You know what this is?
你想要摧毁的这玩意儿
This thing you're about to destroy?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you!
这是他最为隐秘的宝贝
It's the dog's unmentionables.
但是你们早就了解了 对吧
And you know all about those, don't you?
这是塔迪斯
This is a TARDIS.
有了它 你就能去任何地方
With this, you can go anywhere,
做任何事情 杀任何人
do anything, kill anyone.
有了它 戴立克将会前所未有地强大
With this, the Daleks can be more powerful than ever before.
你只需要一样东西
You just need one thing.
不 米西 不
No. Missy, no!
就是我
Me!
你需要我
You need me.
让时间女领主教你怎么操作
A Time Lady, to show you how it works.
有了它和我
With this and with me,
你们将占有一切
everything can be yours.
你们可以永无止境地统治一切
And you can burn it all, for ever and ever and ever.
还是你们打算直接杀了我
Or would you rather just kill me?
最大功率消灭
Maximum extermination.
消灭
Exterminate.
住手
Please!
我求求你 快住手
Please, I'm begging you. Please, please.
求你了 放过克拉拉
Please, save Clara.
我赋予戴立克生命
I gave the Daleks life.
但我控制不了它们
I do not control them.
克拉拉
Oh, Clara.
我的克拉拉
Oh, my Clara.
看看它们打算怎么玩她
See how they play with her.
怎么玩弄她 它们想让她逃跑
See how they toy. They want her to run.
它们渴求她逃跑
They NEED her to run.
你感受到它们的渴求了吗 博士
Do you feel their need, Doctor?
它们的血液在嘶吼着
Their blood is screaming.
"杀 杀 杀"
"Kill! Kill! Kill!"
猎人和猎物
Hunter and prey,
迸发出危机的刺♥激♥
held in the ecstasy of crisis.
这难道不是生命中最纯粹的一刻吗
Is this not life at its purest?
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
当初为何我要让你活下来
Why have I ever let you live?
因为怜悯心 博士
Compassion, Doctor.
这一直是你最大的弱点
It has always been your greatest indulgence.
让今天成为我的最终胜利吧
Let this be my final victory.
让我听到你说 一次就行
Let me hear you say it, just once.
"怜悯是错误的"
"Compassion... is... wrong."
摧毁塔迪斯
Destroy the TARDIS!
摧毁
Destroy!
摧毁
Destroy!
摧毁
Destroy!
救救我
Help me!
你不能抛下我 你答应过的
You can't leave me! You promised.
你说过我还有机会
You said I had a chance.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我不明白
I don't get it.
你怎么跑到那里的
How did you get there?
我来自未来
From the future.
你会救我吗
Are you going to save me?
我要救我的朋友
I'm going to save my friend.
我只能这么做
The only way I can.
消灭
Exterminate!
未完待续
第九季 第一集
神秘博士
魔法师的学徒
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表