告诉他们遵照我的指令放弃基地
Tell them we're abandoning the base on my orders.
总部总部 我是德拉姆中心的
Topside, Topside, this is Lance Corporal Alice O'Donnell
一等兵艾丽丝·奥唐纳 完毕
from Drum Control. Over.
德拉姆中心 这里是总部
'Drum Control, this is Topside.
我们收到了你们的消息
'We have received your message.
潜艇已经派出 完毕
Submarine on its way. Over.'
请重复 总部 完毕
Repeat, Topside. Over.
我们收到了你们潜艇支援的请求
'We've received your request for a rescue sub.
还有两分钟就会到达 完毕
'It's two minutes away. Over.'
总部 你们是和谁通话的
Topside, who did you speak to
这个请求是什么时候发出的 完毕
and when was this request made? Over.
德拉姆中心 请求以摩斯密♥码♥发出
'Drum Control, it was in Morse code
大约半小时之前收到
and arrived maybe half an hour ago.
说情况紧急 通讯设备失灵
'Said it was urgent, comms were down,
两名船员病情严重
'two crew members critically ill,
需要一整支医疗队伍 完毕
'full paramedic team requested. Over.'
总部 我是博士
Topside, this is the Doctor,
联合特别情报小组安全签证7-1-0-Apple-0-0
UNIT security visa 7-1-0-Apple-0-0.
用Apple表示数字最早出现于[S01E02] 博士曾用5.5/Apple/26表示50亿
你也许听说过我的工作 撤回潜艇
You may be familiar with my work. Call back the sub.
-博士 为什么 -撤回潜艇
- 'Doctor, why...?' - Call it back!
船上有危险的未知疫情
We have a hazardous and undefined contagion on board.
这个基地从现在起全面隔离
This base is now under quarantine.
你为什么那么做
What did you do that for?
不是我们发的那条信息 对不对
Well, None of us sent the message, did we?
说明那是鬼魂发送的
So that means the ghosts sent it,
这说明他们希望那些船员下来
which means they want that crew down here.
他们为什么要那么做
Why would they do that?
我不知道 不过我非常确定
I don't know, but I'm pretty certain
他们不是为了组什么男子乐队
it's not so they can all form a boy band.
好了 我们靠自己来解决吧
OK. We solve this on our own.
鬼魂只有夜晚模式才能出现
The ghosts can only come out at night
所以它们改变了基地的时间设置 为什么
so they change the base's time settings. Why?
夜晚模式有什么不一样
What's different at night?
主要是环境设置 光线暗一点
It's mainly atmospheric. The lights are dim,
引擎声音小一点
the noise from the engines is muffled.
不 还有别的原因
No, something... something else.
诊断检查 系统检查完成之后
The diagnostic sweep. When the systems are checked,
为了省电 晚上就停止检查了
that stops at night to save power.
具体是什么系统
What systems, specifically?
生命保障系统 门锁 都是电磁控制的
Life support, the locks. They're electromagnetic.
必须保证水倒灌进来时能正常运作
They have to be secured in case of flooding,
因此白昼模式下
so throughout the day,
每隔几秒钟就会自动进行逐项检查
they're checked, one by one, every few seconds.
答案很接近了 我都能闻到了
The answer is in there somewhere, I can smell it.
博士 我们应该做什么
Doctor, what do we do?
奥唐纳
O'Donnell.
刚才把基地改回白昼模式做得漂亮
Excellent work, returning the base to day mode.
哪有啦 没什么大不了的
Shut up. It was nothing...
你真觉得我很厉害吗
You really think so?
现在改回夜晚模式吧
Now put it back into night mode.
-什么 -我们一无所知
- What?! - We know nothing.
我们不知道它们要什么 无知会害死我们的
We don't know what they want. That's what's getting us killed.
我不会再逃了
Well, I won't run. Not any more.
奥唐纳 请把基地改回夜晚模式
So, O'Donnell, kindly put the base back into night mode.
我们想知道鬼魂要什么 那就直接去问他们
We want to know what these ghosts are after? We ask them.
我们就要挑战不可能
We're going to do the impossible.
我们要去捉鬼了
We're going to capture a ghost.
晚上好 进入夜晚模式
'Good evening. Entering night mode.'
各位可好啊
How's it going?
班内特引出他们了 克拉拉已就位
Bennett's got them moving, and Clara's in position.
克拉拉 班内特十秒之后
Clara, Bennett is going to run across the top of the T-junction
将横向经过你右边的丁字交叉口
to your right in about ten seconds.
把鬼魂引到你这边
Draw the ghosts towards you.
右拐 然后第二个路口左拐
Turn right, and then take second left.
你好啊鬼魂
Hey, ghosts.
这边走
Down here!
拉恩 他们朝你来了
Lunn, they're coming your way.
克拉拉要朝左隐蔽
Clara's going to duck down to her left.
你负责让鬼魂
You've got to keep the ghosts going
保持目前的移♥动♥路线
on the same route they're on now.
45米后 你左手边有个防水门
Then, after about 50 yards on your left, there is a flood door.
你通过后奥唐纳会放下门
O'Donnell will close the door once you're through.
我可以听到他们了
I... I can hear them.
拉恩 别让它们看见你藏哪
Lunn, don't let them see where you go.
这边走
Yeah, this way.
有麻烦了
We've got a problem!
鬼魂分头行动了
They've separated.
-什么 -莫纶和鼹鼠鬼去追克拉拉了
- What? - Moran and the mole guy are going after Clara.
克拉拉当心 两个鬼魂正在朝你移♥动♥
'Clara, look out. Two ghosts are still on your case.
就在你身后
'Right behind you.'
我开始觉得
I'm beginning to think
我们一开始就该考虑跟鬼魂一起制定计划
we should have let the ghosts in on the plan.
克拉拉 走廊尽头的右手边拐角处
Clara, there's a flood door at the end of the corridor,
有个防水门
around the corner to your right.
我们从这里关门
We'll close it from here.
听我说 你要在莫纶
Listen to me. You've got to get through that door
和另一个鬼魂看见你之前穿过门
before Moran and the other ghost see you.
博士
Doctor...
现在 奥唐纳 用你最快的速度
Now, O'Donnell, fast as you can!
我快到门那边了
Guys, I'm nearly at my door.
现在 拉恩 快
Now, Lunn, quickly.
它看见我了
It saw me.
天哪 它看见我了
Oh, God. It saw me.
它穿过来了
It's coming through.
它穿门过来了
It's coming through the door.
那里面没有摄像头
We don't have a camera in there.
别别 拉恩 拉恩你能听到吗
No, no, Lunn. Lunn, can you hear me?
你能听到吗
Can you hear me?
拉恩 发生了什么事
Lunn, what's happening?
拉恩 你能听到我吗
Lunn, can you hear me?
拉恩 拉恩
Lunn? Lunn?
能听到我吗 拉恩 拉恩 拉恩
'Can you hear me? Lunn, Lunn? Lunn, Lunn!
发生了什么 拉恩
'What's happening? Lunn?
-拉恩 你能听到吗 -我没事
- 'Lunn? Can you hear me?' - I'm OK.
卡茜 他还活着
Cass, he's alive.
它没伤害我 我没事
'It didn't hurt me. I'm OK.'
什么 你是怎么回事
What? What's wrong with you?
为什么它没伤害你
Why didn't it hurt you?
班内特 又到你了
Bennett, you're on again.
班内特 你在哪
Bennett, where are you?
那里
There.
天啊 快看
Oh, God, look.
班内特 你能听到我吗
Bennett, can you hear me?
你身边转角处有两只鬼魂
'There are two ghosts just around the corner from you.'
多谢你 我看到了
Yes, thanks, I noticed.
法拉第笼就在你右边的
The Faraday cage is across the intersection
十字路口之后下一个拐角处
and down the corridor to your right.
这最后一步就靠你了
This last bit is down to you.
好吧 好消息是 它们不分头行动了
OK, so, the good news is, they aren't split up any more.
放克拉拉
Cue Clara!
咱们得好好谈谈了
We need to talk.
抱歉伙计们 只是个全息投影
Sorry, chaps. Just a hologram.
你们太粗心大意了
You play a little bit too rough.
顺便说下 我没事
I'm fine, by the way,
如果有人担心我的话
in case any of you were worried.
卡茜 你们能看到吗
Cass, are you seeing this?
音速墨镜无线连接 转到B2屏幕
Sonic glasses Wi-Fi locked in. On screen B2.
她说她看不清它们
She says she can't see them properly.
玻璃太厚 它们也太远了
The glass is too thick and they're too far away.
-打开门 -什么
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表