我按他们说的做 街道就能安全
I do as they tell me and the street is safe.
上集回顾
他们是谁
Who are they?
我没有想伤害任何人
I never meant for anyone to get hurt.
勇敢点
Let me be brave.
是一个陷阱吗 是一间拷问室吗
Is it a trap? Is it a torture chamber?
若你与她的死亡有关 而毫无怯意
If you were any part of killing her and you're not afraid,
那你就是个一无所知的蠢货
then you understand nothing at all.
到城里去
'Go to the city.'
告诉他们 我回来了
Tell them I'm back.
告诉他们 我知道他们的所作所为
Tell them... I know what they did.
美国 内华达州
杰克森市 既来之 则安之
*不要阻止我*
*Don't stop me now*
*我正享受着美好时光*
*I'm having such a good time*
*我正拥有着快乐时光*
*I'm having a ball...*
你好
Hi.
你想点些什么
What can I get you?
我身上没钱
I don't have any money.
但我能弹吉他
But I play.
行吧
OK.
你不需要给它插电源吗
Don't you need to plug that thing in?
你是英格兰人
You're English.
你不是
You're not.
-你怎么来这里的 -魔法
- How did you get out here? - Magic.
或者我可能去了机场 坐了飞机
Or... maybe I went to an airport and caught a plane.
你呢
You?
魔法
Magic.
我相信你
I believe you.
你一直在旅行吗
You been travelling?
没错 时不时的[穿越时空]
Yeah, from time to time.
这是一首悲曲吗
Is it a sad song?
不到结束那刻 没有什么是悲伤的
Nothing's sad till it's over.
之后万物皆悲
Then everything is.
这首曲子叫什么
What's it called?
我想它应该是叫...
I think that it's called...
克拉拉
Clara.
跟我讲讲她
Tell me about her.
首相大人
Lord President?
所有的钟都在响吗
Are all the bells ringing?
修道院钟声 处境极为危险时塔迪斯以此示警
整个修道院的吗
The whole cloister?
下面是怎么回事
What's going on down there?
我正在去矩阵的路上 长官
On my way down to the Matrix now, sir.
别过边界 在下面害怕很正常 战士
"Keep the perimeter. It's OK to be afraid down there, soldier."
到处都是游灵 长官 有很多
Sliders are everywhere, sir. Loads of the things.
请不要说暗语 我跟首相在一起
"Language, please. I'm with the President."
抱歉长官 修道院缚灵已被激活
Sorry, sir. The Cloister Wraiths are active.
别靠近它们
Do not approach them,
也别进修道院 告诉我就行
don't even enter the cloister, just tell me,
所有的钟都在响吗
Are all the bells ringing?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我们正面临极大的危险
Then we are facing great danger.
修道院缚灵似乎是这样想的
The Cloister Wraiths seem to think so.
他在哪里
So, where is he?
博士他去了哪里
Where has the Doctor gone?
我认为 他回到了一切的初始
Back to the beginning, I should think.
卡恩圣女会不应出现在这个会议室
The Sisterhood of Karn has no business in this chamber,
或这个星球
or on this planet.
我听闻博士已经回到了家乡
I heard the Doctor had come home.
他那么喜欢烟花的一个人
One so loves fireworks!
博士小时候住的地方 在《博士之日》和S08E04里出现过
为什么他们敲响了所有钟声
Why are they ringing all the bells?
从没听到过这么多
Never heard so many.
这次又出了什么事 他们总是大惊小怪
What's gone wrong this time? All the fuss they're always making.
上面那个 你不应该在那里
You, up there! You're not supposed to be there!
我刚把东西放回去
I've just put all that back,
是给孩子们的 如果他们中有谁回...
it's for the boys, if any of them ever want to come...
他们会杀了你
They'll kill you.
注意
'Attention!
所有非军事人员远离博士
'Will all non-military personnel step away from the Doctor.'
重复
I repeat...
所有非军事人员请远离博士
All non-military personnel, please, step away from the Doctor.
至少让孩子们撤离
'At least move the children away!'
博士 放下你身上的所有武器
Doctor, you will lay down any weapons on your person
并跟我们回首都
and accompany us to the capital.
博士 跟我们回首都
'Doctor, you will accompany us to the capital.'
博士
'Doctor?'
回来
Come back.
立刻回来
You will come back immediately.
这是命令 且这是一架军用设备
'That is an order and this is a military vehicle.'
他打的什么主意
What's his plan?
我想他是打算喝完他的汤
I think he's finishing his soup.
有个提议 长官
Suggestion, sir...
我们可以和他谈谈
'We could talk to him.'
言语即是他的武器
'Words are his weapons.'
言语何尝不曾是我们的武器
'When did they stop being ours?'
欢迎回家 阁下
Welcome home, sir.
作为伽里弗雷武装力量的指挥官
As commander of the armed forces of Gallifrey,
我向您带来来自最高议会的问候
I bring you the greetings of the High Council
他以为自己是谁啊
'Who the hell does he think he is?'
赢了时间大战的人 长官
The man who won the Time War, sir.
他这是在做什么
What is he doing?
他想要什么
What does he want?
复仇
Revenge?
博士并没有因时间大战的可怖
The Doctor does not blame Gallifrey
而责怪伽里弗雷
for the horrors of the Time War.
我希望他没有
I should hope not.
他责怪的只有你
He just blames you.
离开我的星球
Get off my planet.
我们需要知道
We needed to know.
你所掌握的有关"混血"的消息
You have information about the Hybrid.
那个对我们所有人的威胁
A danger to all of us.
如果你告诉了我们你知道的
If you'd told us what you knew,
你早就可以出来了
you could've walked out of there.
离开我的星球
Get off my planet.
你一无所有 博士
You have nothing, Doctor.
一无所有
Nothing!
你知道我在这干旱大地有什么吗
Do you know what I have, out here in the Dry Lands,
在这片无人在意之地
where there's nobody who matters?
没有目击证人
No witnesses.
我也是
Me, too.
瞄准
Take aim!
瞄准博士
Aim at the Doctor.
-听我指令开火 -长官
- Fire on my command. - Sir?
前进 瞄准
Step forward and take aim!
你们怎么了
What's the matter with you?
首相大人 他是一位战争英雄
Lord President... he's a war hero.
-有些人曾效忠于他 -他们都效忠于我
- Some of these men served with him. - These men serve me!
全体注意
All of you!
听我指令
On my command...
开火
Fire!
能给我来杯柠檬水吗
Could I have a lemonade?
你很喜欢吊人胃口啊
Oh, you like a cliffhanger, don't you?
所以你回到了你的家乡
So you went back to your home town...
差不多吧
Something like that.
格拉斯哥吗
Glasgow?
类似格拉斯哥 太空格拉斯哥
Er, well, sort of Glasgow. Space Glasgow.
那里有个黑帮老大 他曾想杀了你
And there was this gang boss and he wanted to kill you.
曾经想 没错
Wanted to, yeah.
你们打偏了
You missed!
你们所有人
All of you!
你们每个人 这怎么可能
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表