继续说话 我们要把它从电梯引出来
Keep it talking. We need to draw it out of the lift.
你不能用一个胸针杀了戴立克
You can't kill a Dalek with a brooch!
不 可以的 不 可以的
Yes, you can. Yes, you can.
探测到类人类 不准动
Humanoid detected. Remain still.
不要移♥动♥ 正在扫描
Do not move. Scan in progress.
未授权类人类出现在限制区域
Humanoid unauthorised in restricted area.
开始进行消毒
Sterilisation proceeding.
你 猜猜发生什么了
Hey, you! Guess what?
我刚在你身上戳了个洞
I just put a hole in you.
又一个洞 又一个洞
And another... and another...
又一个洞
And another!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
杀掉一个戴立克
Murdering a Dalek.
我是时间女领主 我们是这么打高尔夫的
I'm a Time Lady, it's our golf.
损坏程度 不重要
Damage levels insignificant.
真的吗 我想你忘了
Oh, really? I think you're forgetting
你周围是一群非常古老 非常愤怒的戴立克
you're surrounded by a bunch of very old, very angry Daleks.
你在一个非常糟糕的社区被扎破了
You just got yourself a puncture in a bad neighbourhood.
见见本地人吧
Meet the locals?
湿乎乎的一群瞎子 小脑袋都疯掉了
All blind and squelchy and out of their tiny minds --
但是还有嗅觉
but they can still smell!
没人像戴立克一样憎恨别人
Nobody hates like a Dalek.
他们来了 我猜他们想偷你的座驾
Here they come! I think they want to steal your motor.
紧急情况 紧急情况 我的视觉被破坏了
Emergency! Emergency! My vision is impaired!
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
更老的一代来了
Oh, here comes the older generation!
现在的年轻人脾气真暴躁
Those young folks today are so tetchy!
紧急情况 紧急情况
Emergency! Emergency!
救救我
Help me!
你不能抛下我 你答应过的
You can't leave me. You promised -- you did!
你说我可以活下来
You said I could survive.
你说你会帮我
You said you'd help me.
救救我
Help me!
我希望你知道感恩
I hope you are grateful.
得到它并不容易
It wasn't easy to procure.
而且差不多是独一无二的
And very nearly unique, of course.
你应该感到荣幸
You should feel privileged.
斯卡洛星上仅有的另外一把椅子
The only other chair on Skaro.
不要站起来
Don't get up.
你也别起来
You neither.
这个房♥间被封住了
The chamber is sealed.
我相信你没带着音速设备
And I believe you are not carrying your sonic device.
我把它扔了 糟糕的回忆
Gave it up. Bad memories.
我 要死了 博士
I... am dying, Doctor.
你一直这么说 你一直没有死
You keep saying that, you keep not dying.
你能快点吗 加油
Can you give it some welly? Come on.
到了我们把往事了结的时候了
And it is time for us to conclude our business together.
我们没有往事
We have no business.
但我们有这个
We have nothing but.
再看看这些电缆 博士
Look again at the cables, Doctor.
想想它们是什么
Understand what they are.
它们可以做什么
What they can do.
再靠近一点
Just step a little closer.
进去
Get in.
他们并不太尊敬你 对吗
They don't have much respect for you, do they?
你的孩子们
Your kids.
你看过这个地方的状况吗
Have you seen the state of this place?
这就是人们把臭哄哄的老叔叔
I mean, this is exactly where you dump a smelly old uncle
家庭宠物 连腿都发明不出的天才科学家
slash family pet, slash genius scientist
扔进去的地方
who couldn't even invent legs.
说真的 你的孩子们怎么接受
Seriously, how do your boys
比别人少只眼睛的残酷事实的
take it when everybody else has got two eyes?
你当然知道这是什么
You know what it is, of course.
当然 这是超空间继电器
Oh, yes -- it's a hyperspace relay,
加了一些基因部件
with some kind of genetic component.
我与这颗星球上每个戴立克的生命力相连
I am connected to the life force of every Dalek on this planet.
这维持着我的生命
It is what has kept me alive.
只要他们的心脏跳动 我的心脏也会跳动
As their hearts beat, so does mine.
完美
Nice.
吸你作品的血 只为苟延残喘
Vampiring off your own creations, just to eke out your days.
我很惊讶戴立克竟然会同意
I'm surprised the Daleks allow it.
他们无从选择
Oh, they have no choice.
我的戴立克受到了基因缺陷的影响
My Daleks are afflicted with a genetic defect.
什么缺陷
What defect?
尊重
Respect.
对其父亲的慈悲
Mercy for their father.
一个我无法消除的设计缺陷
Design flaws I was unable to eliminate.
现在他看到了
And now he sees it.
现在他明白了
Now he understands.
那些电缆 博士 摸摸它们
The cables, Doctor! Touch them.
想象下 抓在你手里
Imagine -- to hold in your hand
感受斯卡洛星上所有戴立克的心跳
the heartbeat of every Dalek on Skaro.
他们输送给我生命
They send me life.
以时间领主的智慧 不难输送死亡回去
Is it beyond the wit of a Time Lord to send them death?
稍微捣鼓下 就可以办到
A little work and it could be done.
你为什么要告诉我这些
Uh, why would you be telling me this?
一瞬间的种族灭绝
Genocide in a moment.
如此的屠♥杀♥ 并非是为自我防卫
Such slaughter, not in self-defence.
并非单纯是战争中的行为
Not as a simple act of war.
而是自己选择的种族灭绝
Genocide as a choice.
你准备好了吗 博士
Are you ready, Doctor?
一刀能捅那么多的后背
So many backs with a single knife.
你准备好当神了吗
Are you ready to be a god?
你为什么在犹豫
Why do you hesitate?
没人会知道
No-one would know.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德已经死了
Clara Oswald is dead.
这是博士良心作祟 还是羞愧
Is this the conscience of the Doctor, or his shame?
那将你带来这里的羞愧感
The shame that brought you here.
没有什么所谓的博士
There's no such thing as the Doctor.
我只是个在盒子里的家伙 到处讲故事
I'm just a bloke in a box, telling stories.
我来这里不是因为羞愧
I didn't come here because I'm ashamed.
有点羞愧没什么坏处
A bit of shame never hurt anyone.
我来...
I came...
是因为你病了 并且请求我来
because you're sick and you asked.
还因为时不时的 在某个好日子里
And because sometimes, on a good day...
如果我真的努力去做的话
if I try very hard...
我就不是什么逃跑的老时间领主
I'm not some old Time Lord who ran away.
而是博士
I'm the Doctor.
那就是怜悯了
Compassion then.
一直都是
Always.
它在你身体中肆意生长
It grows strong and fierce in you --
就像是个肿瘤
like a cancer.
我希望如此
I hope so.
它最终会杀死你
It will kill you in the end.
反正我不会因为其他事情而死
I wouldn't die of anything else.
你放心好了
You may rely on it.
我怎么开动它 是有踏板吗
How am I supposed to make it go? Are there pedals?
心灵感应操作 放宽思想[张嘴]
Telepathic control. Open wide!
我是说你的脑袋
I meant your skull.
算了
Never mind...
好了 别担心
Now, don't worry.
会有大量的纳米机器人
There's loads of nano-tech
在信♥号♥♥进入时修复所有损伤
repairing any damage as the feed goes in.
那当它出去的时候呢
What about when it comes out?
不知道 没人知道 反正...
No idea, nobody knows. Anyway...
要控制这东西 用想的就行
to control the unit, you just have to think.
对你来说可能很超前 但是我们试试吧
Novel idea for you, but let's try it.
往前走
Move forwards.
我不知道怎么...
I don't know how to...
看到没
You see?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表