博士 博士
Doctor! Doctor!
听到了 我马上就来救你
Yes, you're the very next thing on the list.
博士 救我
Doctor, help me!
克拉拉 有四支多一点儿的舰队在攻击我
Clara, I'm under attack from four-and-a-bit battle fleets,
所以不要怀疑我在偷懒
in case you think I'm slacking.
博士
Doctor...
我觉得有东西在我宇航服里
I think there's something in my space suit.
这事儿有可能
Yes, that's possible, actually.
-你在蜘蛛雷区里待了太久 -解释下
- You were too long in the spider mines. - OK, explain?
可能是只情爱精灵
It's possibly a Love Sprite.
会通过亲嘴把你的脑浆吸尽 名副其实
Sucks your brain out through your mouth, hence the name.
它爬到我腿上了
It's halfway up my leg.
别担心 它只是饿了
Don't worry, it's just hungry.
-博士 -形容下
- Doctor... - Describe
你能看见的最有趣的四颗星星
the four most interesting stars you can see.
有一颗蓝色的 个头不小
There's a blue one, quite big.
下方有两颗淡黄色小星星
Two little yellowish ones just below.
-威士忌色 小的那颗在闪 -对
- Colour of whisky, smaller one blinking? - Yes!
-我感觉它爬到我脖子后了 -好极了
- It's on the back of my neck, I can feel it. - Great!
我还以为你会先因窒息而死呢
I thought asphyxiation would kill you first.
你能看到星...
Can you see a nebula...?
你能看到翅膀状的星云吗
Can you see a nebula in a sort of wing-shape?
翅膀尖儿有点儿绿
Bit green at the end?
能 我能看到
Yes! Yes, I can.
好极了 我也看到过它
Great, I've seen it too.
什么时候来着
I wonder when it was.
博士
Doctor!
博士啊
Doctor!
怎么样
How did we do?
千万别夸我精准的具象化能力
Oh, not a word about my spot-on materialisation skills
维罗仙人怎么样了 他们安全了吗
What about all the Velosians? Are they safe?
啥
Huh?
我溜着攻击他们的人跑了半个宇宙
Well, I lured their attackers halfway across the universe
耗尽了他们的武器库
and drained their weapons banks.
更不用说 我还救了位人♥民♥教师
Not to mention, I also saved a school teacher
避免了她在太空深处
from having her brains devoured
被吸干脑浆或窒息而亡
and being asphyxiated in deep space.
所以 您若不介意
So, now, if you don't mind,
我要到外边 用青草蹭蹭鞋底了
I'm going to go outside and wipe my boot on the grass.
-有什么能阻止他们再度进攻吗 -没有
- What's to stop them re-arming and trying again? - Nothing.
但这回维罗仙人会准备好应战的
But the Velosians will be ready for them this time.
我已经尽全力了 克拉拉
It's the best I could do, Clara.
我可不是真警♥察♥ 那只是写着玩的
I'm not actually the police, that's just what it says on the box.
你总说这能做 那不能做
You're always talking about what you can and can't do
但你从没跟我说过法则
but you never tell me the rules.
我们是时空旅行者
We're time travellers.
我们谨言慎行
We tread softly.
可以有涟漪 但不能有浪潮
It's OK to make ripples, but not tidal waves.
你本人就是浪潮
You are a tidal wave.
别这么说
Don't say that.
博士
Doctor...
不不不 别是维京人
No, no, not Vikings.
我现在没心情见维京人
I'm not in the mood for Vikings.
-跟我们走 -我才不要
- You're coming with us. - No, I'm not.
你们猜为什么呢
Do you want to know why?
我脸上现在戴着
On my face, right now,
远比你们先进的科技产物
more advanced technology
能傲视未来九百万年
than your species will manage over the next nine million years.
-克拉拉呀 -干吗
- Clara... - Yeah?
咱们得跟维京人走了
we're going with the Vikings.
你们回来了 全都回来了
You're back! All of you!
你们真的全都回来了吗
Are all of you back?
应该是吧 我可没数
I suppose so, I haven't counted.
我回来了
I'm back!
我梦到你们全死了
I had a dream you'd all died.
太真实了 我还以为我让它成真了
It was so real, I thought I'd made it happen.
如果真是这样
Well, if it ever does,
你肯定会觉得是你害的
I'm sure you'll find some way to blame yourself.
我希望你们谁都不会死
I wish none of you had to go!
有计划吗 博士 时间不多了
Plan, Doctor? Any time soon.
-我确实有个计划 -你一直这么说
- I do have a plan. - Yeah, so you keep saying...
在战船上说了两天
for two days on a longboat.
谁叫你看着这么忧心
Only because you were looking worried.
谁叫你一直在说"我确实有个计划"
Only because you kept saying, "I do have a plan."
-我确实有个计划 -又来了
- I do have a plan. - There you go.
你没事儿吧
You all right?
你认识她吗
Do you know her?
这辈子都没见过她
Never seen her before in my life.
那你干嘛盯着她
OK, so, why are you staring?
我也不知道 没事 大概
I don't know. Nothing, probably.
穿越次数太多了 常有的事儿
Too much time travel, it happens.
什么事儿
What happens?
人们常说的预感
People talk about premonition
仿佛这是个怪事 其实并不
as if it's something strange. It's not.
不过是记忆方向反了而已
It's just remembering in the wrong direction.
好 计划
OK, plan.
我们见见老大 然后一切照旧
We meet the boss man and we do the usual.
-也就是 -取代他
- Which is? - Replace him.
-族长 -怎么做
- Father... - How?
对未开化的人而言
To the primitive mind,
先进技术可能被看做是魔法
advanced technology can seem like magic.
-又要用悠悠球忽悠了吗 -没错
- It's going to be the yo-yo again, isn't it? - Yeah.
使用悠悠球是历任博士的传统
最近一次是在S08E07中测量月球重力
就在我口袋里的什么地方
It's in my pocket somewhere.
我们跋涉了很远
We have travelled far...
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?!
魔法
Magic.
许多奇迹 以及很多宝物
many miracle, and much treasure.
你怎敢
How dare you...?!
我对你们很生气
I am very, very cross with you.
我很失望
I am very disappointed.
我化身为人
I have taken human form
与你们同行
to walk among you.
你是谁 老者
Who are you, old man?
你认不出这个
Do you not recognise the sign...
奥丁的标志吗
of Odin?!
你不是奥丁
You are not Odin,
这也不是奥丁的标志
and that is not Odin's sign.
那你是怎么知道的呢 你见过奥丁了吗
Oh, and you would know that how, exactly? Have you met Odin?
你知道奥丁长什么样吗
Do you know what Odin looks like?
我的子民啊
Oh, my people...
吾乃奥丁
I am Odin!
此刻你们的奖励之日
And now your day of reward
终于到来了
has finally dawned.
别信这种愚蠢的小把戏
Do not believe this foolish trickery!
这应该也能弄出那个效果的
It's supposed to do that.
你们中最勇猛的战士
Your mightiest warriors
今晚将与吾在英灵殿
will feast with me tonight
共享盛宴
in the halls of Valhalla!
北欧神话中维京勇士死后进入英灵殿与奥丁及诸神饮宴
别动 千万别动
Stay still. Stay very, very still.
那不是真的奥丁 对吧
That's not really Odin, is it?
他连悠悠球都没有
He doesn't even have a yo-yo.
-所以这是一次入侵吗 -别出声
- So this is an invasion? - Shh.
不 这是一次收割
No, this is a harvest.
只选最强壮 最健康的
The strongest, the fittest...
弱小而年幼的他们不要
The weak and young, they'll leave behind.
我们得帮助他们
We have to help them.
我们得别被选中
We have to not get chosen.
克拉拉 克拉拉 不要
Clara... Clara, no!
那个眼罩一样的东西还在吗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表