你所使用的技术
The technology you use,
将灵魂从肉体中分离出来
the thing that wrenches the soul out of the body
并让其永远不停地重复着你们的坐标
and makes it repeat your coordinates for eternity.
马上把它给我 我要把电池取出来
Give it to me now, I'm going to take the batteries out.
我们没有那种东西
We don't have anything like that.
连这艘船也属于伟大光荣的阿尔卡丁人
Even this belongs to the glorious Arcateenians.
那是谁发出的消息
So who sends the message?
回塔迪斯 我要跟克拉拉说话
Back to the TARDIS. I need to talk to Clara.
你曾经经历过这种事 遇到过这种情况
You've been here before, in situations like this before.
对 虽然和眼下不完全一样
Yeah, not exactly like...
不过 确实有那么一两次
But, yeah, once or twice.
那么你曾面对过那些被吓坏了的人
So you've had to deal with people who are scared.
你怎么跟他们说的
What do you say to them?
我在问你我该怎么跟你说
I'm asking what I should say to you.
说"一切都会好的 博士会拯救我们的"
That it will be all right. That the Doctor will save us.
你说这种话的时候自己会信吗
And when you say it, do you believe it?
信啊 我相信
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
那现在呢
And now?
卡茜认为博士
Cass thinks the Doctor
说的话跟别人不一样
is saying something different to the others.
他在说 "莫纶 普利查德 学徒"
He's saying... "Moran... Pritchard... Apprentice"?
不 是"普伦蒂斯 奥唐纳"
No, "Prentis... O'Donnell...
"克拉拉 博士"
"Clara... Doctor...
"班内特 卡茜"
"Bennett... Cass..."
是我们所有人的名字 他说完以后
It's a list of all our names and when he finishes,
就又从头开始 一遍又一遍
he just goes back to the beginning again, over and over.
仅此而已
That's it.
普伦蒂斯是谁
Who's Prentis?
是博士
It's the Doctor.
他还活着吗
He's alive?
现在还活着
For the moment.
博士 博士 你还好吗
Doctor? Doctor, are you all right?
我没事 听着 那艘飞船是一辆灵车
Yeah, fine. So listen, the spaceship, it's a hearse.
克拉拉 发生什么事了
Clara, what's wrong?
又出现了一个鬼魂
Another ghost has appeared.
什么 是谁 有人死了吗
What? Who? Has someone died?
博士
Doctor...
是你
It's you.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
没事 至少暂时没事
Yeah. Well... Currently.
这意味着什么
What does it mean?
意味着我死了
It means I die.
不 这不一定
No...not necessarily.
我们可以改变事情的先后顺序 所以...
We can change the sequence of events so...
这不是尚未确定的未来
This isn't a potential future...
这就是未来 既定的未来
This is the future now. It's already happened.
证据就在你眼前
The proof is right there in front of you.
我非死不可
I have to die.
不
No.
你可以改变事件的轨迹
You can change things.
不行
I can't.
即使是微小的改变
Even the tiniest change,
也可能引起灾难性的后果
the ramifications could be catastrophic.
可能会将杀戮及混乱散播至全宇宙
It could spread carnage and chaos
就像池塘里的涟漪一般引发连锁效应
across the universe like ripples on a pond.
反正这一任也还不错
Ah, well, I've had a good innings.
这次重生本来就有点程序上的小问题
This regeneration is a bit of a clerical error anyway.
反正总归一死
I've got to go sometime.
不许死在我面前
Not with me!
要死就死在我之后的同伴面前
Die with whoever comes after me.
你不许离开我
You do not leave me.
克拉拉 我得单独跟你谈两句
Clara, I need to talk to you, just on your own.
听我说
Listen to me.
我们终有一日要面对死亡
We all have to face death eventually.
无论是自己或是他人
Be it ours... or someone else's.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready yet.
我也不想去考虑这事 至少不是现在
I don't want to think about that, not yet.
我不能改变既定的未来
I can't change what's already happened.
有不可违逆的规则
There are rules.
那就打破规则 而且这是你欠我的
So break them. And anyway, you owe me.
你让自己成为我生命中不可或缺的一部分
You made yourself essential to me.
你给了我截然不同的...
You gave me something else to...
人生
to be.
你不能在这之后就这么死去
And you can't do that and then die.
这不公平
It's not fair.
-克拉拉 -不行
- Clara. - No.
博士 我不在乎你的那些规则
Doctor, I don't care about your rules
或是那该死的幸存者内疚感
or your bloody survivor's guilt.
如果你对我有任何情感 那就回来
If you love me in any way, you'll come back.
博士 你还在听吗...
Doctor, are you...?
我不能救莫纶或是普利查德
I can't save Moran or Pritchard.
也许不能 但正如你所说
No... but like you said,
如果你能弄清事情的起因
if you can find out why this is happening,
也许你能阻止他们继续杀人
maybe you can stop them killing anybody else,
你能拯救我们
you can save us.
你也能拯救你自己
And you can stop it happening to you.
我尽力而为 但未来已成定局
I'll do what I can, but the future has already happened.
我们刚见到了送葬者 他还活着
We've just met the Undertaker and he's still alive.
那鬼魂博士你看得比我清楚
So. Ghost me. You've got a better view than me.
我的鬼魂看起来怎么样
How do I look?
有创伤的痕迹或是伤痕吗
Any signs of trauma, any scars?
能看出我的死因吗
Any clues as to how I die?
看不出来
No, nothing.
你和其他鬼魂一样
You're the same as all the other ghosts
一双黑洞似的眼睛 以及...
with the weird black eyes and...
不 不 等等 你的外套
No. No, wait. Your coat.
右肩膀被撕开了一道口子
It's torn. The right shoulder.
我猜我说的话和其他人一样
I assume I'm just saying... the same thing as the others.
不 你在说一串名字 大部分是我们的
No, you're saying a list of names. Our names, mainly.
莫纶 普利查德
"Moran, Pritchard,
普伦蒂斯 奥唐纳 克拉拉 博士
"'Prentis', O'Donnell, Clara, Doctor,
班内特 卡茜
"Bennett, Cass."
-谁是普伦蒂斯 -长着鼹鼠脸的家伙
- Who's Prentis? - The mole-faced chap.
怎么了 克拉拉 发生什么了
What's the matter, Clara, what's happening?
你走进来了 你现在进来了
You've moved inside. You're inside here now.
我在做什么
What am I doing?
没做什么 你 你就是站在那
Nothing, you're... you're just standing there.
我没想杀掉你们 为什么我不想杀掉你们
I'm not trying to kill you? Why am I not trying to kill you?
不 等一下 你在走动 走向控制台
No, wait, you're moving, going toward the control panel.
法拉第笼 分区:4
状态:关闭
状态:关闭
状态:关闭
状态:开启
糟了
Oh, no.
他打开了法拉第笼 想让其他鬼魂出去
He's opened the Faraday Cage. He's let the other ghosts out.
-我需要和我说话 -你没听到我的话吗
- I need to talk to me now. - Didn't you hear me?
你打开了法拉第笼 其他鬼魂被放出来了
You opened the Faraday Cage. The other ghosts are outside.
-我们不该藏起来吗 -稍等
- Shouldn't we be hiding? - In a minute.
我需要和鬼魂的我谈话
I need to talk to the ghost me.
好吧 博士 看你的了
OK, Doctor, you're on.
博士 真荣幸 我一直是你忠诚的崇拜者
Doctor. Such an honour. I've always been a huge admirer.
真是高兴 终于找到知音了
This is really a delight. Finally someone worth talking to.
首先 你为什么在这
So firstly, why are you here?
克拉拉 克拉拉 发生什么了
Clara, Clara, what's happening?
你刚停下了
You've just stopped.
不 等等 你又开始了
Oh, no, wait, you've started again.
他的信息改变了 他在说不同的东西
His message has changed, he's saying something different.
他在说
He's saying...
-什么 -什么
- What?! - What?!
什么
What?!
他在说 休眠舱今晚将会打开
He's saying... "The chamber will open tonight."
克拉拉 鬼魂出来了 你们快去法拉第笼
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表