你看着我和博士的样子 像是在疑惑
You look at me and the Doctor like you're confused.
像是你在好奇
Like you're curious.
-我不知道你什么意思 -你明白
- I don't know what you mean. - You do.
你知道里格斯是无辜的
You know Rigsy is innocent
因为你可以看到他的过去所以知道
because you can look into his past and you can see it.
是不是
Can't you?
她把你打扮成男孩来保护你
She dressed you as a boy to protect you,
但其实 你是个女孩
but really you're a girl.
你有那天赋
You have the gift.
那不是天赋 我做个男孩更安全
It is no gift. I'm safe as a boy.
这里是迄今为止唯一能保我安全的地方
This is the first place I've ever been safe,
而你却想让我抛弃这一切吗
and you want me to throw it away?
让我承认我是谁
To admit what I am?
市长 她想干什么
The Mayor - what is she up to?
不是什么好事吧
It's nothing good, is it?
我不能看到所有事
I can't see everything...
但是她觉得她在做正确的事情
but she thinks she's doing the right thing.
他们通常都这么想
They usually do.
如果阿西尔德的所作所为是无害的
If what Ashildr is doing is harmless,
那我们就会走出那扇门
then we'll just walk out of that door.
没人会知道你的能力 但如果不是...
No-one will know of your abilities. But if it's not...
我不知道她要做什么
I don't know what she means to do.
我试过了 但我看不到
No, I'm trying! But I can't see it.
我看不到是因为那涉及你
I can't see it because it involves you.
看着你时 我无法分清你的过去和未来
When I look at you, I can't tell your past from your future,
它们交缠在一起
and there's so very much of both.
这和里格斯无关 是和我有关
This isn't about Rigsy. It's about me.
她不能就这样直接把你叫来
She couldn't just ask you here.
她需要一个谜团
She needed a mystery.
你无法抗拒谜团的诱惑
You can never resist a mystery.
她很害怕
She's afraid.
害怕什么 害怕谁
Afraid of what? Of whom?
我看不见
I can't see.
对不起
I'm sorry.
闭上你的乌鸦嘴 我们还有十分钟时间呢
You! Hold your tongue. We've got ten minutes left!
阿西尔德说安娜会被带回乡埋葬
Ashildr said Anah was being taken home for burial.
但你们雅努斯通常火化死者
But the Janus burn their dead.
没错吧
Is that true?
所以阿西尔德说错了话 这意味着什么
So, look, Ashildr got it wrong. What does it matter? Come on!
这机器有问题
There's something about this tech...
博士 我们没时间了
Doctor, we don't have time!
怎么了
What is it?
似乎是医疗数据
It looks like medical data.
不可能 她已经死了 没有呼吸了
But it can't be. She's dead - she isn't breathing.
这东西是一个静止舱
This thing is a stasis pod.
如果你死了 那这就是个不错的冷藏库
If you're dead, it's a kind of fancy refrigerator.
但如果你还活着
But if you're alive...
它就可以维持生命
It simply keeps you that way.
她还活着
She's alive?
她还活着
She's alive.
那就放她出来 快放她出来
Well, get her out! Get her out of there!
肯定有某种解锁的方法
There must be a way to unlock it -
-某样简单的被我忽略掉的东西 -钥匙孔
- something basic, something simple I'm missing. - A keyhole!
钥匙孔确实会很有用
A keyhole would be very handy,
-不过 -不不 这有个钥匙孔
- yes, but... - No, no, a keyhole! Look!
我去找她 去拿到钥匙
I'll find her. I'll get the key.
别去 安娜索
No, Anahson, stay here.
市长是有意放松戒备的
There's a reason the Mayor's gone AWOL.
她想让我们放出你母亲
She means for us to release your mother,
但她想让我们用的不是她的钥匙
but she doesn't want us to use her key.
而是我的
She wants to use mine.
得到塔迪斯就是这一切的目的吗
The TARDIS? That's what this is about?
博士 等等
Doctor, wait!
这姑娘需要她母亲
This girl needs her mother.
博士
Doctor!
我不能
I can't...
它在干什么
What's it doing?
妈妈
Mum!
妈妈 你还好吗
Mum? Are you OK?
她过会儿就会没事了
She'll be perfectly fine in a few moments.
我向你保证
I assure you.
偷个钥匙不需要这么大费周章吧
There are easier ways to steal a key, you know.
我要的不是塔迪斯 那不是我的目的
I don't want your TARDIS. That's not what this is about.
里格斯 过来 我解除你的时空锁
Rigsy, come here, I'll remove your chronolock.
这是什么 阿西尔德
What is this, Ashildr?
你不会觉得这个能把我困在这里吧
You can't possibly think it'll keep me here.
那不是限制器
It's not a restraint.
-那是个传送腕带 -什么
- It's a teleport bracelet. - What?
我会给你说再见的时间
I'll give you time to say goodbye.
别担心 大家都不会有事的
Don't worry. No-one will be hurt.
你要把我传送到哪
Where are you sending me?
我为了保护街道做了个交易
I made a deal to protect the street.
他们带走你 我拿走钥匙让你无法被追踪
They take you, I take the key so you can't be traced.
我按他们说的做 于是街道安全了
I do as they tell me, and the street is safe.
他们 是指谁们
They? Who are "They?"
还有一件事
One more thing.
你的忏悔钟盘
Your confession dial.
他们有其他手段可以拿到
They have other means of procuring it,
但我知道你多半会带在身上
but I understand it's likely to be on your person.
请不要反抗
Please, no resistance.
你已经输了
You've already lost.
这是什么
What is it?
照你的话说 这是我的临终遗言
In your terms, my last will and testament.
-怎么用 -不知道
- How does it work? - I've no idea.
不管怎样 谢谢你
Well, thank you anyway.
里格斯 脖子
Rigsy, your neck.
克拉拉 你还在等什么 时空锁
Clara, what are you playing at? The chronolock!
先把他手上的传送器拿掉
Take the teleport off him first!
跟你说了不在我身上 在克拉拉身上
I don't have it, I'm telling you. Clara does!
不
No...
不 不可能
No, you didn't.
来吧 把它弄下来
Go on, then. Take it off.
克拉拉 你不会吧
Clara, you didn't...!
我完全没有料到她会做这么愚蠢的事情
I had no idea she'd do something so stupid.
我发誓 我没有想伤害任何人
I swear, I never meant for anyone to get hurt.
你是怎么想的 牺牲自己吗
What were you thinking, sacrificing yourself?
我没想牺牲什么
I wasn't sacrificing anything!
这是策略
It was strategy.
是后备计划 这样我们能争取更多时间
Backup plan, to buy us more time.
谁让你把这个东西转给她的
Who told you to give it to her?
没人让他给我 是我自己要的 伦普说
Nobody did! I did! Rump said...
伦普的原话是什么
What exactly did Rump say?
他说死亡是无法逃脱的
He said the death is locked in.
你可以把他转移给别人 但是
You can pass it on, but...
但是什么
But what?
但是
But...
但是你无法彻底骗过它
But you can't cheat it altogether.
克拉拉 你没有告诉我这个
Clara, you didn't tell me that!
再把它转移回来 快
Give it back to me, now.
她不能
She can't.
克拉拉 我把倒计时纹到里格斯身上的时候
Clara, I made a contract with the Shade
与暗影订立了协议
when I put the chronolock on Rigsy.
我承诺祭献一个灵魂并且只有我能打破协议
I promised it a soul and only I can break that contract.
你把倒计时转移到你身上 就改变了条款
When you took it from him, you changed the terms.
你把我从协议中剔除了
You cut me out of the deal.
我们可以搞定这个的 是吧
We can fix this. Can't we?
我们总是能找到解决的办法
We always fix it.
不能
No.
但你可以
But you can.
搞定它 马上
Fix this. Fix it now.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表