剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
将会触发一个通用警报
will trigger a general alarm.
研究站会封锁 门也会失去动力
The station goes into lockdown, and the door loses power.
而没有动力门无法被打开
If the door has no power, it can not be opened.
那对我们有什么好处
And how does that help us?
我们接入自己的电源
We bring in our own power.
让门和主系统分离
Juice the door independent of the main system.
立刻就会打开
It'll bust right open.
太简单了 我们还要你们干嘛
If it's so easy, why the hell do we need you slugs?
嗯
Hmm?
这和给小孩玩具接电源不同
It's not like plugging a battery into a kid's toy.
要给门供电而且还不触发安全协议
Powering the door without triggering the security protocol
很讲究技巧
is a tricky business.
但那不是唯一的问题
But that's not the only problem.
什么
What?
一旦我们触发了封锁系统
As soon as we trigger the lockdown,
研究站会自动发射
the station will automatically begin to emit
次空间求救信♥号♥♥
a subspace distress beacon.
而该区域内的所有特拉格公♥司♥的飞船
And every Traugott ship in the sector will turn
会立刻以最快超光速飞向我们 好吧
and head straight for us at maximum FTL okay.
预计我们只有不到一小时来取出设备
We estimate we'll have less than an hour to detach the device,
把它带到气阀舱 然后开运输船回刀锋
carry it to the airlock and shuttle back to the Raza.
时间足够了
It's plenty of time.
好吧 我们再回顾一次
Okay good, let's go over that one more time.
我觉得这个计划没问题
I think the plan is fine.
我们要做的是喝杯酒
What we need to do is have a drink.
阿门
Amen.
你们有酒吗
You guys got anything?
就在那边的箱子里
Yeah it's in the case over there.
别担心 我把好东西♥藏♥在其他地方了
Don't worry about it, it's not where I keep the good stuff.
不准喝酒
No drinking.
不准喝酒
No drinking.
你什么毛病
Hey, what's your problem?
我们得为我们的关系取得重大进展干杯
We need to toast this momentous occasion in our relationship,
我们是这样吧
do we not?
不
No.
我们不是
We do not.
很搞笑 我的团队在过去的几个月里
You know it's funny, my team has been setting this up
一直在仔细筹划这个计划
for months working on every last detail.
我们需要你们的唯一原因
The only reason we even need you
是因为你们碰巧有艘飞的很快的飞船
is because you happen to have a really fast ship.
而你却理所应当地对我发号♥施令
And yet you deem it okay to just start barking orders at me.
我得告诉你 这可不迷人
I gotta tell you, it's not very attractive.
你觉得我他妈会在乎你是否觉得我迷人
You think I give a shit whether or not you find me attractive?
我知道你不会想在这群男人
Well I wouldn't think you'd wanna admit it
面前承认 但你就在欲擒故纵
in front of your boys here, but there it is.
好了 好了 大家深呼吸一下
Okay, okay, let's just all take a breath.
我们都是朋友
We're all friends.
让我换个说法
Let me rephrase that.
我们被逼无奈只能合作
We're all forced to work together.
所以就尽量和睦相处吧
So let's make the best of it.
我要去舰桥了
I'll be on the bridge.
嗨 嗨 等等
Hey, hey, hang on.
好吧 又怎么了
Yeah okay, what is it?
我只是想说我很抱歉
I just want to say I'm sorry.
好吧 显然我刚才没给你留下好印象
Okay, clearly got off on the wrong foot in there.
但我觉得我们的共同点比你想象的要多
But I think we got a lot more in common than you realize.
真的吗
Really?
你明显是你们团队的老大
Yeah well you're clearly the brains of your operation,
这肯定让你很有压力
and that's gotta put you under a lot of pressure.
我明白
I understand.
我能帮你
I can help you.
哦 怎么说
How, exactly?
你这样的女人我在银河系见多了
I've met women like you all over the galaxy.
聪明 美丽
Smart, beautiful.
你在男人面前故作凶悍是为了取得控制权
You intimidate men in order to maintain control.
但你心底真正渴望的是
But what you really need, deep down,
有个男人站出来控制你
is a man to step up and take control of you.
拿开你的手 立刻
Get your hand off me, now.
别说你不喜欢这样
Don't tell me you don't like this.
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
我可要好好享受一番
I am gonna enjoy this quite a bit.
她爱上我了
She's into me.
我知道
I can tell.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is that?
止痛用的
It's for the pain.
好吧 那你最好给我两支
Alright, then you better give me two of them.
再来一支
And again.
手腕骨折 两根肋骨断裂
Broken wrist, two fractured ribs,
还有左睾丸严重瘀伤
and a badly bruised left testicle.
他活该
He had it coming.
也许吧 但他是唯一知道如何把电力
Maybe so, but he's the only one who knows how to use the battery
接入门禁系统来开门的人
to tap into the door system and get it opened.
我们还没开始就完蛋了
We're done before we even started.
这次任务结束了
This mission is over.
真有趣
Wasn't this interesting
你让我不要出现在他们面前
You were the one who didn't want me around them,
你自己却和他们打架
and yet you were the one who got into a fight,
然后现在你又突然要我加入团队
and now all of sudden you need me on the team.
我承认怎么看都很讽刺
I admit there's irony on many levels.
你到底加不加入
Are you gonna do it or not?
当然
Of course.
我只是跟你开玩笑
I'm just messing with you.
好吧 他来了
Okay, here it comes...
你们想去哪
And where do you think you're going?
她和我们一起
She's coming with us.
想都别想
Like hell she is.
我知道这并不合适 但我们没的选
I know it's not ideal, but we have no choice.
这又是谁的错
And who's fault is that?
我本来就不想接这个任务 记得吗
Hey, I didn't even want to take this job, remember?
你和你的兄弟们哄骗我接的
You and your little boys club talked me into it.
她只是个小鬼
She's just a kid.
你说什么
Excuse me?
她没法搞定这个
She can't handle this.
如果她和我们在一起 我们不可能永远保护她
If she's going to ride with us we can't protect her forever
你也清楚这点
and you know it.
你们好
Hello?
我就站在这儿呢
I'm standing right here.
这是我的选择
It's my choice.
讨论结束
End of discussion.
你最好祈祷她平安无事
You better hope nothing happens to her.
听着 我告诉你们了 我能行 好吗
Look, I told you guys, I'm good to go, okay?
是啊 看得出来
Yeah, I can see that.
你确定她能搞定吗
Are you sure she can handle this?
我确定
I'm sure.
你多大了 小鬼
How old are you, kid?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我是个孤儿
I was an orphan.
他们把记录弄丢了
They lost the records.
我读了你的说明书 我得说
I went over your specs, and I have to say
我很佩服你能在不触发主线的情况下
I was impressed by the way you were going to use the door's own
利用门本身的超载防护进入门内
overload protection to get in without tripping the main line.
真是天才
That was genius.
天才
Genius...
这可不天才
it wasn't genius.
或许有一点吧
Ahh... maybe a little.
我觉得这小鬼挺机灵的
Hey, this kid seems pretty smart to me.
好吧 但是有个问题
Yeah, there is one problem though.
我们没有给她准备身份证件
We don't have an I.D. for her.
怎么把她带进去
So how do we get her in?
又回来了
Back again, huh?
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表