剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
哦 真是太棒了
Oh, this is fantastic.
很高兴你还能保持积极的态度
Nice to see you keeping a positive attitude.
我只是在讽刺而已
I was being sarcastic.
对
Yeah.
我也是
So was I.
你从哪里学来的这种态度
Where do you get off copping an attitude like that?
这都怪你
This is your fault.
怎么会怪我 我们俩可都被绑在这里
How is it my fault we're both sitting here?
如果只有我一个人 我绝对不会被人暗算得手
I guess if I was alone, I never would've been taken by surprize.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa!
绳子勒的我好痛
These wires are cutting right into me.
听着 我们可以坐在这里吵架
Look, we can either sit here arguing
或者齐心协力摆脱困境
or we can work to get out of this together.
你说呢
What's it gonna be?
好吧
Fine.
我们先一起逃出去 然后再争论
We'll work together to get out of this, and then we'll argue.
好吧
Alright.
我们试着移♥动♥到门那边去
Let's try and shift over to the door.
等我们足够近了 我会用头去撞控制钮
When we're close enough, I'll head-butt the console.
然后 等我们在走廊里时
Then, when we're out in the corridor,
我们就大声呼救 好吗
we'll yell until help comes okay?
听起来像个计划
That sounds like a plan.
好的
Alright.
我数三下 我们移♥动♥椅子
On the count of three, we shift.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three!
哦 太棒了
Oh, fantastic!
真是好极了
Just perfect!
是啦 我又在讽刺了
Yes, I was being sarcastic again!
好吧
Okay.
我觉得这个可以
I think this one.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
不 但我有种感觉
No, but I have a feeling.
你的感觉之前很灵验
Ah, your feelings have paid off before.
抱歉 孩子 你这年纪是绝对不能玩的
Yeah sorry kid, there's no way you're old enough to play.
当然了 除非你有成人监护陪同
Unless of course you're under proper adult supervision.
我能帮你做什么
What can I do for you?
关于这个你知道些什么
What can you tell me about this?
你差点就骗到我了
Ah, you had me going there.
这是个做工精良的仿制品
This is an impressive knock-off.
乍一看 我还以为是真货
At first glance, I'd swear it was the real thing.
好吧 它是什么
Yeah, what is it?
当然 它肯定不是真品
Of course, it can't be.
首先 我怀疑一个石田家族的后裔
For starters, I doubt a descendant of the Ishida line
会大老远跑来这里
would be all the way out here,
在这么偏僻的地方售卖♥♥他们家族的...
in the middle of nowhere, hawking their family...
这 这是真的
This, this is genuine.
你哪里得到的
Where'd you get it?
我捡到的
I found it.
你捡到的 这不是你能捡到的东西
You found it? This is not something you find.
人们为这东西争得头破血流
It's something you kill to acquire.
我不想趟浑水
I want no part of it.
抱歉我们提前打烊了
Sorry we're closing early.
至少给我点信息...
At least give me some information...
欢迎来到新一代快速高效的
Welcome to a new era in fast, efficient,
星际旅行
interstellar travel.
欢迎来到移形传送的时代
Welcome to the age of Transfer Transit.
再也不需长途奔波舟车劳顿
No more long hours in uncomfortable berths,
再也没有令人头痛的休眠旅行
no more headache-inducing stasis.
有了移形传送 您的下一次遥远星际之旅
With Transfer Transit, your next journey to a distant star system
将更像是一场温泉之旅
will feel more like a trip to the spa.
您在专属定制的舱中放松休息时
As you relax in your custom-built pod,
您的身体特征与意识的精确备份
your physical specifications and an exact copy
将经由子空间传送至
of your consciousness will be relayed via subspace
您目的地的接收舱中
to a Receiver Pod at your destination.
在那里 这些数据将被用于最终完成
There, this data will be used for final stage completion
我们已获专利的临时克隆体
of one of our patented temp clones.
克隆体可保持其生物完整性
Able to maintain biological integrity for a period
长达七十二小时 在您旅行期间
of up to 72 hours, this clone will serve as your
它将为您代劳
surrogate for the duration of your stay...
享受您在目的地的美妙生活...
Enjoying all the benefits of your destination...
拥有您的思想 您的记忆 您的性格
With your thoughts, your memories, your personality.
当然 还有您的所有身体功能
And of course, all of your physical abilities.
克隆体最终将返回我们机构 用于生物回收
Your clone will then return to our facility for bio-mass
当然在那之前 克隆体获得的所有记忆
recycling, but not before all of the memories and
以及经历将通过子空间
experiences it acquired are uploaded
上传回您自己的身体
and transferred via subspace back to you.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
欢迎进入太空旅行的未来时代
And welcome to the future of space travel.
移形传送 - "身未动 心已远"
Transfer Transit - "Better Than Being There."
这个真够酷的啊
How cool is that?
也许我们该在还有钱的时候走人
Maybe we should quit while we've still got something left.
你怎么决定 孩子
What's it gonna be, kid?
再要一张牌
Take another card.
让我来
Let me take over.
好吧 帮我个忙
Okay do me a favor.
下次你再有什么好主意的时候
The next time you have one of your great ideas,
自己心里想想就行了
keep it to yourself.
或者我应该和某个
Or I could share it with someone
能听懂简单指令的人分享
who can follow simple instruction.
比如什么
Like what?
比如移♥动♥
Like shift.
我移♥动♥了啊
I shifted.
你那不是移♥动♥
You didn't shift.
你那叫倾斜
You tilted.
如果你移♥动♥了 我们应该在房♥间外...
If you'd shifted, we'd be out of this room...
我转了
I shifted!
好吧 很好
Okay, great.
你移♥动♥了
You shifted.
好极了
Great.
干得好 和我计划的一模一样
Good job this turned out just like I'd planned.
你觉得其他人多久会来找我们
How long do you think before the others come looking for us?
你是说如果他们来找我们
You mean if they come looking for us.
他们为什么不会来找我们
Why wouldn't they come looking for us?
他们或许不会来找你
They may not come looking for you,
但是他们肯定会来找我
but they'd sure come looking for me.
什么叫他们会找你而不会找我
What do you mean they'd look for you and not for me?
你告诉所有人你要离开
You told everyone you were leaving.
那是之前
That was before.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
是啊 你总是改主意
Yeah well you change your mind a lot.
你太善变了
You're very mercurial.
不 你才善变
No you're mercurial.
你都不知道善变是什么意思
You don't even know what mercurial is.
我当然知道
Sure I do.
好吧
Okay.
意思就是你丫闭嘴
It means shut the hell up.
催眠瓦斯花了点时间才散干净
Took a while for the gas to clear out of here.
嘿 伙计 能告诉我们这是怎么回事吗
Eh buddy, would you mind telling us what this is about?
我很乐意回答你的所有问题
I'd be happy to answer all your questions.
只要你先回答我的几个问题
Just as soon as you answer a couple of mine.
你是谁 以及你的脸怎么和我一样
Who are you and what the hell are you doing with my face?
那么告诉我
So tell me
你是谁
who are you?
我叫贾斯·科尔索
I'm Jace Corso.
不
No.
我才是贾斯·科尔索
I'm Jace Corso.
也就是说... 你不是
Which makes you... not.
所以问题是 这怎么可能呢
So the question is, How is this possible?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表