剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
他们走了
They're gone.
我们成功了
We did it.
我们成功了
We did it!
尼曼指挥官 我向你介绍
Commander nieman, allow me to introduce
崇神和村上导弹控制分部的萨基和特吕弗总司令
Commanders sakey and truffault of the mcs sujin and murakami.
你们怎么敢干涉
How dare you interject yourselves
私人争端
Into a private dispute?
我们做了件好事
Well it's a good thing we did,
为那些可怜的矿工们
For the sake of those poor miners.
我们只是对无端攻击进行反击...
We were responding to an unprovoked attack...
无关紧要
Irrelevant.
那个星球和其居民现在受到
That planet and its inhabitants now fall under the protectorate
也就是说
Meaning, you and your
你和你的军队违反了银河宪♥章♥
troops are in violation of galactic charter.
这个星球是独♥立♥的矿区殖民地
This planet is an independent mining colony.
现在不是了
Not anymore it's not.
我们有过协议
We had a deal!
我找到了更好的雇主
I got a better offer.
纳森的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about nassan.
他是个优秀的领导者
He was a good leader.
我... 我不知道没有他我们该怎么办
I... I don't really know what we're gonna do without him.
总有人会站出来的
Someone else will step up.
对
Yeah.
不过我们... 我们也许能找点外援
But you know we could... we could use some extra help.
我知道这里不美
Look I know it's not glamorous,
我也知道这星球在银河里很寂寞
And I know it's not like being among the stars but...
不过这里还是有一些不错的东西的
You know, there are some things down here that aren't so bad.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I can see that.
我只是觉得有一个归宿
I just I think it's nice to have a place
真的很不错
Where you know you belong.
我知道
I know.
现在对我来说 我是属于那艘飞船的
For me right now, I think that place is up on that ship.
嘿
Hey.
我们走吧
Let's go!
祝你好运
Good luck.
你也是
You too.
我知道黑金公♥司♥并不是唯一的星际巨头
I knew ferrous corp. Wasn't the only player in the galaxy.
我们超光速飞行后 我让仿生人制定了
So, after we jumped, I had the android plot a course
去日经最近基地的航线
To the nearest mikkei outpost.
在那里 我自作主张代表矿工
Once there, I took the liberty of making a deal
签订了协议
On the miners' behalf.
日经付多少钱
How much is mikkei paying?
一毛都没有
Nothing.
我给了他们九十九年的免费租期
I gave them a 99 year lease for free.
这对矿工们有什么帮助
How the hell does that help the miners?
他们绝对不会同意的
They'll never agree to that.
他们已经同意了
They already have.
他们现在正在签这个协议
They're signing the deal as we speak.
他们不应该只和一家联合企业谈判
See, their mistake was trying to negotiate with one combine.
对付这些混♥蛋♥唯一的方法
The only way to handle these bastards
就是让他们鹬蚌相争
Is to play them against each other.
这是个僵局
It's a stalemate.
失去行星带使用权 这个星球就毫无价值
The planet is worthless without the rights to the asteroid belt,
而失去星球的使用权
And the asteroid belt is worthless
行星带同样也毫无价值
Without the rights to the planet.
通过签署一些法律文件
For the price of filing some legal papers,
日经联合可以让他们的死对头大伤元气
Mikkei gets to screw a major rival out of a big score.
如果黑金妥协了 提出要和他们
And if ferrous ever caves and offers them some kind
共享收益 矿工们就可以拿到20%的分红
Of revenue sharing deal, the miners get 20 percent.
抱歉之前我没机会告诉你们
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you before
但我不能冒着舰地通讯
But I couldn't chance an intercept
被拦截的风险
Of ship-to-surface communication.
我们没担心
Ah, we weren't worried.
我预感你会回来找我们的
I had a feeling you'd come back for us.
嗯哼
Mhmm.
好吧 接下来呢
Okay. So what's next?
抵达最近的空间站还需要几天
Well, nearest space station is a couple of days out.
我们去那里加油 补充供给 然后再决定
We head there, refuel, resupply, and then decide.
与此同时 我们可以好好相处
In the meanwhile, we can spend some quality time
慢慢了解彼此
Getting to know each other.
真温馨
Sweet.
打扰到你了吗
Am I interrupting?
没有
No.
我只是在画画
I'm just drawing.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
今天早些时候 你说
Earlier today, you said someone
有人故意消除了我们的记忆
Was responsible for wiping our memories.
嗯
Un huh.
你为什么会这么想
Why do you think that?
我没想... 我就是知道
I don't think... I know.
你怎么知道的
And how do you know?
我记得
I remember.
记得什么
Remember what, exactly?
午夜时醒来
Waking up in the middle of the night.
把程序上传到静态核
And uploading the program into the stasis core.
在大家睡觉的时候植入病毒
Planting the virus while everyone else was sleeping.
你记得做了这些吗
You remember doing this?
不 不是我
No, not me.
是另一个人
It was someone else.
谁
Who?
就像是我拥有他们的记忆
It's like I'm remembering it for them.
你知道那个人为什么要消除我们的记忆吗
And do you remember why this person wiped our memories?
是的
Yeah.
因为我们很危险
Because we're dangerous.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表