You sent Missy your confession dial.
这个嘛
Well...
我们认识对方很久了 她是我族人
We've known each other a long time, she's one of my own people...
我是说之前在地球上我们都亲眼看到她死了
My point is, we both saw her die on Earth, ages ago.
而显然你知道那是假死
And obviously you knew that wasn't real.
或更糟一点 希望她没死
Or worse, hoped it wasn't.
无论如何
Either way...
我觉得你骗了我
I think you've been lying.
-抱歉 -别道歉 补偿我
- I’m sorry. - Don't apologise. Make it up to me.
听到了吗
There, see? Ha...
你必须回来
Now you have to come back.
重力
Gravity.
我懂
I know!
-什么重力 -对
- Gravity? - Oh, yeah.
你知道这里的重力有什么问题吗
You know what's wrong with the gravity in here?
-不知道 -没问题
- No. - Nothing.
这里的重力太完美了
It's perfect.
但这里是空间站
But this is a space station,
重力应该是人造的
so the gravity should be artificial --
难免有点粗糙的机械味道 挺性感的
all coppery-smelling round the edges, a tiny bit sexy.
但这里的重力感觉很真实
But this feels real, man.
就像在一个星球上
Like a planet.
你和博士是怎么成为朋友的
How can you and the Doctor be friends?
我们为什么不能做朋友
Why shouldn't we be?
-你们自始至终都在战斗 -没错
- You spend all your time fighting. - Exactly.
你知道这个气闸是干什么的吗
You know what this airlock is?
我来告诉你
I'll tell you.
-它就是个摆设 -你什么意思
- It's pants. - What do you mean?
今天应该就是那个日子了
I mean that today might be the day.
什么日子
What day?
我杀死你的日子
The day I kill you.
你在干吗 你要打开它吗
What are you doing? Are you opening it?
当然
Yeah, course.
米西 我们会被吸出去的
Missy, we'll get sucked out!
我们一起 走咯
You and me together, off we go!
我们一起出去玩
Let's make jam!
博士
Doctor?
博士
Doctor.
戴沃斯
Davros.
我喜欢你的新面孔 博士
I approve of your new face, Doctor.
更像我了
So much more like mine.
群蟒 为我们的客人松绑
Colony Sarff, untie our guest's hands.
你可以下去了
You may leave us.
你还是来了
You came, then.
显而易见
Clearly.
没怀疑过这是个圈套吗
Did you suspect a trap?
我仍在怀疑
I still do.
那你为什么还来
Then why are you here?
想念我们的对话了吗
Did you miss our conversations?
如果你在实验室里制♥造♥出一种病毒
If you had created a virus in your laboratory...
在这里我不是你的囚犯 戴沃斯
I'm not here as your prisoner, Davros...
无法想象的力量 无穷无尽的米布丁
Unimaginable power! Unlimited rice pudding!
我们所见的一切 失去的一切
Everything we saw. Everything we lost.
你是否告诉了任何人
But did you bother to tell anyone
他们吃的可能是自己的亲人
they might be eating their own relatives?
好了 好了 我已经明白你的意思了
Yes, yes, OK, you've made your point.
是吗
Have I?
如果一个知道未来的人指着一个小孩子
If someone who knew the future pointed out a child to you,
[详见老版S12故事《戴立克起源Genesis of the Daleks》]
告诉你他将会成为一个无比邪恶的
and told you that that child would grow up totally evil,
杀死数百万生命的无情的独♥裁♥者
to be a ruthless dictator who would destroy millions of lives,
你会杀死那个孩子吗
could you then kill that child?
我已经明白了
I get the point!
你知道你为什么而来吗 博士
Do you know why you came, Doctor?
你有责任感
You have a sense of duty.
也许也有内疚感
Of guilt, perhaps.
以及羞愧感 这毫无疑问
And certainly of shame.
你过奖了
You flatter me.
可惜
Pity.
我本意是想控诉的
I intended to accuse.
我相信对于宇宙最优解而言
I believe that for the ultimate good of the universe,
我创造戴立克是正确的
I was right to create the Daleks.
你彻彻底底地错了
You were VERY wrong.
这种争执从我们相遇就开始了
This is the argument we've had since we met.
结束于时间大战
It ended in the Time War.
它撑过了时间大战
It survived the Time War.
但它今晚将会结束
But it will end tonight.
这就是你来这里的原因
That is why you are here.
似乎你的朋友们开始探险了
It seems your friends have gone exploring.
很温暖 不是吗
It's warm, isn't it?
至少对于深空而言
For deep space, anyway.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
小心翼翼地前进
Treading softly.
有地板吗
There's a floor?
不
No.
有地面
No, there's ground.
这是地面
This is the ground.
我们在一个星球上
We're on a planet!
那也不是空间站
And that is not a space station.
而是一座建筑
That is a building.
而星球上剩余的一切
And the rest of the planet, the whole thing,
都是隐形的
is invisible.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
是的 当然
Well, yes, of course it is.
这样你怎么找眼镜呢
I mean, how would you ever find your glasses?
误进女洗手间或者万一亲到一个丑八怪怎么办
Or the little girl's room? And what if you kissed an ugly?
除非 当你融入环境之后
Unless, when you're part of the atmosphere...
你就会与光谱范围同步
you start syncing with the spectrum.
为什么会有人要藏起一整个星球
Why would anybody hide a whole planet?
这其实取决于这个星球 亲爱的
That would rather depend on the planet, dear.
不
No!
不
No!
他们重建了 把这颗星球重建了
They've built it again, they've brought it back.
-不 不 不 -什么
- No, no. No! - What?
这是什么 我们在哪
What is it? Where are we?
斯卡洛星
Skaro!
[戴沃斯族人母星 在老版S25中被毁]
你把我带到了斯卡洛星
You've brought me to Skaro!
在哪里能让一位老人
Where does an old man go to die,
死在他的孩子身边呢
but with his children?
斯卡洛星是什么
What's Skaro?
起始
The beginning.
一切的开端
Where it all started.
这里是戴立克的星球
This is the planet of the Daleks!
正确
Correct!
克拉拉
Clara!
你现在救不了她 博士
You cannot help her now, Doctor.
塔迪斯怎么会在这里
The TARDIS! How did she get here?
被我们捕获了
It has been procured.
你要是想进去 劝你还是放弃吧
Yeah, well, if you're trying to get inside, you can't.
没人能强行进入塔迪斯
Nothing can enter the TARDIS.
我们本无意进入塔迪斯
The TARDIS will not be entered.
我们要摧毁塔迪斯
The TARDIS will be destroyed.
行吧 祝你好运 她可是坚不可摧的
Yeah, well, good luck, because she's indestructible.
这是博士告诉你的吗
Did the Doctor tell you that?
你真不该听信男人说的有关爱车的话
Because you should never believe a man about a vehicle.
他们要干什么 快告诉我
What are they going to do? Tell me, what?
谁知道呢 你也知道孩子的调皮德行
Who can say? You know what children are like.
戴立克
Daleks!
听着
Pay attention!
不 别乱来
Don't. Just don't.
知道这是什么吗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表