到想要的就会走
but they're practical. They get what they want and go.
你把他们劝走了 对吧
You persuaded them to go, didn't you?
我就知道你会这么做
I knew you would!
杀人如麻的战士民族 全宇宙数一数二
The deadliest warrior race in the galaxy?
其中之一 没错 怎么了
One of them, yes, why?
因为我想这村子刚向他们宣战了
Because I think this village just declared war on them.
他们明天来 十个人
They're coming here tomorrow, ten of them,
来杀掉村子中所有的人
to kill everybody in the village.
阿西尔德
Ashildr...
这是真的吗
is this true?
都是我的错
It's my fault.
不是说村子里所有的不幸都是你的错
Not every misfortune that befalls this village is down to you.
她觉得自己会带来厄运
She thinks she brings us bad luck.
什么厄运
What bad luck?
你们还没碰到厄运呢 没事的
You haven't had any bad luck. You're fine.
-我们就要被攻击了 -是是是
- We are about to be attacked by... - Yes, yes, yes, yes.
还有一天时间呢
With a whole day to spare!
走就是了
So leave!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表