Clara, now the ghosts are out, go to the Faraday Cage.
在那里他们伤不到你
They won't be able to get you in there.
不过有个问题
Oh, there's a problem.
问题 什么问题
Problem? What problem?
一切事情都进行得非常顺利
Because everything else is going so smoothly...
电♥话♥信♥号♥♥也进不去 你必须
The phone signal won't get through. What you'll have to do...
克拉拉 把电♥话♥放在外面
Clara, put the phone outside,
你可以通过小圆舷窗看到它
and you can watch it through the little round porthole,
如果你看到电♥话♥响了
and when you see it ringing,
如果安全的话 出去接电♥话♥
if it's safe to do so, go out and answer it.
-多久你会 -克拉拉 听我说
- OK. How long are you going to...? - Clara, listen to me.
不要让手♥机♥离开视线
Don't let that phone out of your sight.
我需要能找到你
I need to be able to reach you,
我需要知道我的鬼魂做的一切
I need to know everything my ghost does.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
我会回去救你的 我发誓
I'll come back for you. I swear.
走吧
Come on.
等一下 你别来 奥唐纳
Oh, wait a minute. Not you, O'Donnell.
-为什么 -需要有人留下照看塔迪斯
- Why not? - Someone needs to stay here and mind the shop.
万一克拉拉来电♥话♥了呢
What if Clara calls?
上一个对我指手画脚的人
The last bloke that said something like that to me
被吊在窗外了
got dangled out of a window.
或许博士是对的 或许你应该留下
Maybe the Doctor's right, maybe it's best if you stay here.
不可能 说真的 咱们是刚认识吗
Never going to happen. Seriously, have you two met me?
普伦蒂斯
Prentis.
普伦蒂斯
Prentis!
看来那具尸体或许并没有死
Guess that dead body wasn't so dead after all.
这几个字符也出现了
And now we've got the writing.
是渔王自己干的
The Fisher King did it himself.
该发生的还是会发生
The future is still coming.
他拖着悬浮休眠舱去教堂了
He's taken the suspended-animation chamber to the church.
那是什么
What was that?
我们现在必须回到塔迪斯
We need to get back to the TARDIS. Now.
它截断了我们的去路
It's cut us off.
我们分开跑
Let's split up.
班内特快跑
Go on, Bennett.
不 班内特你等等
No, Bennett! Wait!
你为什么要来 你不该来的
Why did you come? You shouldn't have come.
你从来都不听话 我都要气疯了
You never listen to anyone, it drives me mad.
为了照看你呗 傻瓜
To keep an eye on you, idiot.
所以不要死
So, don't die.
名单上下一个是谁
Who's next on the list?
那个鬼魂说的名单
That list your ghost was saying,
就是大家死的顺序 对吧
that's the order in which people are going to die, isn't it?
我是刚刚才想明白
I mean, I've only just figured it out.
但是你一开始就知道了 对吧
But you knew all along, didn't you?
莫纶 普利查德 普伦蒂斯 奥唐纳
Moran, Pritchard, Prentis, O'Donnell.
我以为说不定因为她的鬼魂
I thought perhaps, because her ghost
不像普伦蒂斯的一样出现在未来
wasn't there in the future, like Prentis's was,
我以为或许
I thought maybe...
这不会发生 她还有生还的希望
maybe it wouldn't happen, maybe she stood a chance.
是啊 不过你也没有很努力地救她啊
Yeah, but you didn't try very hard to stop her, though, did you?
你就好像是想检验自己的理论似的
It was almost like you wanted to test your theory.
谁是下一个
So who's next?
-克拉拉 -这样啊
- Clara. - Yeah.
只不过这次
Yeah. Except now you're going
你不会让她去死对不对
to do something about it, aren't you?
因为这就离你的名字越来越近了
Because it's getting closer to you.
你会为了救自己
You're going to change history
而改变历史 却不会为了奥唐纳这样做
to save yourself but not to save O'Donnell.
你不愿意救她
You wouldn't save her.
这不是为了救我自己 我已经注定要死了
This isn't about saving me. I'm a dead man walking.
我是为了救克拉拉而改变历史
I'm changing history to save Clara.
奥唐纳死了
O'Donnell's dead.
不不不 你不能这样 你不能这样
Oh, no. No, no, no, no, don't you dare... don't you dare...
你今天真不得了 一天两次时间旅行
Big day for you. Time travel -- twice!
真的吗 我们要去哪
Whoa, really? When are we going to?
去地图之外
Off the map!
规则之外的地方
Out of the rule book.
如果我不会死 如果我拒绝去死呢
What if I don't die, what if I refuse?
我要回到基地
I'm going to go back to the base
去救克拉拉
and I'm going to save Clara
因为我就是这样的人
because that's what I do,
并且这里没有人能阻止我
and I don't see anyone here who's going to stop me.
为什么我们还在这里
Why are we still here?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
怎么了
What?
我们回到半小时前了
We've moved half an hour backwards.
我被困在自己的时间流里了
I'm locked in my own time-stream.
塔迪斯不让我离开
The TARDIS won't let me leave.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
现在我们不能被人看到 直到半小时后
Now we have to keep out of sight, until time catches up.
班内特人呢 我们得走了
Where's Bennett? We need to get going.
他还在吐
Oh, he's still throwing up.
普伦蒂斯 他还活着
Prentis. He's alive.
不 他只是还没死 而且我们不能告诉他
No, he's just not dead yet. And we don't tell him.
对 但他就在这里 我们可以
Yeah, but he's right there, we can just...
不管你接下来想说什么 不 不行
However that sentence ends, no, we can't.
救了他 你就会想救奥唐纳
Save him and you'll want to save O'Donnell.
你不能跟时间玩手段 我刚刚就失败了
You can't cheat time, I've just tried.
你不能回到过去 然后阻止悲剧的发生
You can't just go back and cut off tragedy at the root.
因为你会发现自己在和某个
Because you find yourself talking to someone
刚刚亲眼看到死在尸检台上的人说话
you just saw dead on a slab.
因为这样你就真的看见鬼魂了
Because then you really do see ghosts.
我们不能告诉他 明白吗 一个字都不行
We don't tell him. Understand? Not a word.
我们没有那个权力
We don't have that right.
阿尔巴·普伦蒂斯 葬礼承办人
Albar Prentis, Funeral Director.
你是不是从蒂沃利来的
You're from Tivoli, aren't you?
银河系中最适宜侵略的星球
The most invaded planet in the galaxy!
在我们首都 有个标志上写着
Our capital city has a sign saying,
如果你占领了我们 你现在就到家了
"If you occupied us, you'd be home by now."
是的 我以前和你们的人打过交道
Yes, I've had dealings with your lot before.
我不敢苟同你们
I can't say I'm a fan.
不 我们常常激怒别人
No, we do tend to antagonise!
你们在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
对了 当然了
Yes. Of course.
黑暗 剑 遗弃的 神殿
The dark. The sword. The forsaken. The temple.
我们搞明白那些鬼魂在说什么时
When we found out what the ghosts were saying,
一点都不惊讶 因为那些词语
we weren't surprised because the words,
已经在我们脑中了
they were already inside us.
但你 很惊讶 对不对
But you, you were, weren't you?
你不知道他们在说什么词
You didn't know what the words were going to be.
对 我不知道 你怎么会知道
No, I didn't. How did you know?
唯一没有见过
Who was the one person
飞船内部的文字的人是谁
who didn't see the writing in the spaceship?
我 卡茜不让我进去
Me. Cass wouldn't let me go inside.
那就是鬼魂们即便有机会也没有伤害你的原因
That's why the ghosts didn't hurt you when they had the chance.
因为你脑中没有那些信息
The message isn't inside you.
对 我看说得通
Yes, I suppose that makes sense.
所以你能把手♥机♥拿回来
So you can get the phone back.
什么
What?!
她说我应该去把手♥机♥拿回来
She's saying I should go and get the phone back.
不行
No.
听着 我需要
Listen, listen. I need...
是我们 我们需要和博士保持联络
We, we need to be able to contact the Doctor
现在只有你能够做到
and you are the only one who can do this.
好吧
Ok.
不 她说得对 你俩都拿不回来
No, she's right. Neither of you can get it back.
什么 什么意思 她说了什么
What? What is it? What did she say?
别在意
It doesn't matter.
请你说一下
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表