剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
"值得关注"
to "cause for concern."
比方说 我把自己排第一名
For instance, I'd put me in first spot,
你紧随其后是第二名
You'd slide right there in second.
大姐头 看她那个坏脾气 应该排第三名
Boss lady, well, she'd be third on account of her ba'ttitude
语出惊人的刺客君 第四名
Oh-slashy-stabberson, fourth.
小白脸和那小鬼 并列垫底
Pretty boy and the kid tied for last place
因为看起来她还有些脾气
Cause it looks like she's got a bit of a temper.
你是认真的吗
You being serious?
你会把她排在前面吗
You'd rate her higher?
对啊 可能吧
Yeah... Maybe.
你一点都不觉得困扰吗
This doesn't bother you at all?
啥
What?
我们是通缉犯这件事
The fact that we're wanted criminals?
如果被抓到 我们的余生就要在监狱里过了
That if we get caught we'll spend the rest of our lives
这还算幸运的
locked away, if we're lucky.
事实上 从此以后
The fact that from hereon in,
我们会变成众矢之的 来自受害者
we'll be the targets of our former victims.
和他们家人朋友的报复 以及其他那些
their friends loved ones and anyone else looking
觊觎我们悬赏金的人 而且顺便一提
to cash in on our bounties, none of whom, by the way,
我们是没法预料到他们到来的 因为我们
we'll see coming because we don't remember
没有昨天以前的记忆
a thing past yesterday.
也不一定
Not really.
不 不 不 别 别 别
No-no-no-no-no-no. Don't-don't-don't don't.
我在想...
I've been thinking...
是啊 你最好还是别想了
Yeah, that's something you need to get under control.
货舱里那些武器
Those weapons in the cargo hold,
相同的挂坠 一开始我以为那意味着
The matching pendants, at first, I thought it meant
我们是被派来帮助那些矿工的
we were the ones who were supposed to help the miners...
我们是他们的拯救者
That we were their saviors.
但现在我在想 如果我们
But now I'm wondering if it means
杀了他们的拯救者
we killed their saviors
然后抢走了货物
And heisted the delivery.
你想说什么
Your point?
如果我说的没错
If I'm right,
黑金公♥司♥是不会善罢甘休的
Ferrous corp... isn't gonna let this go.
如果我们不完成任务
If we don't finish the job,
他们还会派其他人来
they'll just send someone else.
所以我们要按计划来
Which is why we stick to the plan.
矿工们有一半武器 他们有反击的机会
The miners get half the weapons, and a fighting chance.
我们可以做得更多
We can do more.
坚持到底
Go all the way.
投入战斗
Commit to something.
和他们并肩作战
We can fight with them.
那叫做自杀
That would be suicide.
不一定
Not necessarily.
如果那档案里说的一半是真的
if half of what's in those files is true,
我们就能控制局面
Then we can handle ourselves.
这也意味着 即使你余生一直在做好事
It also means you could spend the rest of your life
也远远弥补不了过去的错误
doing good deeds and not even come close to making up for it.
我知道你想做什么 这没用的
I know what you're trying to do, and it's not going to work.
你不愿相信电脑档案里说的 也没关系
You don't want to believe what those files say you are, fair enough.
因为我也不想相信
I don't much want to either.
但我也不想自寻死路
But I'm not gonna kill myself
就只为了弥补自己都不记得犯过的罪
trying to make up for crimes I don't even remember committing.
我们按照计划来
We stick to the plan.
谁决定你是领导者的
And who made you team leader?
我自己站出来的
I did by stepping up.
而且我这样做时你们也都没有反对
And so did all of you by not challenging me when I did.
还是说... 你现在改变想法了
Unless... Unless you've had a change of heart
认为你能做的比我更好
and think you can do a better job?
我不这么认为
Didn't think so.
试试那个 启动了吗
Try that, is it on?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
说真的...
Seriously...
什么
Yeah?
... 你干嘛拿着一把剑
... what's with the sword?
近身格斗时更快 更有效
It's quicker, more effective in close quarter combat.
比枪还有效吗
More effective than a gun?
毫无疑问
Without a doubt.
你觉得用这玩意比我用枪还快
You think you could outdraw me with that thing?
你拔枪之前 我就能切下你的脑袋
I would have your head cut off before you could even unholster.
嘿
Hey.
我要和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
哇哦
Ohh.
听着
Look,
我之前可能对你有些强硬
I may have been a little hard on you before.
相信我 我知道你的感受
Believe me, I know how you feel.
我们都知道
We all do.
但我们才刚发现自己曾经是恶棍
But 10 minutes after finding out you used to be a villain
现在实在不是逞英雄的时候
is not the time to try to be a hero.
你不能擅自行动
There is no room for independent action.
我们必须团结一致 互相照应
We need to stick together and watch each others' backs.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
我... 想是吧
I... think so.
武器送达完成 运输船返回的时候
Once the weapons are delivered and that shuttle comes back,
我希望你也一起回来
I want you on it.
明白吗
Understood?
好吧
Yeah.
好吧
Alright.
一路顺风
Safe flight.
别一直盯着我屁♥股♥看
And stop staring at my ass.
嗨 抱歉我们不能为你们提供更多
Hey, I'm sorry we couldn't do more for you.
只是我们
It's just
已经把所有东西给赫罗斯加了
we gave everything we had to Hrothgar.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
那你要怎么和雇主交代
Well, what are you gonna tell your employer?
我是说 你要怎么解释...
I mean how are you going to explain...
星际运输本来就有风险
Intergalactic transport's a risky business.
发货失误或货物被盗很常见
Cargo gets misplaced or stolen all the time.
保险公♥司♥会赔偿的
Insurance'll cover it.
你们是好人
You're good people.
不 我们不是
No, we're not.
你们当然是
Of course you are.
你们帮了我们
You've helped us...
你们很可能救了我们的命
I mean you probably saved our lives.
我开始觉得恰恰相反
I'm beginning to think it's just the opposite.
给你们这些武器
By giving you these weapons,
恐怕也会给你们错误的期望
I'm afraid we're just giving you false hope.
听着
Look...
你们是赢不了的
You can't win this.
如果你们留下来作战 你们会死
If you stay here and fight, you'll die.
但是我希望不会到这个地步
But I'm hoping it's not gonna come to that.
我们很快就有支援了 更多的武器
We have help coming, and more weapons.
这才是好样的
That's the spirit.
别让这混♥蛋♥灭了你的志气
Don't let the bastards get you down.
至于我们 是时候回飞船了
As for us, we gotta get back to our spaceship.
还不行
Not yet.
至少让我们感谢你们一下
At least allow us to thank you.
你那杀气腾腾的眼神就够了
That bloodthirsty look in your eyes is all the thanks I need.
还有唱歌♥和喝酒
With song and drink!
谁不喜欢好听的歌♥呢
Well, who doesn't love a good song huh?
不错嘛
Well.
我又查看了舰桥上的控制台
I took another look at that console on the bridge,
我想它是真的报废了
But I think it's really fried.
至少需要备用零件才能修好
At least until we can get some spare parts.
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧 没关系
Yeah that's okay.
我能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
我知道你并没有
I know you didn't exactly
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表