Assist me!
戴沃斯正在接近
Davros approaches.
迎接戴沃斯 迎接创造者
Admit Davros! Admit the creator.
快帮我
Help me!
快去救助戴沃斯 快去
Assist Davros! Assist!
承认吧 你们肯定做过这样的噩梦
Admit it. You've all had this exact nightmare.
快把群蟒找来
Get... me... Sarff!
我在
I am here.
那么 谁想玩碰碰车
So! Anyone for dodgems?
消灭
Exterminate!
-消灭 -消灭
- Exterminate! - Exterminate!
戴立克还有下水道
Daleks have sewers?
-和下水道还是有一点不同的 -是什么
- With one significant difference. - Being?
这些下水道都是活的
They're ever so slightly alive.
都是什么的
They're what?
你看这坑得有多深啊
How much of a drop would you say that is?
能看见底吗
Can you see the bottom?
太黑了
Too dark.
我们可以扔块石头之类的下去
We could chuck a stone down, or something.
也对 好主意
Oh, yeah, good idea.
六米
20 feet.
当然了 你们最想问的是
Of course, the real question is...
我从哪搞来的这杯茶
where did I get the cup of tea?
答案就是
Answer?
我是博士 接受就是了
I'm the Doctor. Just accept it.
你竟毫发无伤
You are unharmed.
问题 戴沃斯是一个既疯狂
Proposition -- Davros is an insane,
又天才的妄想狂 在几十亿
paranoid genius who has survived
喜欢开火的小坦克人枪口下活了几个世纪
among several billion trigger-happy mini-tanks for centuries.
结论 他的座椅归我了
Conclusion -- I'm definitely having his chair.
你逃不掉的 博士
You cannot escape, Doctor.
我猜保护他自己的力场
I'm guessing his personal force-field
防外不防内
only works in one direction.
博士从不使用武器
The Doctor does not use weapons.
真的吗
Doesn't he?
听听你们的心跳
Ah, listen to your little hearts beat!
你好
Hello.
小乖乖
Oh... poppet!
你真的觉得你能杀我吗
Do you really think you could?
只要给我机会
First chance I get.
你一个人在这儿必死无疑
You won't survive down here on your own.
你敢转身我就杀了你
You won't survive turning your back.
真让人激动
Ooh. How exciting.
天哪 你这个傻子
God, you're dull.
要是以后你再拿到我的尖木棒
In future, if you're going to take my stick,
拜托你真的杀了我
do me the courtesy of actually killing me.
相互尊重在团队合作中很重要
Team-work is all about respect.
-我们才不是一伙 -我们当然是
- We're not a team. - Of course we are.
每一个矿工都要养只金丝雀
Every miner needs a canary.
金丝雀对一氧化碳极为敏感 被矿工用作逃生警报
安静些 看看四周
Now, hush, look around.
乌七八糟 对不对
Bit of a mess, isn't it?
你说这是条下水道
You said it was a sewer.
戴立克不会产生太多废物
Daleks don't generate much in the way of waste.
那这是什么
So what is it all, then?
正在腐烂的戴立克
Decaying Daleks.
戴立克不会死
Daleks can't die.
基因赐予它们在任何情况下求生的本领与欲望
Genetically hard-wired to keep on living, whatever happens.
好吧
Well...
可它们还是会变老 小可怜们
But they still age, poor loves.
时间一长 它们的身体还是会分解
Over time, the body breaks down,
腐烂 溶解
rots, liquefies.
更有趣的是 在戴立克的世界里
Interestingly, the Dalek word for sewer
坟墓和下水道
is the same as their word...
是同一个词
for graveyard.
快问我 我想要什么
Ask me what I want.
无关 你无法获胜
Irrelevant. You will not prevail.
你无法得逞
You will not succeed.
我来你们帝国的中心已经42分钟了
I've been at the heart of your empire for 42 minutes,
现在我拥有它
and I own it --
我甚至没有离开我的宝座
and I haven't even got out of my chair.
快问我 我想要什么
Ask me what I want.
你想要什么
What do you want?
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Clara Oswald.
我要克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
I want Clara Oswald,
立刻安全地
safe, alive
活着回到我身边
and returned to me, immediately.
你们把她带回来 快去
You bring her back, you do that.
现在就去
You do that now.
我要她安然无恙
Unharmed...
毫发无损地活着
Unhurt... alive.
你的同伴...
Your associate...
我看到发生了什么 我就在那儿
I saw what happened. I was there.
为了我们大家都好 但愿这只是一场骗局
And I'm hoping, for all of our sakes, that it was a trick.
我们没有骗你
It was not a deception.
要是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德真的死了
Because if Clara Oswald is really dead...
你们告诉我的时候最好小心点
then you'd better be very, very careful how you tell me.
听一听
Listen to that.
绝望的博士
The Doctor without hope.
你们谁来告诉我
'Who's going to tell me?'
谁先来
Who's going to go first?
现在大家都危险了
Nobody is safe now.
戴沃斯的一切现在都是我的
'All the power Davros had is mine.'
他的一切都归我了
Everything he had, I have.
谁来告诉我 克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德真的死了
'Who is going to tell me that Clara Oswald is really dead?'
他会把这里的一切都毁了 包括我们
He'll burn everything. Us too.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德已经不在了
Clara Oswald is not alive.
博士 这种对征服的渴望
Doctor, this urge for conquest...
很高兴看到你终于认识到这一点了
It is gratifying to see you learn.
戴沃斯 你起来了
Davros. You're up.
抱歉 可是你的位置被占了
Sorry, this seat's taken.
没错 不过不是被你占了
Indeed. But not by you.
我想你已经见过我的私人护卫统领了
You've met my head of personal security, I think.
群蟒
Colony Sarff.
他的手下无处不在
His agents are everywhere.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的
Of course.
小心行事 群蟒
Be subtle, Colony Sarff --
今晚我们要诱捕一个时间领主
tonight, we entrap a Time Lord.
那是什么 电梯吗
What is that? A lift?
什么 别管电梯了
What? Never mind the lift.
-看到墙上的那个东西了吗 -那是什么
- See that thing on the wall? - What about it?
-去看看 -那是什么
- Take a look! - What is it?
走近点
Closer.
-你让我看什么 -没什么
- What am I even looking for? - Nothing.
我让它好好看看你
I'm giving it a good look at you.
有入侵者 有入侵者
Intruder alert! Intruder alert!
你为什么要这么做
Why the hell did you do that?
试没试过按下门铃就跑
Ever ring a doorbell and run away?
下层探测到类人类
Humanoid detected in lower level.
这次别想了
Not this time.
-戴立克到下面13层 -你在干嘛
- Dalek to Lower Level 13. - What the hell did you do that for?
我们要困住并杀死一个戴立克
We need to trap and kill a Dalek --
你是诱饵 我是鱼钩
you're the bait, I'm the hook.
暗星合金
Dark star alloy.
穿透装甲护板
Goes through armour plating
就像匕♥首♥刺进人体
like a knife through people.
米西 米西 米西 给我解开 快
Missy. Missy. Missy, uncuff me -- now!
它很美 对不
It's pretty, though, isn't it?
很久以前在伽里弗雷得到的
Got it in the olden days on Gallifrey.
博士给我的 那时我女儿...
The Doctor gave it to me when my daughter...
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表