贾甘·拉斯姆森 我是贾甘·拉斯姆森
这里是海王星轨道上的勒威耶号♥实验室
'This is Le Verrier lab in orbit around Neptune.
我在某种程度上理清了事态
'I've put things together into some kind of order...'
你早就准备好了 是吧
You had that prepared well in advance, didn't you?
你的陈词
Your statement.
你的不在场证明
Your alibi.
你到特莱顿时必然会被质问
There would inevitably be questions when you got to Triton.
所以你要先把故事编好
So, you needed to get your story straight.
事情经过就是这样
'This is what happened.'
你无法反抗 博士
You can't fight them, Doctor.
这毫无意义
There's no point.
它们是未来
They're the future.
是一种新的生命形态
A new life form!
更好的生命形态
A better life form.
现在我坚信这一点
That's very clear to me now.
它们说服了我
They've made me understand.
而我们将成为它们的食物
And we're to be their food
这是唯一的结果
and that's only correct.
我只要想办法把它们带下空间站
I just needed to find a way to get them off this station,
带回特莱顿 然后它们就会繁衍扩张
and back to Triton. And then, they'll spread.
扩张到每一个角落
Spread everywhere.
这就是你想要的吗
And that's what you want?!
你要帮它们毁灭人类
You're helping them wipe out Humanity?
它们已经把一切都向我解释得很清楚
Things have been made very clear to me!
你就在我们面前死去的
We saw you die!
睡魔吞噬了你
The Sandmen swallowed you...
恐怕教授是在下一盘大棋 是吧
I think the Professor has been playing a long game. Am I right?
它们在我的脑中
They speak to me...
与我对话
in my mind.
相信我 我思考过
Trust me, I think...
但它们就像孩子
But they're like children.
像婴儿
Babies.
如此崭新的生命
So new.
不断进化着
Evolving.
饥饿
Hungry.
一直都那么的饥饿
Always so hungry.
我说服了它们
I made them understand.
我们必须想办法出去
We had to find a way out.
然后它们就能找到新的食物
And then there'd be new food sources.
无尽的食物
Unlimited.
所以它们放过了我
So, they spared me.
我们等待着
And we waited.
你和你的货物
You and your cargo?
我趁你们被分散注意的时候把它运来了这里
I got it in here while you were all distracted.
里面是什么
What's in there?
尘土
Dust?
这就像从海关走私了一整瓶细菌
It's like smuggling a jam jar full of germs through customs.
不 不
No. No.
远不止如此
More than that.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我已经研究墨菲斯很多年了 博士
I've been working on Morpheus for a very long time, Doctor.
一切都有起点
I had to start somewhere.
墨菲斯的第一位客户
Morpheus's first client.
零号♥患者
Patient Zero.
终极不眠之人
The ultimate Wide-Awake.
里面的
Inside there...
是一个五年未曾入睡的人
is a man who hasn't slept in five years.
或是仅剩下的部分
Or what's left of him.
他就是源泉
He's the well-spring.
一旦我们踏上特莱顿 他就会开始播撒种子
Once we get to Triton, he will spread his spores.
可你说过那是某种编码信♥号♥♥
But you said it was an encoded signal.
是创造墨菲斯的过程中
Something electronic in the Morpheus process
一种能改变大脑内化学反应的电子信♥号♥♥
that changed the chemical reaction in the brain.
一开始是这样 没错
That's how it started, yes.
但它一直在变换着
But it's changing all the time.
进化出新的方式来传染
Evolving new ways to infect.
来繁衍
To flourish.
传遍整个卫星 整个星球
Whole moons, whole planets,
所有文明
whole civilisations.
它们将无处不在
They'll spread everywhere.
你知道我不会让它们得逞的
You know I can't allow that.
你阻止不了它们
You can't stop them.
没人能阻止它们
None of us can.
这可不敢苟同 乖
I wouldn't bet on that, pet.
博士
Doctor!
博士
Doctor!
他想把这东西弄下飞船
What he wants is to get that thing off this ship.
-我们必须阻止他 -怎么阻止
- We have to stop him. - Any ideas?
门不是问题
The doors are not a problem.
可这东西是啊
But that is!
我们要分散它的注意力
We need a distraction.
我说"跑" 你们就跑
When I say "run", run.
嗨 小沙沙
Hey! Sandy!
跑
Run!
*睡魔先生 为我带来睡梦*
*Mr Sandman, bring me your dreams...*
拉斯姆森
Rassmussen!
关闭引擎 关掉飞船
Turn off the engines. Shut this ship down!
我不能这么做 博士
I can't do that, I'm afraid, Doctor.
不要再做无谓的挣扎
We can't fight the inevitable.
人类的时代已经结束了
Humanity's day is done.
是吗 说这话问过人类了吗 乖
Yeah? Well, Humanity might have something to say about that, pet.
不
No!
你都是这么解决问题的吗
Is that your answer for everything?!
你还有更好的选择吗
Did you have a better one?
不止他一个人死了
He's not the only one dead.
根据记载数据
According to this data,
我们是空间站唯一存活的几个人
we're the only ones left alive on this station.
博士
Doctor...
快点 我们得快逃
Come on, man! We've got to go!
-根本说不通 -怎么
- This doesn't make any sense. - What?
一个五年没睡的男人...
A man who hasn't slept for five years...
你也听到他说的了
Well, you heard what he said.
他是第一例墨菲斯体验者
That's the first Morpheus patient!
可沙尘会吸收宿主
But the dust consumes the host.
从而沙尘聚集变成睡魔
And then they make Sandmen, they conglomerate.
我们能从冷藏室逃出来是因为它们看不见
We escaped from that cold storage room because they were blind.
可他为什么要关闭重力罩
And why power down the grav-shields when he did?
感觉就像是一种戏剧效果
It's like this is all for effect...
我们能不能先逃离这儿再继续这个话题
Look, can we maybe have this conversation when we get off this thing?
像是一段故事
Like a story.
快走
Come on!
我们要怎么逃离这儿
How do we get off this crate?
其他交通工具
Alternative transport.
我们得赶到特莱顿 摧毁所有墨菲斯机
We have to get to Triton. Destroy all the Morpheus machines.
-终结这一切 -我们就靠那玩意回家吗
- End this. - This is how we get home?
我从未如此高兴看到...
I've never been so pleased to see...
永田
Nagata!
博士 快点
Doctor, quickly!
你刚干了什么
What did you just do?
自毁重力罩
Self-destructed the grav-shields.
什么
What?!
起作用了
It's working!
海王星的引力会将它们一点点摧毁
Neptune's gravity is pulling them apart, bit by bit!
不合常理啊
Doesn't make sense.
这一切都不合常理啊
None of this makes any sense.
又见面了
Hello again!
这段留言 这份遗嘱
Thing is, you see, this message, this testament,
并不仅仅是不在场证据
it wasn't just my alibi.
还是我的计划
It was my plan.
没有芽孢 没有感染
There are no spores. No infection.
墨菲斯的程序依然是老样子
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表