有工作人员给我重新设置了程序
'some of the crew reprogrammed me.'
他们改了
They did, did they?
是的 想要进入房♥间
'Yes. In order to enter rooms,
每个人都必须唱那首歌♥
everyone must do the song.
这非常有趣
'It's very amusing.'
你知道我是谁 你刚说出了我的名字
But you know who I am! You just called me by my name.
然而...
'Nevertheless...'
什么歌♥
What song?
你知道是哪首
'You know the one.'
我不知道
I don't!
你在犯傻了 你当然知道
'Now you're just being silly. Of course you do!
傻傻的深安藤6897
'Silly Deep-Ando 6897.
你一定知道那首歌♥
'You must know the song.
这里每个人都知道
'Everyone here knows it.'
我不是空间站的 我是救援小组成员
I'm not from this station. I'm on a rescue mission.
墨菲斯
Morpheus?
墨菲斯之歌♥
'The Morpheus song!'
这简直疯了
This is insane!
请唱歌♥吧
'The song, please.'
墨菲斯
Morpheus?
*睡魔先生为我带来睡梦*
*Mr Sandman, bring me your dreams*
*让它成为最美的...*
*Make it the cutest...*
遥深安藤 6897 让我进去
Haruka Deep-Ando 6897. Let me in!!
接着唱
'More, please.'
*给他玫瑰般的芳唇...*
*Give him two lips Like roses in...*
求你了 让我进去 让我进去
Please! Let me in! Let me in!
让我进去
Let me in!
他是他们中第一个死的
He was the first of them to die.
我们听到了他的尖叫 不过...
We heard the scream but...
我们...
Well, we...
我们自己也有麻烦了
We had our own problems.
-发生了什么 -是引擎吗
- What's happening?! - Engines?
不 是重力罩 重力罩要失灵了
No! It's the gravity shields! They're failing!
永田 那个东西
Nagata! That thing!
那个原理图 把它给我
The schematic! Give it to me!
-你以为你是谁 -我吗 我是负责的
- Who the hell do you think you are? - Me? I'm in charge!
你没有权威...
You have no authority...
没错 但是我是负责的
No. But I'm in charge.
我可以绕过主系统 重启重力罩
I can bypass the main systems and reboot the grav-shields!
看在上帝的份上 听他的
Listen to him, for God's sake!
他知道自己在说什么
He knows what he's talking about!
博士
Doctor!
博士 如果重力罩要失灵了...
Doctor, if the grav-shields are decaying...
别这么说 求你别这么说
Don't say it. Please don't say it!
我们正在被海王星吸过去
We're being pulled towards Neptune!
天哪 天哪 天哪
Oh, Gods! Oh, Gods! Oh, Gods!
等等
Hang on!
这一天不能更糟糕了
This day couldn't get any worse!
我可以的 我可以修好它
I can do this! I can fix this!
求你了 不要
No! Please!
不要 不要
No! No!
我们离星球越近
The G-force is increasing
重力越大 抓紧了
the closer we get to the planet! Hold on!
恢复正常了 重力罩已修复
We're back online! Grav-shields fixed!
飞船正在上升
We're rising!
快走 离开这里
Go, let's go! Get out of here!
快走 离开这里 快点
Go, go! Out of here, come on!
乔普拉 474 快点
Chopra! 474! Come on!
接着跑 跑起来 跑起来 跑起来
Keep going, move it, move it, move it!
永田
Nagata!
我不能离开他们
No, I can't leave them!
乔普拉 474 愿诸神...
Chopra! 474! May the Gods...
你们在哪
Where are you?!
天哪 真会挑地方 躲到冷库来了
Oh, God. Of all the places! A cold store.
永田 你还好吗
Nagata, are you OK?
不好
No, I'm not.
-其他人呢 -我不知道
- What about the others? - I don't know.
我们得去追他们
We have to go after them!
-别傻了 -博士
- Don't be ridiculous. - Doctor!
他们是我的部下 我对他们有责任
They're under my command! I owe it to them.
有责任去死吗 他们不会为此感谢你的
To die? They wouldn't thank you for that.
你也不能去 克拉拉
Nor you, Clara.
"死亡 死亡
"To die, to die.
出自《麦克白》第二幕
"葛莱密斯已经杀害了睡眠"
"Glamis hath murdered sleep,
"所以考特将再也得不到睡眠"
"Therefore Cawdor shall sleep no more.
"麦克白将再也得不到睡眠"
"Macbeth shall sleep no more."
什么
What?
莎士比亚
Shakespeare.
他真的知其所学
He really knew his stuff.
他们都是
They all did.
那些古人 诗人们
The Ancients. The poets.
所有的悲歌♥ 那些摇篮曲
All those sad songs. All those lullabies.
睡眠是宇宙中所有情感生物不可或缺的
Sleep is essential to every sentient being in the universe.
但是人类
But to humans,
贪婪的 肮脏的 愚蠢的人类
greedy, filthy, stupid humans...
认为睡眠是个麻烦 宁愿用来交换别的
It's an inconvenience to be bartered away!
现在我们知道真♥相♥了
Well, now we know the truth.
睡眠不仅是一种功能 还是一种祝福
Sleep isn't just a function. It's blessed.
每个晚上 我们沉入梦乡
Every night we dive deep into that inky pool.
陷入墨菲斯的臂弯
Deep into the arms of Morpheus.
每个清晨 我们醒来 从眼角擦去睡尘
Every morning, we wake up and wipe the sleep from our eyes.
这令我们安全
And that keeps us safe.
远离其中的怪兽
Safe from the monsters inside.
该死的怪兽现在出来了 我们怎么办
Well, the bloody monsters are outside now. What do we do?!
死人
Dead meat.
神啊 我们要怎么做
Dear Gods, what are we going to do?
找到飞船 回家
Get ship. Go home.
我们不能把那些东西放出去
We can't let those things off here!
如果它们出去了 就会传播开来
If they were to get out, to spread...
就像个传染病一样
It's like an infection.
说了你也不懂
You don't understand, do you?
睡魔是坏蛋
Sleepmen bad.
杀死睡魔
Kill sleepmen.
没错 总结得好
Yeah. That about sums it up.
永田队长 这里是乔普拉
Chief Nagata, this is Chopra.
愿诸神保佑你
May the Gods look favourably upon you.
永田队长 这里是乔普拉 愿诸神...
Chief Nagata, this is Chopra. May the...
咱们去救援船
We'll head for the rescue ship.
如果无法收到他们的消息
If we don't hear from them soon,
我就只能假设他们死了
I'm going to have to assume they're dead.
那乔普拉会怎么做
Then what Chopra do?
我没有选择
I have no choice.
我只能毁掉整个空间站
I'll have to destroy this whole station.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我黑进了你的头盔摄像头
I've hacked into your helmet cams.
-什么 -回顾下录像
- What? - Reviewing the footage.
这里有什么事不对劲
There's something not right here.
我们没有头盔摄像头
We don't have helmet cams.
它为什么要那样杀死拉斯姆森
Why did it kill Rassmussen like that?
这就是它们的本性 不是吗 杀人
That's what they do, isn't it? Kill people?
但那是直接攻击
But that's a direct attack.
这不是它们的行为模式
It's not how they operate.
尘土要增长
Dust grows.
吸收主体
Consumes the host.
它们进化了 你自己也说了
They evolve. You said so yourself.
也许 但这里有什么事在发生
Maybe. There's something going on here.
某些我们不知道的事
Something we're not getting.
请让开舱体前方道路
'Please stand clear of the pod.
危险材料运输中
'Dangerous materials in transit.'
现在怎么办 我们不能呆在这里
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表