creator and saviour of the Daleks.
一
One!
怎么回事
What is that?
出什么事了
What's happening?
我们受到攻击
We are under attack.
解释 解释
Explain! Explain!
我知道你的企图 但我故作上当
I knew exactly what you were doing, and I let you do it.
你把重生的力量传输给了
You transmitted regeneration energy
这个星球上的所有戴立克
into every Dalek on this planet.
一个都不落
Every single one.
你做了什么
What have you done?
两个词 不 其实是两个词
One word. No, two words, actually.
前一个词
First word --
傻子
moron.
后一个
Second word --
下水道
sewers.
紧急情况
Emergency!
怎么回事
What is happening?
能量正在波动
Power is fluctuating!
不
No.
这不可能
This cannot be correct.
怎么会这样
How can this be?
无数世代的戴立克刚在愤怒中醒来
Generations of Daleks just woke up very cross,
它们正在从管道中向上进发
and they're coming up the pipes.
或者换句话说
Or to put it another way...
永别了
bye!
博士 你得帮帮我
Doctor, you must help me.
容我说一句 终于能亲眼见到你
Can I just say, it's been an absolute pleasure to
实在是太荣幸了
to finally meet you?
博士
Doctor!
我的视力受损了
My vision is impaired.
我看不见
I cannot see.
警报 我控制不了了
Alert. I cannot control.
博士
Doctor!
这座城市快被吸入地底了
This city is about to be sucked into the ground.
你们的下水道要吞没你们自己了
Your own sewer is about to consume you.
你无法获胜 你什么都做不了
There's no way you can win, there is nothing you can do,
所以告诉我 克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德在哪
so just tell me, where is Clara Oswald?
我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek.
对 你是个戴立克 克拉拉在哪儿
Yes, you're a Dalek. Where is Clara?
我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek.
我知道你是个戴立克
Yes, I know that you're a Dalek.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德在哪里
Where is Clara Oswald?
是我 我就在这儿 我就在这儿
It's me, I'm right here! It's me, I'm in here!
-我是克拉拉啊 -我是个戴立克
- It's Clara! - I am a Dalek!
我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek!
博士 当心
Doctor, stop!
是你对不对
It's you, isn't it?
无意冒犯 你们长得都差不多
No offence, you all look alike,
但 是 是你吗
but it is... it is you?
是我 是我 我就在这儿
Yes, it's me, it's me. I'm right here.
确认
Affirmative.
克拉拉死了 博士
Clara's dead, Doctor.
这就是杀死她的凶手
This is the one that killed her.
别听她的
Do not listen to her.
我是个戴立克 我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek, I am a Dalek.
我带她出了城
I got her out of the city,
但这个追上了我们 射杀了她
but this one caught us and shot her down.
我当时实在没办法阻止他了
There was nothing I could do, I'm afraid.
我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek.
她一边跑一边大叫
She ran, she screamed.
我真高兴你不用看到那景象
I'm so glad you didn't have to see that.
我是个戴立克 我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek. I am a Dalek.
这个戴立克疯了 对不对
This one's a mad one, isn't it?
我是说 它好像特别自豪
I mean, it's almost like it's proud.
我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek.
我是个戴立克 我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek. I am a Dalek!
杀了他 博士
Kill it, Doctor.
它们反正都得死
They're all going to die anyway.
放纵自己这一回 下手吧
Indulge yourself. Go on,
杀了这个戴立克
kill the Dalek.
别杀我
Do not kill me!
别杀我
Do not kill me!
克拉拉死了吗
Is Clara dead?
不 博士 没有
No! Doctor, no!
我没死 我在这里面 你能听见我吗
I'm not dead, I'm in here! Can you hear me?
我是个戴立克
I am a Dalek.
我还活着
I am alive.
我是你的朋友 是你的朋友
I'm your friend. I'm your friend!
我是你的敌人 你的敌人
I am your enemy. Your enemy.
不 求你 不要
No, please, don't.
慈悲 慈悲
Mercy. Mercy.
你应该不能说那个词的
You shouldn't be able to say that.
慈悲
Mercy.
你的脑子里不该有这个词
That word shouldn't exist in your vocabulary.
戴沃斯是怎么教你说这个词的
How did Davros teach you to say that?
慈悲
Mercy.
你为什么不动手杀我
Why aren't you trying to kill me?
慈悲
Mercy.
因为我永不会杀你
Because I would never kill you.
这世界上我最不可能伤害的人就是你
You are the last person I would ever kill.
我 展示 慈悲
I... show... mercy.
我把枪放下 打开你的外壳
I'm putting the gun down. Open your casing.
-怎么做 -怎么做
- How? - How?
想着单词"打开" 就会起作用
Just think the word "open". It'll work.
你瞧瞧
Look at that.
还真是没想到啊
Now, there's a surprise.
米西 跑吧
Missy, run.
博士
Doctor...
某种角度上讲
In a way,
这就是我一开始就把她交给你的原因
this is why I gave her to you in the first place.
让你看到
To make you see.
在敌人体内的朋友 在朋友心中的敌人
The friend inside the enemy, the enemy inside the friend.
对不起 克拉拉 真的对不起
I'm sorry, Clara. I'm so sorry!
每个人都有两面性 每个人都是复杂的
Everyone's a bit of both. Everyone's a hybrid.
我说了 给我跑
I said, run!
跑的人永远不是我 博士
It wasn't me who ran, Doctor.
一直都是你
That was always you.
紧急情况 戴立克失去控制
Emergency! Dalek control is compromised.
塔迪斯在哪
Where was the Tardis?
肯定也藏在某个地方吧
It was over there somewhere, wasn't it?
怎么回事
What is happening?
解释 解释
Explain! Explain!
至高戴立克 你们的下水道反水了
Dalek Supreme, your sewers are revolting.
协助我们 否则就消灭你们
You will assist, or you will be exterminated.
-行啊 请尽情消灭我吧 -博士
- Well, go on, then. Exterminate away. - Doctor!
真是抱歉 看来塔迪斯的防御力场还在
Oops, sorry. Tardis force field is still here.
我们能进 你们不能
We get in, you don't.
塔迪斯已经被摧毁
The Tardis has been destroyed.
别犯傻了 怎么可能呢
Don't be silly, of course it hasn't.
只是把自己挪到别处了而已
It just redistributed itself for a moment--
敌对行为脱身系统
Hostile Action Dispersal System.
该系统会紧急瞬移塔迪斯以规避危险状况 上次出现是在S07E08
我用音速起子就能快速激活
I'll give it a quick blast from my sonic,
实时外壳将立刻重组
and the real time envelope will reassemble right here.
博士 可是你根本没拿起子
Doctor, you don't have your screwdriver.
确实 我用起子用腻了
Oh, yeah, I'm over screwdrivers.
总是把外套撑变形
They spoil the line of your jacket.
音速起子曾在1982年老版S19中被毁
直到1996年电视电影才再次出现
最近我一直在研究可穿戴的高科技
These days, I'm all about wearable technology.
不是吧
No!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表