剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
There he is!
闪亮登场
Bring it on.
我们走吧 兄弟们
Let's do this boys!
好吧 首先做什么
Okay, what's up first?
逛商店 泡温泉 吃饭...
Shops, spa, food...
吃饭
Food!
温泉
Spa!
好吧 我开玩笑的 去吃饭
Seriously, kidding, food.
好 咱们去找吃的
Alright lets get some grub.
你们先走一步
Eh, you guys go ahead.
我稍后就来
I'll catch up with you.
你确定
Are you sure?
没错
Yeah.
好吧 你自己忙去吧
Alright knock yourself out.
怎么了
What?
你不去找点吃的吗
Aren't you going to get something to eat?
不 我更想跟你一起
No, I'd rather hang with you.
不行
No.
我是说 我只是需要点时间独处 好吗
What I mean is, I just need some time to myself okay.
我们等会再汇合
But we'll hang out later.
好吧
Okay.
移形传送2.0
大蒜
Garlic?
才不是大蒜
It's not garlic.
香菜
Parsley?
没错
Yes.
洋葱 蘑菇...
Onions, mushrooms...
不 不 不是蘑菇
No, no, no mushrooms.
坚果
It's nuts?
这是什么口味
What is that flavor?
坚果味
Nuts.
面包虫
Mealworms.
你说的面包虫是指那种
When you say mealworms, is that one of those words that sounds
听起来像某种东西 但其实截然不同的东西吗
like something, but is really something completely different,
比如枪♥支♥或者止通剂什么的
like "Firearms" Or "Anal-geesic"?
那叫做"止痛剂"
It's pronounced "Annal-jezik"
以及 面包虫就是虫子 幼虫
and, mealworms are worms, well larvae.
它们富含蛋白质 而且和牛肉相比
They're protein-rich and a hell of a lot less expensive
价格低廉 货源充足
and easier to source than beef.
劳驾 能否让我看一下菜单
Excuse me, could I see menu please?
你不吃那个了
So your not gonna eat that?
干了
Cheers.
格里芬·琼斯
Griffin Jones.
因走私 劫持 谋杀而被通缉
Wanted for smuggling, piracy, murder.
你四处打探我们的消息时
I had one of my boys run a face recog
我就让手下对你进行了面部识别
when you started asking around about me.
谁叫你形迹可疑
Curious that way.
把手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
还好
Fine.
我怎么什么都不记得
Why don't I remember what happened?
如果你的克隆体回到了移形舱
If your clone returned to its transfer pod,
新产生的记忆应该已经传送
all new memories should've been sent back
并上传至你大脑颞叶了
and uploaded into your temporal lobe.
并没有
Well, they weren't.
看起来你的旅程提前结束了
It seems your trip was terminated early.
没有记录任何生物回收
No bio-mass recycling was recorded.
你的克隆体死了
Your clone died.
显示死亡原因了吗
Does it say how?
只显示在21时34分失去了生命体征
Just that we lost vital signs at 21:34 hours
导致你提前苏醒
which triggered your early wake up.
可能是个事故...
Could've been an accident...
或者自然死亡
or natural causes.
什么叫自然死亡
What do you mean, natural causes?
你的基因会被转移到克隆体上...
Genetic conditions can be transferred to the clone...
不 不是那样
No, it wasn't that.
让我再回去
Put me back in.
我们有条约规定移形旅客必须间隔
Our policy states that Transfer Travelers have to wait
三十分钟才能进行下一次旅行
thirty minutes between travels.
我没那么多时间
I don't have that kind of time.
这是为了预防
It's a precautionary measure to guard against
压力应激综合征
stress-induced complications.
拜托
Come on.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们有规定
Regulations.
听着 我明白了
Just, look, I get it.
你只是集团中的小小一员
You're a cog in a big machine.
埋头苦干 兢兢业业
Keep your head down, put in your time,
退休养老 然后指望着积蓄过一辈子
retire and hopefully you die before the savings run out.
这是个稳妥的计划 但我想问问
It's a solid plan, but I've gotta ask.
你就从没有过这样的念头
Doesn't it ever get to you?
我是说 你就从来没想要过
I mean haven't you ever wanted to just,
哪怕一次 为你自己反抗
once, stand up for yourself
给这个冷漠的大集团点颜色看看
and stick it to the big faceless Corporation?
打破他们愚蠢的规定
Break one of their stupid rules?
通过提早三十分钟传送你吗
By letting you transfer thirty minutes early?
呃 举个例子而已
Uh, for example.
反正有风险的是你的大脑皮层
It's your cerebral cortex.
谢谢
Thank you.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
你知道我什么时候开始喜欢你的吗
Do you know when I decided I liked you?
当你试图偷走飞船
When I didn't shoot you
而我没有一枪射死你的时候吗
when you tried to steal the ship?
不是
No.
是你把我们扔在那个采矿星球的时候
When you abandoned us on that mining planet.
真的吗
Yeah?
没错 一开始 我以为你把我们坑了
Yeah, at first, I thought you'd screwed us over
然后我想 擦咧 我喜欢那小妞
and I thought, "Damn. I like this girl".
但是然后 当你回来救我们的时候
But then, when you came back and you saved our asses,
我想 擦咧 我太喜欢这小妞了
I was like "Damn. I really like this girl."
哈哈
Uh huh.
是啊 你们这群家伙
Yeah, you guys, I mean.
你们都太棒了
You guys are great man.
或许我不常这么说...
I may not say it enough but...
或者没说过
Or at all.
压根没说过
Ever.
但是你们...
But you guys...
嗨
Hey!!!
嗨 你
Hey you!
你们怎么了
What's wrong with you guys?
你居然让我这么晾着
You're leaving me hanging fiver.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你们都在... 和平相处
Well you're all... getting along.
这真奇怪
It's weird.
你们喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
我们当然喝醉了
Of course we're drunk.
坐 坐
Have a seat.
给 来点东西 吃点
Here, have some, eat.
不
No.
喝点东西
And drink something.
怎么了
What's the matter?
是六号♥
It's Six.
他离开空间站了
He's gone off the Station.
什么
What?
什么
What!
什么意思 他不在空间站上吗
What do you mean, he's not on the Station?
他去哪里了
Where did he go?
那个混♥蛋♥偷了我们的飞船
That bastard stole our ship!
不 飞船还在这里
No, the ship's still here.
某种程度上 他也还在
And so is he, kind of.
等一下
Hang on a second.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表