- The TARDIS. - The TARDIS.
是什么意思
What does it stand for?
什么
What?
你在逗我吧
You're kidding me?
你肯定知道的呀
Surely you know that?
我听过几个不同的版本
I've heard a couple of different versions.
是首字母的缩写
I made it up from the initials.
是"在宇宙中横冲直撞"的意思
It stands for "Totally And Radically Driving In Space".
你想跟我走吗
Do you want to come?
去探索一切历史和未来
All of the future, all of history,
以及整个宇宙
and all of the universe?
不能更想了
More than anything.
但我想我得留下来
But I think I have to stay.
我还要照看两个盒子
I've got a couple of boxes to keep an eye on.
维护世界和平
And a world to keep safe.
好吧
Fair enough.
克拉拉 你介意
Clara, would you mind, um...
怎么
Mind what?
你先进塔迪斯 我一会就来
I'll see you in the TARDIS, OK?
好的
Yeah, sure.
照顾好自己
Take care, you!
你也照顾好他 千万不能让他死
You take care of him. Don't let him die, or anything.
可要是他真的很烦人呢
What if he's really annoying?
-那死就死吧 -遵命
- Then, fine. - Got ya.
我需要知道 你是谁
I need to know-- which one are you?
我是奥斯古德
I'm Osgood.
人类还是扎贡人
Human or Zygon?
总有一天我会回答你这个问题的
I'll answer that question one day.
你知道那一天何时来临吗
Do you know when day that will be?
那就是没人在乎答案的那一天
The day nobody cares about the answer.
吓到你了吧
Gotcha!
快看他的表情
Look at his face.
毕竟对他太不公平
It's almost not fair.
我不...我不...这...这...
I don't... I don't... How... how...
仔细想想 博士
Oh, think it through, Doctor.
这样是不对的 是吧
It wouldn't be right, would it?
我不该继续借用克拉拉的脸
To carry on using Clara's face...
而这里刚好缺人
When there's a vacancy.
-扎吉拉 -是奥斯古德
- Zygella? - Osgood!
可你们俩哪个是...
But which one of you...
奥斯古德
Osgood!
我们谁是谁并不重要
It doesn't matter which of us is which.
重要的是奥斯古德还活着
All that matters is that Osgood lives.
而我们无人能挡
And nothing's going to stop us!
你为你的种族增光了
You're a credit to your species,
佩特萝莱拉·奥斯古德
Petronella Osgood.
不 巴泽尔
No, Basil.
我们为两个种族都增光了
We're a credit to both of them.
对了 还要告诉你们
Oh, and you should know...
我是你们的忠实粉丝
I'm a very big fan.
-所以你本以为我已经死了吗 -对
- So, you must have thought I was dead for a while? - Yeah.
感觉怎样
How was that?
这辈子最漫长的一个月
Longest month of my life.
差不多也就五分钟吧
It could only have been five minutes!
我自会判断时间
I'll be the judge of time.
吃冰淇淋吗
Ice creams?
好 去吃吧
Yes, ice creams.
吃完回去干活
Then back to work!
-今天是什么活 -你知道的 老样子
- What's today? - Oh, you know, same old, same old.
保护地球
Defending the Earth.
下集预告
你绝对不要看这个视频
You must not watch this.
你看过了便不会忘记
You can never unsee it.
24小时前 这个空间站突然失联
24 hours ago, this station fell silent.
我们过来探查情况
We've come to find out why.
-这是什么 -墨菲斯
- What are these? - Morpheus.
墨菲斯是什么
What is Morpheus?
墨菲斯梦神器可以浓缩你所有的夜间睡眠
The Morpheus machine concentrates the whole nocturnal experience.
-现在你可以一个月不睡觉 -时间即金钱
- Now you can go a whole month without sleep. - Time is money.
恭喜你 教授 你征服了自然
Congratulations, Professor. You've conquered nature.
而你也创造了恶煞
You've also created an abomination.
跑 快跑
Run! Run! Run!
你阻止不了它们 没人可以
You can't stop them. None of us can.
第九季 第八集
神秘博士
进击的扎贡人
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表