剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
不行
Nope.
我们不能留下来
We can't stay.
我们当然能
Of course we can.
处理完这些伤员再走吧
Just long enough to help the injured.
我们现在就走
We're leavin' right now.
你这个自私的混♥蛋♥...
You selfish son-of-a...
他说得对
He's right.
回掠夺者还有不少路途
It's a long hike back to the marauder.
而且外面可能还有他们的人
And there could be more of them out there.
等等 你们要扔下我们吗
Wait a minute, you're going to abandon us?
你们拿到武器了 我们也从没说过要留下
You got your weapons, staying was never part of the deal.
也没说过要杀掉那些警卫
Neither was killing those soldiers.
你们现在想把我们扔这里
But now you're just going to leave us here
让我们承担后果
to deal with the fallout!
伙计 要是没有我们的话
Friend, the fallout would've been so much worse
后果会更严重 所以 不用谢了
if we hadn't been here, So... you're welcome.
拜托 你们不是有运输船... 飞船吗
Please, I mean you've got a shuttle... a ship.
是的
That's right.
想离开的人可以和我们一起走
And they're at your disposal if any of you want to leave.
听着 你们站出来反抗过了
Look, you stood out, you made your point,
但现在该离开了
but now it's time to go.
你们是打不赢这场战争的
This is a war you can't win.
拜托
Please.
你们全是一群胆小鬼
You're all a bunch of cowards.
你们都是
All of you.
哈根 够了
Hagen, that's enough.
这是我们的战斗
This is our battle.
我们不能指望别人帮我们作战
We can't expect anyone else to fight it for us.
这些人已经冒着生命危险了
These men risked their lives,
超出了我们能要求他们做的范围之外
offered more than we had any right to expect of them.
支援已经在路上了
We have help coming.
他们来了后 我们就有希望了
When it gets here, we'll be fine.
我们感激你们做的一切
We appreciate all you've done for us.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
那么
So...
你们俩谁有后代吗
Do either of you possess offspring?
我们雇你是来干活的
You were hired to do a job.
我说了 出现了棘手的情况
Like I said, complications arose.
那就应该继续完成任务
And continue to do so apparently.
我来的时候
On my way over,
收到报告说我们在那星球上有人员伤亡
I received word that we suffered casualties on the planet
好吧 我很抱歉听到...
Yeah, well, I'm sorry to hear that ...
是你的人干的
And that your team was responsible.
我们这一行竞争很激烈
Ours is a cutthroat business.
仅在争夺行星资源这方面
In this sector alone we're competing
我们就有六个对手 都是星际公♥司♥
with six other multi-corps for planetary resources.
我们的死对头 日经联合集团
Our major rival, the Mikkei Combine,
最近表现得尤其强势
have been particularly aggressive.
那个油金矿脉的发现相当突然
The discovery of that tarium vein is a major coup...
公♥司♥的开采工作刻不容缓
one the company seeks to start exploiting immediately.
而那星球是探测范围内唯一适宜居住的
That planet is the only hospitable world in range.
也许你们一开始就该公平谈判
Then maybe you should've started with the fair offer
而不是用武力逼迫矿工们就范
instead of trying to bully the miners into submission.
我不是来这里讨论他们的利益的
I didn't come here to talk about what we can do for them.
我来这里是想讨论你们的利益
I came here to discuss what we could do for you.
我在听
I'm listening.
你们提前收了佣金
You took payment in advance,
却没有完成任务
and then failed to complete the job.
这可不好
That's bad business.
算你们走运 我今天想发善心
Lucky for you I'm feeling generous today.
我愿意不计前嫌
I'm willing to call it even.
什么条件
In exchange for?
让飞船掉头 然后立刻离开
Turn this ship around and leave immediately.
就这样吗
That's it?
一走了之
Just walk away?
那星球上即将发生的事
What's about to happen on that planet...
最好希望没有人看见
Well, it would be better if there were no witnesses.
我的人还在那里
I still have people down there.
他们已经做了选择
They made their choice.
他们向黑金公♥司♥的人开枪
They opened fire on Ferrous Corp. personnel,
他们必须为此负责
They have to answer for that.
我建议你不要犯同样的错
I suggest you don't make the same mistake.
如果这让你好受些的话 我会多给你钱
If it makes it easier, I'm willing to throw in a bonus.
只给你
...Just for you.
多少钱
How much?
我们快离开这鬼地方
Let's get the hell off this rock.
呃 出问题了
Uh, we've got a problem.
什么
What?
飞船 不见了
The ship... It's not there.
不见了是什么意思
What do you mean "it's not there"?
不见了就是不见了
I'm telling you, it's not there.
刀锋不见了
The raza's gone.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
这是我们造成的
We lead you into this.
你们要是没花时间给我们送武器
If you hadn't taken the time to give us those weapons,
就不会被困在这了
You'd never been caught down here.
我们想帮忙
We wanted to help.
现在也想
Still do.
这不是你们的战斗
This isn't your fight.
现在是了
It is now.
我不能告诉别人该怎么生活
Well, I can't tell a man how to live his life,
也不想告诉别人怎么结束生命
I'm not gonna tell him how to end it.
你们可以去帮忙放哨
Okay, we could use some fresh eyes on the perimeter.
巡逻的人太少了
Patrol's growing mighty thin.
我们无法预测下一场袭击
We have no way to anticipate when or where
何时何地会发生
this next attack will come.
也许有办法
Maybe there is.
背叛我们是个错误
Double-crossing us was a big mistake.
你们这群人要死了
You and your friends are gonna die.
怎么死
How?
说说看
Tell me.
我们会怎样死
How are we going to die?
淹死在你们的血泊里
Choking on your own blood.
能再具体一点吗
Could you be more specific?
幸运的人被排成一行射死
We're gonna line you up and shoot the lucky ones.
像你这样的会被开膛破肚
The rest, like you, we'll gut.
不
No.
不是那样
That's not it.
你们可以一开始就那么做
You could have done that from the beginning.
突袭这里 屠♥杀♥所有人
Stormed this facility, execute everyone in it.
你们有士兵 也有枪♥支♥
You have the men; the resources.
但你们没这样做
But you didn't.
而是雇我们来干脏活
You hired us to do your dirty work instead.
合理推诿
Plausible deniability.
采矿殖民地被雇佣兵消灭
A mining colony wiped out by mercenaries,
很不幸 但也不令人惊讶
That's unfortunate, but it's not surprising.
可如果下手的是星际公♥司♥
A mining colony wiped out by a corporation.
那可是丑闻
Well, that's scandalous.
我们可以做个交易
We can make a deal...
你们想让矿工消失
You want the miners gone,
却不想和他们的死有所牵涉
without being directly implicated in their deaths.
如果没有可行的计划
And you wouldn't be here unless
你们是不会来这里的
you had a plan to make that happen.
如果你放我走 我能保证你的安全
If you let me go I can guarantee your safety.
我什么都不知道
Look, I don't know anything.
公♥司♥并没有告知你们情况 或者下令
You were neither briefed nor given orders
只是送你们到这个星球
Just transported down here to the planet
然后让你们随机应变
And expected to improvise
从我的经验来看 拷打是没用的
I can tell you from experience, torture doesn't work.
拷打通常没用 甚至会适得其反
Torture is often ineffective, even counter-productive.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表