Let me hear you!
老兄
Dude!
你是不是个文艺复兴时期的...
Are you a Renaissance...?
老兄
Dude!
你是不是个中世纪...
Are you a Medieval...?
老兄
Dude!
我是不是个屠龙...
I am a dragon-slaying...?
老兄
Dude!
我们大伙儿是不是年轻...
We are all the young...?
老兄
Dudes!
我喜欢 但我有个坏消息要告诉老兄们
I like it. But I've got some sad news for you, dudes.
今晚 我将不得不离开你们
Tonight, I'm going to have to leave you.
但在此之前
But before I do,
我想让你们见见我的几个朋友
I'd like you to meet...a couple of friends of mine.
你怎么知道我在这里 你看到我了吗
How did you know I was here? Did you see me?
我什么时候看不到你呢
When do I not see you?
怎么 这么多人中你都能认出我这张脸吗
What, one face in all of that crowd?
除了你还有别人吗
There was a crowd, too?
我们现在是在打情骂俏 是不是
Wow, we're doing charm as well, now, are we?
我们当中谁要死了吗
Which one of us is dying?
好吧
Ok.
我们现在也可以拥抱了吗 我要跟不上你了
And we're doing hugging now, too -- I can't keep up.
你知道他们说过
Well, you know what they say.
拥抱是隐藏表情的一种极佳方式
Hugging is a great way to hide your face.
听着 我猜到了派对 但不是这种
OK, look. I guessed a party -- but not like this.
这是怎么回事
What is this?
这不是你的风格
This isn't you.
我昨天一整天都打着领结
I spent all day yesterday in a bow tie.
[领结是谁的标志来着...]
前天戴着长围巾
The day before in a long scarf.
[长围巾又是谁的标志来着...]
这是我的派对 所有的我都受邀参加了
It's my party, and all of me is invited.
你到底是想干什么啊
What the hell are you up to, man?
这是邪恶继母 大家来点嘘声
It's the wicked stepmother! Everyone hiss!
显然 你觉得你明天会死去
Apparently, you think you're going to die tomorrow.
-关于那个 我有好消息 -是吗
- Well, I've got some good news about that. - Oh, yeah?
-现在还是今天呢 -那真是太好了
- It's still today! - Oh, that's very good.
鲍斯
Bors!
又是弹珠吗
Is it a marble again?
你又把我给你的弹珠给吞了吗
Did you swallow one of the marbles I gave you?
弹珠不能吃啊
Don't swallow marbles!
博士
Doctor.
你的朋友们引我来到这里
Your friends have led me to you.
你必须跟我走
You will come.
就凭你一个 能把我怎样
Says you and whose army?
这里不准死一个人
Nobody dies here.
任何人 包括我的朋友 你明白了吗
Not one person, not one of my friends, do you understand?
戴沃斯 戴立克的创造者
Davros, creator of the Daleks,
斯卡洛星的黑暗领主已行将就木
dark lord of Skaro... is dying.
我也听说了
So I hear.
他想在生命的最后一晚和你再度对话
He would speak with you again on the last night of his life.
那你不许伤害这里的任何人 任何人
Then you will harm nobody in this place. Not one person.
我说清楚了吗
Are we very, very clear?
你有这么危险吗 小个子
Are you so dangerous, little man?
你想知道我有多危险吗
You want to know how dangerous I am?
戴沃斯派你来的
Davros sent YOU.
你知道你有多蠢吗
You know how stupid you are?
你竟然来了
You came!
你是想吓我吗 穿裙子的蛇窝
Is that supposed to frighten me? Snake nest in a dress?
解释一下吧 注意态度
Now, explain -- politely.
戴沃斯是我的宿敌
Davros is my arch-enemy.
我为何要见他
Why would I want to talk to him?
等等 你的宿敌怎么变成戴沃斯了
No, wait, hang on a minute! DAVROS is your arch-enemy now?
别吵
Hush!
看我不把他的眼睛挖出来
I'll scratch his eye out.
戴沃斯知道
Davros knows.
戴沃斯记得
Davros remembers.
这是你的
That's yours.
这个 曾经是
Uh... it was.
曾经
Was?
我现在没起子了
I don't have a screwdriver any more.
以前可没见你这样
Never seen THAT before.
博士 你看你这个表情
Doctor, the look on your face.
是什么表情啊
What is that?
羞愧
Shame.
你觉得羞愧
You're ashamed.
博士
Doctor?
你做了什么
What have you done?
求求你 你必须帮我
Please, you've got to help me.
你说了我可以活下来
You said I could survive!
你说过你会帮我
You said you'd help me!
救救我
Help me!
你的飞船在轨道上吗
Is your ship in orbit?
这是个圈套
It's a trap.
准备传送
Prepare yourself for teleport.
博士 听我一句
Doctor, listen to me,
我太了解圈套了 我拿圈套和你调情
I know traps, traps are my flirting.
这就是个圈套
This is a trap.
我准备好了
I am... prepared.
你可是把忏悔钟盘寄给我了
You sent me your confession dial!
你狂欢了三个星期 你知道这是怎么回事
You threw yourself a three-week party. You know what this is!
是的
Yes.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 克拉拉
Goodbye, Clara.
我们一起去 她和我两个人都去
We're coming with him. Both of us, her and me.
别别别 无论如何都不行
No! No, no, no. Under no circumstances!
你在干什么
What are you doing now?
投票
Voting.
我们共同做决定
We are a democracy.
我们同意了
It is agreed.
不行 我不允许
No, no, no! I forbid it, no!
不行 不行
No! No! No!
报告至高统帅
Inform High Command.
目标已定位
It is located.
塔迪斯已定位
The TARDIS is located.
塔迪斯将被捕获
The TARDIS will be procured.
捕获塔迪斯 捕获塔迪斯
'Procure the TARDIS. Procure the TARDIS.
捕获 捕获
'Procure. Procure.'
戴沃斯是战争之子
Davros is the child of war.
那是一场没有终点的战争 千年的厮杀
A war that wouldn't end -- a thousand years of fighting,
到最后没人记得为何而战
till nobody could remember why.
所以戴沃斯创造了一种战士
So Davros, he created a new kind of warrior --
他们从不去想为何而战
one that wouldn't bother with THAT question.
坐在战车中的异形 时刻准备战斗
A mutant in a tank that would never, ever stop.
永不停歇
And they never did.
戴立克吗
The Daleks?
你得有多害怕
How scared must you be...
才会把所有同族都封存在战车里
to seal every one of your own kind inside a tank?
戴沃斯创造了戴立克
Davros made the Daleks.
又是谁创造了戴沃斯
But who made Davros?
真好 跳出超空间了
OK, great. Coming out of hyperspace.
他最后就在这里落脚了
So that's where he ended up.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道 某种医院吧
I don't know. A hospital?
我们等了多久啊
How long have we been waiting?
谁知道
Who knows?
医院不都这样 干等着吗
It's always the way, with hospitals.
你过来
You will come.
你们留下
YOU will stay.
好吧
Fair enough.
博士
Doctor.
你把忏悔钟盘给了米西
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表