剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
我们能相信他吗
Can we trust him?
我们之前跟他合作过...
Well, we have worked with him before...
我们需要他
We need him.
没有记忆 我们就没有其他的人脉
Without our memories, we have no other connections.
只能靠自己
We're completely on our own.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
我们距离货船已知的最后位置
We're nine hours out from the freighter's
还有九个小时的航程 所有人都去睡一会
last known location, so everyone get some sleep.
哦 嗨
Oh, hi.
呃 我只是来问你是否需要...
Um, I just came by to see if you wanted to um...
嗨
Hey.
是否需要讨论一下回收计划
If you wanted to go over the plans, for the salvage.
好的
Oh, sure.
我们去舰桥然后详细讨论
Why don't we go up to the bridge and we'll go over it.
你来吗
Are you coming?
来了
Yeah.
目前据我们所知 货船的超光速驱动完好无损
As far as we know, the ship's FTL drive is intact,
但是无法在舰桥实现导航
but navigation from the bridge is impossible.
如果我们能够在货船工程舱建立一个远程链接
If we can establish a remote link in the engineering section,
我或许能从这里上传一段启动序列
I might be able to upload a jump sequence from here.
货船就可以自发飞往初始目的地
The ship will fly itself to its original destination.
你知道带枪只是以防万一吧
You do know the guns are just a precaution, right?
那艘船已经废弃了
The ship's abandoned.
也有可能有老鼠呢
There might be rats.
我讨厌老鼠
I hate rats.
仿生人 回话
Android, come in.
我能听见你
I'm reading you.
请继续
Go ahead.
我们进来了
We're in.
生命维持系统仍在运行 但已降至最低
Life support's operational, but minimal.
这里有点冷
It's a little cold in here.
货船现在仅依靠应急能源
The ship is operating on emergency power only,
但我估计在生命维持系统彻底崩溃之前
but I estimate at least six hours
还有至少六个小时
before life support shuts down completely.
时间应该完全够用了
That should be more than enough time.
明白了
Understood.
我们现在去工程舱吧
We'll head to engineering now.
我认为我们应该先看看周围
I think we should look around a little first.
我们是来干活的
We came here to do a job.
你自己说的 船上某处也许藏着
You said it yourself, there might be some nice,
很值钱的禁运品
tasty contraband kicking around here somewhere.
那就是他们想回收的东西
Which they want back.
所以他们才雇了我们
That's why they hired us.
这船有一半暴露在太空中
Half the ship's exposed to space.
就算丢了一些禁运品
Who's gonna be surprised
也不会有人感到奇怪
if there's a little contraband that goes missing?
我说得对吗
Am I right, hmm?
对
Yeah.
没错
Absolutely.
算上燃料费
You know, after our fuel cost
我们基本赚不到什么钱
we're barely making a profit here.
或许我们应该至少看一眼
Maybe we should at least take a look.
好吧
Alright, fine.
我去工程舱 上传链接
I'll head down to engineering, and hook up the link.
我大概需要四十五分钟 顶多一小时
I should be forty-five minutes, an hour, max.
我♥干♥完了我们就走
When I'm done, we're leaving.
是的 老大
Yes, boss.
进展如何
How's it going?
他们都进入那艘船了
They've gained access to the ship.
目前为止一切顺利
So far, so good.
好的
Okay.
那现在
Well in the meantime,
我能占用你一点时间[同:拖走]吗
do you think I can drag you away for a sec?
我非常怀疑
I highly doubt that.
即使不考虑你较低的重心
Despite your low center of gravity,
你既没有体力也没有耐力
you possess neither the strength nor the stamina
把我的身体拖出任何距离
to pull my body weight over any significant distance.
不 我是说你能帮我个忙吗
No, I mean could you help me with something?
当然
Of course.
另一方面 我有体力和耐力
I, on the other hand, possess the strength
可以轻松搬运你
and stamina to convey you with great ease.
而不需要拖着你
No dragging required.
不 我只是需要你来医务室帮我点忙
No I just need your help with something in the infirmary.
不需要搬重物
No heavy lifting.
好的
Okay.
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find this?
在储藏室 就是我发现那男孩尸体的地方
It was in that storage room, where I found the dead boy.
你还找到其他东西了吗
Did you find anything else?
没有
No.
我以为它只是个数据存储器
I thought it was just data storage,
但我尝试了所有方法都读取不出来
but I've tried everything, I can't read it.
当然了 因为这不是个数据存储器
I'm not surprised, because it's not data storage.
那它是什么
Then what is it?
很奇怪 它的分子结构与
Curious. The molecular structure is similar to that of
亚原子矩阵芯片相似 但它的等级更小
a subatomic matrix card, but on a much smaller scale.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我猜 这是某个用于
If I had to guess, I would say this is part of
进入外维空间的
some larger system designed to
更大系统的一个零件
access pockets of extra-dimensional space.
为什么有人想这么做
Why would somebody want to do that?
我也总问自己这个问题
I ask myself that question all the time.
几乎从未得到满意的答案
Rarely do I get a satisfactory answer.
是啊
Right.
不管怎样 谢谢你
Thanks anyways.
帮我个忙 别告诉其他人这件事 好吗
Do me a favor, don't tell any of the others about this, okay?
我以为你已经决定信任他们
I thought you had resolved to trust them.
至少是他们中的一些人
Well, some of them anyway.
是啊 我也这么以为
Yeah, so did I.
什么都没有
Empty.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
我想这堵墙的另一面直接暴露在太空里了
I think the other side of this wall is exposed to space.
也许是压力差
Could be pressure
或者温差导致了金属变形
or temperature difference causing the metal to warp.
也许我们不该来这里
Maybe this isn't such a good idea.
别这么窝囊
Quit being such a wimp.
你个混...
Son of a...!
小混♥蛋♥
Little bastard.
我说什么来着
Huh, what'd I say?
我讨厌老鼠
I hate rats.
好了 各位 我接好了
Alright guys, I'm in.
我找到了一个能够接入超光速控制的接线盒
I found a junction box with access to the FTL control.
你们那边怎么样了
How's it going on your end?
稍等
Standby.
我们好像发现了什么
I think we found something.
那是血迹吗
Is that blood?
看起来还是新鲜的
Looks fresh.
六号♥你在 你在说什么
What are you... what're you talking about six?
怎么可能
How could that be?
回答我
Answer me!
谁的血迹
Who's blood?
我想很有可能是他们的
I think it was most likely theirs.
我们发现了四具尸体
We've got four dead bodies here.
这整个区域都没有被损坏
This whole section is still intact.
他们是怎么死的
How did they die?
我觉得不是意外
I don't think it was an accident.
这是暴♥力♥袭击
It was a violent attack.
但没有使用常规武器
But not with conventional weapons.
袭击者是赤手空拳 还用到了牙齿
Whoever did this used their bare hands... and teeth.
抱歉 你刚刚是说"牙齿"吗
I'm sorry, did you say "teeth"?
没错
Correct.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表