上集回顾
他们绑♥架♥了奥斯古德
They've kidnapped Osgood
并窃取了地球上每一个扎贡的地址
and they've stolen the location of every Zygon on Earth.
博士 停火协议被撕毁了
'Doctor, the ceasefire's broken down.'
马上给我回电
Call me now.
它们就这么变成怪物然后攻击我们
They turned into monsters and they came for us.
我们没法与它们战斗 分不出谁是谁
We couldn't fight 'em. You can't tell who's who.
拜托 这些是卵 孵化舱之类的 看
Oh, come on. These are eggs or pods or whatever. Look!
天啊 那是我
God, that's me.
但我看不出这些哪里像复♥制♥体
But I don't see how these ARE duplicates.
扎贡人通常不会这么做
That's not how Zygons work.
这些是人类 求你了
These... ARE the humans! Please!
杀了这些叛徒
Kill the traitors.
根本就没有后援 是吧
There isn't any backup, is there?
已消灭联♥合♥国♥特别情报小组英国部
UNIT neutralised in the UK.
算是吧
More or less.
抱歉 克拉拉已经死了
I'm sorry, but Clara's dead.
这是牙膏
克拉拉
Clara...
克拉拉
Clara!
你信♥号♥♥不好
You're breaking up!
扎贡人已经入侵
The invasion has happened.
你可能已经被他们包围了
You're probably surrounded by Zygons.
快到塔迪斯里去
Get to the TARDIS,
注意安全
get yourself safe.
很显然有人要阻止我的飞机降落
Apparently my plane is never going to land.
不过我们会想办法应付
Let's see what we can do about that!
抱歉 克拉拉已经死了
I'm sorry, but Clara's dead.
梦境检查
Dream checks...
报纸上全是乱码
梦境检查 梦境检查
Dream checks, dream checks...
这是你的决定 博士
It's your decision, Doctor.
这是你的决定 博士
仍然都是乱码
真♥相♥或惩罚
真♥相♥或惩罚
Truth or consequences.'
博士
Doctor...
偏了
Missed!
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
求你了 求求你
Please... Please.
我要放你自♥由♥
I'm going to set you free.
人类无法接受真实的我们
Humans cannot accept the way we really are.
如果我们藏不住 就必须战斗
If we cannot hide, we must fight.
你将会是第一位
You are going to be the first.
第一位暴露于人前的
The first to make the humans see.
救救我
Help me.
救救我
Help me...
救命 救救我啊
Help! Help me...
我是司令 第一位已成功变形
Commander here. The first one has been changed.
我将去UNIT收回奥斯古德之盒
I'm going to UNIT to retrieve the Osgood box.
博士
Doctor?
博士
Doctor!
有疑问吗
Any questions?
为什么你有个米字旗花纹的降落伞
Why do you have a Union Jack parachute?
-用作伪装啊 -伪装吗
- Camouflage. - Camouflage?
是的 我们可是在英国
Yes, we're in Britain.
天噜 你的眼镜折了
Ooh, your specs are broken.
我来修好 你先可以戴我的 音速的
I'll fix 'em. You can wear mine, they're sonic.
-音速眼镜吗 -没错
- Sonic specs? - Yeah!
这不有点没用吗
Isn't that a bit pointless?
好比一个可视化助听器
Like a visual hearing aid?
没用怎么了
What's wrong with pointless?
我还发明过看不见的手表呢
I once invented an invisible watch.
来找下设计缺陷吧
Spot the design flaw.
你用胡说八道来让我不去害怕
You're talking nonsense to distract me from being really scared.
这可是你著名的人物设定之一
It's one of your known character traits.
别看我浏览器的历史记录啊
Don't look at my browser history.
我说"别看"了
Yeah, I said "Don't".
为什么那个扎贡人没用火箭筒把我们炸飞
Why didn't that Zygon blow us up with her big bazooka?
她用火箭筒把我们炸飞了
She did blow us up with her big bazooka.
我们现在就是被她炸飞后的模样
This is us being blown up with a big bazooka.
她似乎很清楚自己在做什么
But she seems to know what she's doing.
我要是想侵略世界 我首先就要
The first thing I'D do if I wanted to invade the world
把你干掉
would be to kill you.
谢谢夸奖
Thanks.
我可不会让你开口说话 你一向这样
I wouldn't even let you get talking, like you always do.
-上来就两眼中间开一枪 -再次感谢
- Bullet between the eyes, first thing. - Again, thank you.
打十二次 如果必要的话
12 times, if necessary.
没错 何必限制自己
Ah, yes. Why limit yourself?
你还真是认真考虑过啊
You've really thought this through, haven't you?
我可是个超级粉丝
I'm a big fan.
但她给了你机会逃走 她犹豫了
But she gave you a chance to get out. She hesitated.
如果她有克拉拉的记忆
If she had Clara's memory print,
她就该知道一秒都不该给你
she'd know better than to give you even a second.
我一提克拉拉你就不说话了
You've gone quiet because I mentioned Clara.
你觉得她可能死了
You think she might be dead.
是的
Yes.
你还好吧
Are you OK?
不知道 我还在期望的阶段
I don't know. I'm still in the hope phase.
-感觉如何 -地狱
- How's that going? - Hell.
求你了说点别的
Please talk about something else.
为什么它们会想破坏停战协议
Why do they want to destroy the ceasefire?
别把它们想得有理智
Don't think of them as rational.
它们不同 它们不在乎人类
They're different. They don't care about human beings,
也不在乎自己的同类
they don't care about their own people.
它们将其他的扎贡人视作叛徒
They think the rest of Zygonkind are traitors.
这是个分♥裂♥组织
It's a splinter group.
收到信息
克拉拉
克拉拉
Clara.
不是克拉拉 是那个扎贡...
Well, not Clara. The Zygon who...
那个可能杀了她的扎贡人 读下
The Zygon who probably killed her. Read it.
我醒了
-上边写着"我醒了" -她什么意思
- It says, "I'm awake." - What does she mean?
政♥治♥觉醒吗
A political awakening?
她干什么给我发宣传语
Why would she be sending me propaganda?
她刚用火箭筒炸飞了我
She just blew me up with a big bazooka.
我没真正深入了解过克拉拉 她很坚强吧
Never really met Clara. Pretty strong, yeah?
她曾经很棒
She was amazing.
你错了
No.
不是曾经 现在也是
Not was. Is.
发短♥信♥的不是扎贡人 是克拉拉
It's not from the Zygon. It's from Clara.
怎么会
How?
她还没死 她在某处的孵化舱里
She's not dead, she's in a pod somewhere.
它们需要她的大脑实时提供信息
They need a live feed to the information in her brain.
但她在反击
But she's fighting back.
她在试着一点点夺回掌控权
She's trying to take control, piece by piece.
用短♥信♥吗
Texting?
还有比这更人类化的行为吗
How much more human do you get?
扎贡人可能都不知道它发了这条短♥信♥
The Zygon probably doesn't even know it sent this,
或者为什么会射偏了火箭炮
or why it misfired that bazooka.
你并不知道 这不过是个理论
You don't know. It's just a theory.
没错 这只是个理论
Yes, it's just a theory.
但你现在的期望程度如何了
But how's the hope phase now?
-更糟了 -那我们还是有机会的
- Worse than ever. - Then we've got a game!
你好 如果你看到了这个
Hello. If you're watching this,
我就已经被捕和审问了
I have been captured and interrogated.
在审问过程中 我向你透露了
During the interrogation, I have revealed to you
奥斯古德之盒的存在
the existence of the Osgood box.
我已经泄露了它的位置
I have revealed its location
以及开启本保险箱的密♥码♥
and the combination to open this safe.
但你猜怎么着
And guess what?
我骗了你
I lied.
奥斯古德之盒确实存在
The Osgood box exists.
但它不在这里 别找了 真的 停
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表