剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
好了
Alright.
好好休息
Rest up.
我感觉明天将会是漫长的一天
I have a feeling tomorrow's gonna be a really long day.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
晚安
Goodnight.
晚安
Goodnight.
你今天晚上能在我那睡吗
You think you could you stay in my quarters tonight?
你睡床 我睡沙发
You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch.
我睡沙发吧
I'll stay on the couch.
为什么你那么怕她
Why does she scare you so bad?
所以呢
So?
你是对的
You were right.
那我们达成一致了
Then we're agreed?
是的
Yes.
他必须得死
He has to die.
什么时候动手
When?
在我们到采矿殖民地之前
Before we get to the mining colony,
等我们结束休眠之后就动手
after we come out of stasis.
你在哪找到的这个
Where'd you find this?
在餐厅 就在桌子下面
In the mess, underneath the table.
她打算要在我们到达矿星之前
She was planning to kill one of you
杀掉你们其中的一个
before we got to that mining planet.
她就是那个危险人物
She's the dangerous one.
你查过你电脑上是否存在
Have you ever checked your computer
隐藏的或者被删除的文件吗
for hidden or deleted files?
当然了
Of course.
这是我首先着手的事情之一
That's one of the first things I did.
找到什么了
What did you find?
一些损坏的文件 无法读取
A couple of corrupted files, I couldn't read them.
你不必读取
You don't need to read them.
只要查看时间标记就行了
You just need to check the time stamp.
晚上好啊
Evening.
出去吗
Going somewhere?
嗯 我准备去餐厅
Yeah, I was just going to the mess.
好的
Great.
我跟你一起
I'll join you.
再一想 我还是睡觉吧
On second thought, I think I'll turn in.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
但如果你改主意的话 你知道我在哪的
But if you change your mind, you know where I am.
我就在这
Right here.
等一下 就是这个
Wait, there it is.
这个文件是在我们进入休眠当天创建的
That file was created the day we went into stasis.
所以你的意思是
So what are you saying?
这是你用来抹掉我们的记忆所写的程序
That's the program you wrote that wiped all our memories.
不是
No.
但我觉得这不是你的本意
But I don't think that was your intention.
就像安卓说所说 程序很粗糙
Like the Android said, it was crude.
你时间不够
You didn't have enough time.
不是的
No.
就是这样
Yes.
就是你 但我觉得你不是要伤害任何人
It was you, but I don't think you were trying to hurt anyone.
那我为什么这么做
Then why?
我觉得你是在试着保护某人
I think you were trying to protect someone.
怎么了
What's the matter?
以为我听了什么
Thought I heard something.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你听到什么了
What'd you hear?
好了 我出去之后把门锁起来
Alright, lock the door after me.
别出去
Don't go out there!
我没事的
I'll be fine.
你也会没事的
And so will you.
我保证
I promise.
六号♥
Six?
六号♥
Six?!
救命啊
Help!
怎么了
What was that?
不知道
I don't know.
脑部活动极不活跃
Brain activity is minimal.
他处于深度昏迷状态
He's in a deep coma.
跟四号♥一样吗
Like Four?
对
Yes.
我认为是同一种药物使他失去了行动能力
I think the same agent was used to incapacitate him.
他食用或饮用了什么吗
He have anything to eat or drink?
药物不是这样生效的
That's not how it was administered.
他是被注射的
He was injected.
所以得是跟他够亲近的人才能下手
So someone had to get close enough to him to do it.
就是说是他信任的人干的
Meaning it was someone he trusted.
那就确定不是我了
And that sure as hell ain't me.
你们当真吗
Seriously?
哇哦
Woah!
到底怎么了
What the hell was that?
出什么事了
What's the story?
引擎失效 超光速和亚光速都无法启动了
The engines are down, both FTL and sublight.
不可能是意外
That can't be an accident.
我猜也不是
I'm guessing not.
嘿 一号♥去哪了
Hey, where the hell is One?
什么
What?
一号♥ 你在哪
One, where are you?
一号♥ 请回答
One, please respond.
该死
God damn it.
我们不能让他在船上随意走动
We can't have him wandering loose around the ship.
不知道他会搞什么破坏
There's no telling what damage he's gonna do.
有备无患
Better safe than sorry.
嘿 我会把你锁在里面
Hey, I'm sealing you in.
不要给任何人开门
Don't open up for anyone.
如果有除我们之外的人要进来
If someone comes through that door who ain't us...
要向他们开枪
you shoot him.
别动
Don't move.
我们以为你走失了
Thought you were lost.
来找你
Came looking for you.
然后让你一枪崩了我吗
So you could put a bullet in my head?
不 我只是想帮你脱离困境
No, just looking to keep you out of trouble.
通过陷害我这个方式吗
By setting me up?
这里就你和我了 对吧
You know it's just you and me here, right?
你可以不用装了
You can stop pretending.
刚才那个爆♥炸♥怎么回事
What was that explosion?
能不能帮我个忙 别在我面前演戏了
Why don't you do me a favor and drop the act.
刚才的爆♥炸♥是怎么回事
What was that explosion?
有人破坏了引擎
Someone targeted the engines.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
真的吗
Really?
那我就想知道是谁了
I wonder who it was.
是那个小孩干的吗
The kid?
我不知道
I don't know.
你能不能别来这套了
Why don't you just knock it off.
行吗
Alright?
游戏结束了
The game is over.
你没资格说这种话
You're in no position to be making that call.
也许没有
Maybe not.
但我能料到有这一手
But I was in the perfect position to see that coming.
谢了
Thanks.
啊
Ahh!
你们搞错了
You're making a mistake.
不是我♥干♥的
It wasn't me.
不是你是谁
Like hell it wasn't.
你对五号♥做了什么
What'd you do with Five?
五号♥没事
Five's fine.
她在舰桥上等我们
She's waiting for us on the bridge.
五号♥ 我是二号♥
Five, this is Two.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表