更近期的是
More recently,
活宝打了高哥的头
Chuckles hit Lofty over the head,
用剑击中了他的头盔
on his helmet, with his sword,
他就倒下了
which knocked him out.
流了一点血 你看见了 然后就像这样
There was a little blood, which you saw and...did that.
只不过你第一次倒下的时候
Only, the first time you did it,
把一个火炬带倒在草堆里
you knocked a torch onto some hay,
吓到了马 马踢开了厩门 然后我...
which spooked a horse, who kicked open a gate, and I'm...
剩下的你就自己想吧
sure you can fill in the rest.
奇怪的雷声
Weird-sounding thunder.
那不是雷声
That's not thunder.
是麦雅人的武器锻炉
It's the weapon forges of the Mire.
他们想让我们听到
They're making sure we hear them.
所以呢
Well?
所以 海蒂听到血就会晕倒
Well, Heidi faints at the mention of blood --
已经不是见血就晕了 他的恐惧症升级了
not just the sight any more, he's actually upgraded his phobia.
活宝
Chuckles...
他质疑你给的每一个指令
he questions every single order you give him,
所以会变得有些棘手 有点难办
which is going to be a little bit difficult, a little bit tricky,
尤其在战场之上
in the heat of battle.
我一直在等着听到你的真正计划
I keep waiting to hear what your real plan is.
教他们如何战斗 这是我唯一想到的
Teaching them to fight, that's the only plan I've got.
把他们变成战士
Turning them into fighters?
-这不像你 -对
- That's not like you. - Yeah.
我以前也这么认为的
I used to believe that too.
-发生了什么 -你
- What happened? - You.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Oh, Clara Oswald...
我把你变成了什么
what have I made of you?
不论你多努力训练他们都没用
It doesn't matter how well you train them,
不会带来任何区别
it's not going to make difference.
他们会光荣战死
They'll die fighting with honour.
对于维京来说 这就是世界上最重要的
To a Viking, that's all the difference in the world.
善终 这就是他们最后的期望了吗
A good death? Is that the best they can hope for?
善终是所有人最后的期望
A good death is the best anyone can hope for...
除非你是永生的
unless you happen to be immortal.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
No problem.
晚安
Night.
-你产生了不小影响呢 -别瞎说
- You've made an impact there. - Stop it.
她人挺好的
She's nice.
我都想和你抢了
Fight you for her.
人类啊 你们太执着了
The human race, you're obsessed.
你们都需要找个兴趣爱好
You all need to get a hobby.
我已经有兴趣爱好了 谢谢
I've got a hobby, thanks.
那就是你
It's you, by the way.
那就去找个新的
Well, get a new one.
-别来这套 -明天将是一场恶战
- Not this. - Tomorrow it's going to be a bloodbath...
说都不要说
Don't even ask!
这些人在你出生前几百年就死了
These people died hundreds of years before you were born...
-我不会逃走 -我需要照顾你
- I’m not running! - I have a duty of care.
你不需要 我从来没这么要求过你
No, you don't. I never asked for that.
每次我们做这种事的时候 我总在想
Every time we do something like this, I keep thinking,
如果你出事了怎么办
what if something happens to you?
别想我 去想想他们
Stop thinking about me, and start think about them
因为你忽视了一件事
because you're missing something.
-什么事 -你怎么获得胜利
- What? - How you're going to win.
你总是到最后一刻才去重视这事
You always miss it right up until the last minute.
所以放下你的剑 别再扮演士兵了
So put down your sword, stop playing soldier and...
好好想想
look for it.
开始反败为胜吧 博士
Start winning, Doctor.
这是才是你最擅长的
It's what you're good at.
又见面了 假奥丁
So, we meet again, Fake Odin.
英灵殿在你身边燃烧
Valhalla burns around you,
你的军队已经灭亡
your army is destroyed
现在你可以去死了
and now it is time for you to die!
你站那多久了
How long have you been there?
那是什么 木偶吗
What's that? Is that a puppet?
我喜欢木偶
Oh, I love puppets!
我有时会做木偶 在我...
I make puppets sometimes, when I'm...
害怕的时候
Frightened?
突袭队出去的时候
When the raiding parties go out,
我就编他们战斗的故事
I make up stories about their battles.
因为如果你编对了故事
Because if you make up the right story,
你就会觉得故事可以让他们安全
then you think it will keep them safe
他们都能回家
and they'll all come home.
没关系
That's OK.
你不是第一个这么做的人
You're not the first person to ever have done that.
-你来这干什么 -寻找我忽视的东西
- Why are you here? - I'm looking for something I'm missing.
你觉得我们明天胜算如何
What do you think our chances are tomorrow?
我们会像庄稼一样被收割掉
We will be cut down like corn.
明天的这个时候
By this time tomorrow,
我们每一个人都已经死了
every single one of us will be dead.
是呀
Yeah.
你可以离开
You could go.
除了这里 我无处可去
There's nowhere for me, except here.
我属于这里
This is my place.
这里的天 这里的山
The sky, the hills,
这里的海 这里的人...
the sea, the people...
你没有这样的一个地方吗
Is there nowhere like that for you?
我跟所有人一样喜欢漂亮的风景
I like a nice view as much as anyone.
-但是 -总是期待下一个
- But? - Can't wait for the next one.
真为你遗憾
I pity you.
我还为你哀悼呢
I will mourn for you.
我知道自己更喜欢什么
I know which I'd prefer.
你觉得他们都是白♥痴♥ 是吗
You think they're all idiots, don't you?
你说宇宙里其他所有人
What, you mean the rest of the universe?
差不多是吧
Basically, yes, I do.
但是他们善良 勇敢 坚强
But they're kind and brave, and strong,
我爱他们
and I love them.
好啊 好啊
Good, good,
-但是这救不了你 -我总是很不同
- but that won't save you. - I've always been different.
我一直都知道
All my life, I've known that.
女孩们都觉得我是男孩
The girls all thought I was a boy,
男孩们觉得我"不过是个丫头"
the boys all said I was "just a girl".
我的头脑里总是装满了故事
My head is always full of stories.
我知道自己很奇怪
I know I'm strange.
所有人都知道我很奇怪
Everyone knows I'm strange
但是 在这里 有人爱我
But, here, I am loved.
你让我逃命 自保
You tell me to run to save my life.
我告诉你离开这里就如同死亡
I tell you that leaving this place would be death itself.
我保护不了你
I cannot keep you safe.
我没有这个能力
I do not have the strength.
但是我会尽力 直到生命的最后
But I will try to till the last beat of my heart.
如果你现在想要嘲笑我...
If you seek to mock me in this moment...
没有没有 你继续
No, no, no, you go ahead,
想哭就哭
you cry all you like.
说起哭 那个婴儿是不是越来越近了
Speaking of crying, is that baby getting closer?
高哥为什么偷了个婴儿
Why has Lofty stolen a baby?
那是他的孩子
That's his child.
他要带她去哪
Where's he taking her?
船库
The boathouse.
她一闹 他就带她去船库
He takes her to the boathouse when she won't settle.
她喜欢那里的鱼
She likes the fish.
她为什么...
Why would she...?
水中之火
Fire in the water.
水中之火
Fire in the water.
水中之...
Fire in the...
水中之火 水中之火
Fire in the water, fire in the water...
水中之火
Fire in the water!
就是它 就是它
That's it, that's it.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表