there is nowhere new under the sun!
不过 太阳之上嘛
Above it, on the other hand...
我很想你 克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
I've missed you, Clara Oswald.
别担心 笨老头
Well, don't worry, daft old man.
我又不会离开你
I'm not going anywhere.
下集预告
两千万扎贡人获许复♥制♥了人类形态
20 million Zygons have been allowed to take human form
他们现在就生活在我们身边
and are now living amongst us.
世上的一切活物 包括我的家人和朋友
Any living thing in this world, including my family and friends,
都有可能变身成扎贡人杀了我
could turn into a Zygon and kill me.
这并不是多疑 而是真实发生的事
It's not paranoia when it's real.
他们绑♥架♥了奥斯古德
They've kidnapped Osgood
并窃取了地球上所有扎贡人的方位
and they've stolen the location of every Zygon on Earth.
-快跑 -博士 停火协议已经被打破
- Run away! - Doctor, the ceasefire's broken down.
我们碰上棘手的扎贡大革命了
We have a Zygon revolution on our hands.
我们已经赢下了第一场战斗
We've won the first battle.
说出真♥相♥
There will be truth...
现在我们要发起战争
And now we are going to begin the war...
否则就接受惩罚
or there will be consequences.
-我觉得你可能说对了 -说对什么
- I think you might be right. - About what?
世界末日
The end of the world.
第九季 第六集
神秘博士
活着的女人
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表