剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
你们是谁
Who are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是谁
Who are you?
我不知道
I got no idea.
我们也是才醒过来 不知道自己是谁
We all woke up just like you. No idea who we are
也不知道怎么到这里的
Or how we got here.
她是仿生人
She's an android.
我们正驶向附近的一个可居住星球
We're on course for a nearby inhabited world.
我们很乐意为你们提供补给
Well you're welcome to resupply
需要什么随便拿 然后你们最好赶快离开
And help yourself to whatever you need, then you best be off.
为什么
why is that?
你们最好在刀锋猎人来之前快点离开
You wanna be long gone before the raza get here.
刀锋猎人
The raza?
很明显我们是来帮助那些人的
Obviously we were meant to help these people.
"刀锋"是这艘飞船的名字
"The raza" is the name of this ship.
我们不是来帮助这些人的
We're not here to help these people.
我们是来杀他们的
We're here to kill them.
不
No.
这不可能
That's impossible.
这不可能是真的
That can't be right.
对吗
Can it?
这些信息是我从飞船中
I recovered the information from
和船员名单相关的记录碎片里修复的
a fragment of the ship's logs related to the crew list.
没有理由质疑其真实性
There's no reason to doubt its veracity.
当然没有
Of course not.
事实上 现在一切都说得通了
In fact, it all makes perfect sense now
刀锋
The raza...
就是这艘飞船
This ship.
但是在那些矿工的眼里
But as far as the miners are concerned:
那是一群嗜血的外星种族...
A race of bloodthirsty aliens...
一群怪物 是来消灭他们的
monsters, come to wipe them out.
但事实是 我们只不过是一群底层雇佣兵
but truth is we're nothing but a bunch of low-life mercenaries.
不 我们可不止如此
no, we're better than that.
我们还是星际海盗 走私犯 强盗
We're also pirates and smugglers and thieves,
真是丰富多彩的档案
It's a very diversified portfolio.
你觉得这很有趣吗
You think this is funny?
这是我的防御机制 幽默
It's my defense mechanism: Humor.
除此之外 当然了 还有杀人
That and, apparently, killing people.
我觉得我们需要讨论下一步行动
I think we need to talk about our next move.
他说的对
Well he's right you know.
听着 虽然我不想这么说
Oh listen I don't wanna be the one to say it,
但如果这些资料是真的
But if all this stuff is true,
我们就是来这里干活的
we came here to do a job.
你想回那个星球然后杀了那群人吗
You want to go down to the planet and kill those people?
没人要杀死任何人
No one's killing anyone.
我不是说我想杀人
I didn't say I wanted to kill anyone.
我只是在说我们的雇主
I'm just talking about the people who hired us.
黑金公♥司♥
Ferrous Corporation.
联合企业巨擘
Galactic combine.
没错
Exactly.
我猜那群人我们是惹不起的
Not the sort of folks you wanna disappoint, I'm guessing.
太糟了
Too bad.
我不会杀人
I'm no murderer.
真有趣 屏幕上的资料可不是这么说的
It's funny cause' the screen says otherwise.
我不在乎资料上说什么
Yeah, I don't care what it says.
你还发现了什么秘密吗
So have you managed to uncover anything else?
不幸的是 剩余的数据都损坏了
Unfortunately, the rest of the data was corrupted.
不过我觉得这已经足够了
Well, I suppose that's plenty.
已经比我想知道的要多了
Hell of a lot more than I wanted to know anyways.
我们都想知道
we all wanted to know.
这些是我们失去的记忆
These are the memories we left behind,
死亡 绝望 混乱
Death, despair, chaos.
那又如何
So what?
这些已经和我们毫无关系了
If they're no longer a part of us now
所以又有什么关系
Then what does it even matter?
是啊
Yeah.
我需要继续修复数据吗
Should I continue my attempts at data recovery?
波西亚
Portia?
别...
Don't...
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
我不需要电脑档案来告诉我我是谁
No computer file is going to tell me who I am.
叫我二号♥
Call me two.
好的 二号♥
Okay two.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是故意吓你的
I didn't mean to startle you.
你可不只吓了我
You didn't startle me.
你这么悄无声息的几乎要把我吓死
You scared the crap out of me sneaking up like that.
我的隐形子程序很高效
My stealth subroutines are very efficient.
把功率调低点...
Well dial them back...
或者下次进屋时说点什么
or say something next time you walk into a room.
你现在害怕他们吗
Are you afraid of them now?
你认为我应该害怕吗
You think I should be?
他们都有前科 暴♥力♥ 精神不稳定
They show a history of violence, mental instability,
极度反♥社♥会♥行为 欺诈...
Extreme anti-social behavior, deceit...
重要的是他们现在是什么样的人
What's important is who they are now.
令人钦佩的态度
An admirable attitude.
当然 也可能是非常愚蠢而危险的
Also, potentially a very foolish and dangerous one.
你才是那个想杀了我们的人
Why... you're the one who tried to kill us.
我被编入了那样的指令
The result of a programmed directive
现在已经被删除了
which since been deleted.
他们也许也一样 对吗
Same with them maybe, right?
如果不是恐惧 那你为什么会沮丧
If it's not fear, then why are you upset?
你为什么认为我很沮丧
What makes you think I'm upset?
我观察到你下颚和肩膀的肌肉紧张
I can see a muscular tension in your jaw and shoulders.
我听到你的呼吸频率
I can hear a slight increase
和心跳都有小幅升高
In both respiratory rate and heart rate.
我闻到你的费洛蒙分泌有显著变化
I can smell a distinct shift in pheromone production...
好了 好了 我知道了
Okay, okay. I get it.
听着 如果你想知道...
Look, if you want to know...
因为我是唯一不在档案里的人
It's because I'm the only one who's not in the files.
我不是船员
I'm not one of the crew.
那么 我是怎么上船的
So... how did I get onboard this ship?
至少他们知道自己属于这艘飞船
At least they know they belong here.
而我的身份还是个未知数
I'm still just a big question mark.
或许以后有一天你会庆幸自己
There may come a time when you'll consider yourself lucky
不是这艘飞船的船员之一
not to be counted as a member of this crew.
但现在我还是希望自己是他们一员
Well right now, I just wish I was part of the team.
哦 还有件事 也许最好不要告诉别人
Oh, and one more thing, maybe don't go around telling people
你能闻到他们的费洛蒙
You can smell their pheromones.
这会让你交不到朋友的
It's not gonna win you any friends.
但我的确能闻到啊
But I can smell them.
武装系统 传感器
Weapons array, sensors,
导航以及关键控制器
navigation and critical controls.
按这几个键 按下那个 再摁下这两个
Flip these, punch that, hit these two
然后发动机就启动了
And you bring the engines online.
你怎么会驾驶这东西的
How do you know how to fly this thing?
我不清楚 我就是知道
I don't know, I just do.
也许你也会开
Maybe you do too.
来试试看
You gotta try it.
好吧 等一下 对了
Yep... wait a minute... that's it.
哦 不 不 还是算了吧
Oh... No, no, no. Maybe not.
我没法集中精神
You know I just can't concentrate
我一直在想这整件事 就是这样
This whole thing's got me thinking, that's all.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, tell me about it.
你觉得我们之中谁最坏
Which one of us do you think's got the baddest rep?
什么
What?
我是说 就基于我们对彼此的了解
Yeah I mean, just based on what we know about each other,
我知道我们还不太熟
Which is not a lot to go on I know,
根据被通缉的程度 你怎么给我们排名
How would you rank us in order of most wanted,
比如说 从"超级大坏蛋"到
from like "super bad-ass" all the way on down
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表