剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
但实际上我们都想变得像你
we've actually been trying to be more like you.
但我们都失败了
And we failed.
最终 我们还是不得不做自己
In the end, we can't help but be who we are.
这可不对
That's not true.
我们当时醒来时 只是一群陌生人
When we woke up we were just a group of strangers.
但现在我们是一个家庭
But now we're a family.
六号♥ 你俩那边情况如何
Six, how are you two doing?
这边也确认安全了
All clear here too.
好的
Okay.
退回舰桥上
Fall back to the bridge.
会不会是这飞船上还有一些
Could it be that there are parts of this ship
我们没有发现的地方
that we have yet to discover?
我在考虑这种可能性
I was considering the possibility.
但我们的搜寻还没完成
But we haven't finished searching.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
我们已经查看了所有地方
We've looked everywhere.
不 我们还没有
No we haven't.
你有胆量 我是这样觉得的
You got guts, I'll give you that.
我了解这些排气管
I know these vents.
如果有人在里面的话 我会找到他们的
If there's someone in here, I'll find them.
准备好了
Ready.
打开实时直播
Turning on the live feed.
收到
Receiving.
好的 我们要逐层仔细搜查
Ok, we're gonna go through this level by level.
其余人都在各个要塞口待命
The others are all stationed at choke points,
所以如果你遇到麻烦了 那儿总会有人接应
so there will always be someone there if you run into trouble.
但如果遇到什么人
But if you encounter anyone,
我不想让你去冒险 明白吗
I don't want you to take any chances, you understand?
我不会的
I won't.
好的 一号♥ 她在接近你的位置
Alright, One, she's approaching your position.
嗯 我看见她了
Yeah, I see her.
这块区域安全
This area's clear.
我向前进了
I'm moving on.
这层也安全
This level's clear too.
她正向终点靠近
She's approaching the final position.
如果里面有什么人的话 他们就会在那个地方
If anyone's in there, that's where they'll be.
他们总是会在你找的最后一处
It's always in the last place you look.
全部安全
All clear.
这儿也没人
There's no one here.
很好
Great.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我下来了
I'm coming down.
怎么 你觉得有人在里面吗
What? You think someone's in there?
不 我不这样认为
No, I don't.
该死
Shit.
怎么了
What?
这个箱子装的是原来韦克斯勒用来电击安卓用的
This case contained the stun device
电击装置 现在它不见了
Wexler used to take down the Android and now it's gone.
我们是唯一用有进入这间屋子密♥码♥的人
We're the only ones with the code to this room.
没有其他人在这艘飞船上
There's no one else onboard this ship.
凶手是我们其中的某个人
It was one of us.
你确定那东西是放在那的吗?
You're sure that's where we put it?
设备昨天就在那里
The device was there yesterday.
为什么我们中会有人要以安卓为目标
Why would one of us target the Android?
因为她是最大的威胁
Because she poses the greatest threat.
除掉她之后
With her out of the way,
再干掉我们剩下的人就容易得多了
it's a whole lot easier to take the rest of us down.
干掉我们
Take us down?
为什么
Why?
去完成从我们记忆被抹去那天就开始进行的事
To finish what was started the day our memories were wiped.
但是为什么要在现在呢
But why now?
发生什么变化了吗
What's changed?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是我们得尽快把这一切弄清楚
But we've got to figure this out, fast.
有一个办法
There is one way.
我们飞到最近的太空站只需两天时间
We're two days out from the nearest space station.
我们去那里 拿到新的植入物
We get there, get a new implant
让安卓重新连线
and bring the Android back online.
还要重新进行一次测谎
And have another lie detector session.
不行 不管那个人是谁 都不会再等两天的
No, whoever did this is not gonna wait another two days.
当然不会
Of course not.
在那之前要采取下一步行动
The next move will made before then.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
有事我找的话 我在锻炼
If anyone needs me, I'll be training.
我们应该待在一起
We should stick together.
分开的话 我们就更容易成为攻击目标
Separated, we're easier targets.
我欢迎任何认为我是易攻击的目标的人
I'd welcome anyone who considered me an easy target.
你认为我们该怎么做
What'd you think we were gonna do?
我们六个人要睡在一起吗
We're gonna bunk together, all six of us?
那可不行 兄弟
Nah, man.
我觉得他说的对
I say he's right.
放马过来吧
I say bring it on.
说到这儿 我们能去散个步吗
Speaking of which, can we take a little walk?
有事要讨论一下
Got something to discuss.
当然
Sure.
嘿 记住 我们不知道要相信谁 所以一定要小心
Hey,remember, we don't know who to trust, so be careful.
我会的
I will!
我的问题是
Question...
你有多喜欢那个家伙
How attached are you to that guy?
我只想知道如果我把他留在下个太空站
I just want to know what kind of blowback I'm gonna get
会有什么后果
when we leave him at the next space station.
你已经把他看透了 不是吗
You've got him all figured out now, don't you?
早在几周之前就把他看透了
Had him figured out weeks ago.
他撒了谎登上了这架飞船
He lied to get onboard this ship.
天知道为什么他要来 甚至他到底是谁
God knows why; or who he really even is.
我知道为什么还有他是谁 他告诉过我
I know why and who he really is. He told me.
是那种 你确定要和我还有其他所有人
Is that something you thought you might wanna share
分享的那种事吗
with me and the rest of the crew?
其他人根本不用担心这件事
It's nothing the rest of the crew has to worry about.
噢 好吧
Oh, okay.
很好
Good to know.
或许并不好
Or not.
没有什么动机会让他
And it's nothing that would motivate him
放倒安卓
to take down our Android.
就你目前所知而已
As far as you know.
这句话对飞船上的所有人都适用
That would apply to everyone else on this ship.
当然 但是你没和船里的其他人上♥床♥
Sure, but you're not sleeping with everyone else on this ship.
你是在暗示 在某种程度上我的领导力已经不如往前了吗
Are you suggesting my ability to lead has somehow been comprised?
四号♥说的对
Four's right.
不管一号♥的计划是什么
Whatever One's got planned, he's gonna do it
他都会在我们到达太空站前采取行动
before we get to the station, so what I am suggesting
所以我的建议是 在到那儿之前 我们把他关起来
is that we lock him up until we get there.
更好的办法是 为了安全起见
Better yet, why don't I put you all in lockdown,
我把你们所有人都关起来怎么样
just to be on the safe side?
那么做的问题是 你就会完全控制这架飞船
Problem with that is then you'd have total control of the ship.
我以为你不相信的人应该是他
I thought it was him you didn't trust?
不 我只是最不相信他而已
Nah, it's just him I trust the least.
我会认真考虑你的建议的
I'll take your request under advisement.
好吧 但是别考虑太久
Yeah well don't take too long!
因为即使你不对他采取措施
Cause if you don't do something about him,
我肯定也会那么做的
I sure as hell will.
稀客啊
A rare visit from you.
我该担心吗
Should I be worried?
是的 你应该担心 但不是担心我
Yes, you should be, but not about me.
我从最开始就对三号♥
I've been raising the alarm about Three
有所警觉
from the very beginning.
是吗
That you have.
拜托
Come on.
你的直觉还挺准的
You've displayed some pretty remarkable intuition.
你的直觉告诉你什么
What do your instincts tell you?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表