Clara, there's a sound
在生命中的每一天都与你相伴
you've been living with every day of your life,
但你学会了屏蔽它
but you've learned not to hear.
什么声音
What sound?
哪里不对了 快告诉我
What's wrong? Just tell me.
博士 什么声音
Doctor, what sound?
你的心跳
Your heartbeat.
你的身体进程都在时间流中循环
Your physical processes have been time looped...
在每一次心跳之间被冻结
Frozen between one heartbeat and the next.
甚至呼吸都只是习惯
Even your breathing is just a habit.
你并不需要它
You don't need it.
如果我被冻结了 我怎么能
If I'm frozen, how can I...
我怎么能四处走动
How can I be walking about?
因为时间领主很聪明 这不是重点
Because the Time Lords are very clever. It doesn't matter.
是的 这对我很重要
Yes, it matters to me!
博士 我们得解释一下
Doctor, we have to explain.
博士 到底怎么回事
Doctor, what is going on?
虽然你现在保持清醒
Although you are currently conscious and aware,
实际上你几十亿年前就死去了
in fact, you died billions of years ago.
博士
Doctor...?
为了请求你的帮助
We have extracted you
我们将你从你时间流中的最后一刻提取出来
at the very end of your time stream to request your help.
我们这里结束之后
Once we're finished here,
你将会被送回至你人生的最后一刻
you will be returned to your final moments.
你的死亡是既定的历史事实
Your death is an established historical event
无法被更改
and cannot be altered.
-抱歉 -博士 你快跟我说话啊
- I'm sorry. - Doctor, will you just talk to me!
我尽量不打坏你的下巴
I'll try not to break your jaw.
-我的下巴 -我没在和你说话
- My jaw? - I wasn't talking to you.
博士 你不能这么做 你知道你不能
Doctor, you can't do this. You know you can't.
不 将军 我不知道
No, General, I don't know that.
所有人都呆在原地
Everybody, stay exactly where you are!
不许动 谁都别乱来 否则休怪我无情
No moving about. On pain of death, no-one take a selfie!
这些人都手无寸铁
These people are unarmed.
你也是
So are you.
博士 我不会让你离开这里
Doctor, I will not let you leave here.
那是用于总统个人安保的武器
That's the sidearm of the President's personal security.
里面没有麻痹设定
There isn't a stun setting.
我不会让克拉拉死的
I will not let Clara die.
她都死了有宇宙寿命的一半时间了
She's been dead for half the lifetime of the universe.
如果你试图改变那个事实
If you tried to change that,
就可能会让时间断裂
you could fracture time itself.
博士 总统阁下 你真要冒这个险吗
Doctor, Lord President, are you really going to take that risk?
博士
Doctor...
求你
Please...
我不想这样
I don't want this.
求你 放下枪
Put it down, please.
第几次重生
Regeneration?
第十次
Tenth.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是 先生
You too, sir.
我需要个阻断器
I want a neuro block.
适用于人类的 快点 快走
Human compatible. Quickly! Come on!
走 快点
Come on, quick!
这个叫克拉拉的人 你一定非常喜欢她
This Clara person, you must really like her.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
你杀了一个人
You killed a man.
你看上去不是那种人
You don't seem the type.
你杀了那个人 你射死了他 他死了
You killed that man! You shot him! He's dead!
-他不死就是你死 -我不管
- It was him or you. - I don't care!
是吗
Yeah?
区别是 你死了就是死了
Well, the difference is, when you die, you stay dead.
他也是啊
So does he!
我们可是在伽里弗雷
We're on Gallifrey.
对时间领主来说死亡就像人类流感一样
Death is Time Lord for man flu!
医疗队来第52区 第七提取室
Med team to Sector 52, Extraction Chamber 7.
正在进行重生
Regeneration in progress.
您没事吧 先生
Are you all right, sir?
抱歉 女士
Oh... sorry... ma'am.
我又回复正常了吧
Back to normal, am I?
上次那个身体是我唯一重生成男人的一次
The only time I've been a man, that last body.
天哪 你们是怎么跟这么自负的人打交道的
Dear Lord, how do you cope with all that ego?
女士 博士在哪里
Ma'am, where's the Doctor?
修道院
The Cloisters.
除了深入伽里弗雷最危险的地方以外
Where else would he run,
他还会跑去哪里
except into the greatest danger on Gallifrey.
时间领主的地狱
The hell of the Time Lords.
我以为你说过伽里弗雷被冻结在另一个次元
I thought you said Gallifrey was frozen in another dimension?
那他们一定解冻了它然后回来了
Well, they must have unfrozen it and come back.
怎么做到的
How?
我没问 这能让他们觉得自己很聪明
I didn't ask. It would make them feel clever.
-满意了吗 -不
- Happy? - No.
告诉我阻断器是什么
Tell me what a neural block is.
没什么
Never mind.
这边走
This way.
你说"适用于人类"是什么意思
What did you mean, human compatible?
你拿走的那个东西是什么
So what was it, the thing you took?
只有一种办法能保障克拉拉的安全
There was only one way to keep Clara safe.
我得消除她的一些记忆
I had to wipe some of her memory.
关于什么的
Of what?
关于我的
Of me.
修道院缚灵 我们以前叫它们游灵
The Cloister Wraiths. Sliders, we used to call them.
他们守卫着矩阵
They guard the Matrix.
-我们在这里很安全 -为什么
- We're safe in here. - Why?
只有当你试图离开他们才会攻击
They only attack if you make any attempt to leave.
我们计划待多久
How long are we planning to stay?
如果你真的想待的话
Or, actually, if you try to stay.
你意识到对话的走向有多奇怪了吗
You realise how well that conversation went, right?
从你的表情能看出来一点
You're starting to look, er, a bit...
我们需要堵住修道院的所有出口
We need to block every exit from the Cloisters.
调集所有可用的人 我需要包围那个地方
Every available man. I need that place surrounded.
没有人成功从修道院里出来过
No-one's ever made it back out of the Cloisters.
其实有人可以
Not quite no-one.
这边走 我相当确定
This way, I'm fairly sure.
根据传说 有一条能出去的密道
According to the stories, there's a secret way out.
如果你找到了 那些游灵就让你走
If you find it, the Sliders let you go.
消-灭-
Ex... term... in... ate!
没关系
It's OK.
没事 看看它
It's OK, look at it.
消灭
Exterminate...
我
me!
它被困住了吗
Is it trapped?
别担心 它瘫痪了
Don't worry, it's been neutralised.
那些不是藤蔓
Those aren't vines.
用你们的话说 那些是光纤
In your terms, they're fibre-optic cables,
它们有生命并且不断生长
they're alive and growing.
我们身处史上最大的数据库之中
We're inside the biggest database in history.
-有时候有人蠢到来入侵它 -然后呢
- Sometimes, people are stupid enough to break in. - And?
这里是数据库 他们已经被存档了
It's a database. They get filed.
消...灭...
Ex... term... in... ate...
我
me!
很可能是修道院之战的余烬
Probably a leftover from the Cloister Wars.
我们做不了什么 走吧
There's nothing we can do. Come on.
消灭...我
Exterminate... me!
消灭...我
Exterminate... me!
消...
Ex...
消...
term...
灭...
in...
灭...
ate...
我
me!
离他们远点
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表