剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
因为他们刚刚发射了导弹
Because they just launched missiles.
撞击时间 还剩六十秒
Time to impact... sixty seconds.
撞击时间 还剩五十秒
Time to impact... fifty seconds.
我们能做什么
What can we do?
飞船配有多钟导弹防御措施
The ship is also equipped with various
我可以启动它们
counter measures I can initiate.
要我给你演示出来吗
Would you like me to show you?
赶紧启动吧
Just do it!
听起来她们启动引擎了
Hey, sounds like they got the engines going.
没错
Yeah.
根据我们的加速度计算
Based on our current acceleration,
撞击时间 还剩四十秒
time to impact is now forty seconds.
我们不能比导弹快吗
We can't outrun it?
我已经让引擎超负荷运作了
I'm already pushing the engines past maximum.
能直接超光速吗
What about a jump to FTL?
我们没有时间进行必需的导航计算
We don't have time to execute the necessary nav calculations.
其他方案呢
Options?
我可以尝试加强机动规避
I could attempt further evasive maneuvers,
但是以这样的速度运转
but at these speeds
会使人造重力和惯性阻尼器超出负荷
they may overtax our artificial gravity and inertial dampeners.
开始吧
Do it.
什么情况
What the hell?
计算完成
Calculations complete.
开始超光速行驶
Jumping to FTL.
发生什么了
Wh-what happened?
我们失重了 大概几秒钟吧
We lost gravity for a few seconds there.
重力一回来 我们都摔在了地上
When it came back on, we all took a tumble.
你就是那会儿摔到了头
You hit your head on the way down.
- 是吗 - 是的
- I did? - Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
感觉还好
Yeah, I think so.
知道是谁 或为什么要攻击我们吗
So any idea who attacked us, or why?
不知道
None.
或许这跟那机器人有关
Maybe the robot had something to do with it.
我无意伤害这艘飞船上的任何人
I have no intention of harming anyone on this ship.
是啊 不过你刚刚差点把我们全杀了
Oh, yeah, except for the part where you nearly killed us all.
我不记得攻击过你们
I have no memory of such an attack.
你就一直这样说吧
So you keep saying!
行了 冷静一点
Alright, calm down.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me now?
我几小时前醒过来 完全不知道自己是谁
I wake up a couple of hours ago, I got no idea who I am,
怎么到了这儿
how the hell I got here.
几乎被一个健忘的机器人杀死
Nearly get killed by the Forgetful Robot,
差点被某艘神秘飞船炸成渣
almost blasted to scrag by some mysterious ship,
现在我们又不知道在什么地方飘着
and now we are floating in the middle of who-knows-where.
事实上 我们是知道的
Actually, we do know where.
我们正前往附近的一个殖民星球
We're on course for a nearby inhabited world.
是吗
We are?
在我们遇袭之前
Before we were attacked,
我启动了一个恢复程序
I initiated a recovery program
想尽量恢复最近删除
in order to salvage recently deleted
或被重写的数据
and overwritten data.
你能做到吗
You can do that?
这个过程很耗时
The process is time-consuming
而且大部分丢失的数据是不可恢复的
and most of the lost information is irretrievable.
不过 我还是尽力恢复了一些数据
However, I have managed to salvage some data.
什么数据
What kind of data?
这艘飞船的初始目的地
This ship's original destination,
不用十二个小时 我们就能到那儿
we should be arriving in less than 12 hours.
绿色的没那么难吃
Y'know, the green ones aren't that bad.
尝起来还是很恶心 不过比别的好
They still taste like shit but just not as much.
你确定没事吗
You sure you're okay?
是的
Yeah.
还是不记得自己撞到头了
Still don't remember hitting your head?
是的
Nope.
我就记得摔下来 眼前一黑
I just remember falling and then blackness.
然后 有一扇门
And-and the door.
什么门
What door?
在下面一个黑漆漆的地方
In a dark place... underneath.
一扇大金属门
A big metal door.
他们锁着它
They keep it locked.
一直锁着
Always.
为什么
Why?
里面有什么
What's inside?
秘密
Secrets.
行啊 不开就不开
Fine, be that way.
每个人都选个房♥间 休息一下
Everybody pick a room and get some rest.
我们将在十小时后降落
We'll be dropping out in ten hours.
你在开玩笑吗
You gotta be kidding me...
你好
Uh, hi.
你好
Hello.
有什么事吗
So what brings you by?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们即将进入轨道
We're about to enter orbit.
你正前往一个星球 想找到答案
You're heading down to the planet to look for answers.
我建议你穿上裤子
I suggest you wear pants.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我睡觉时喜欢到处滚
I roll around a lot in my sleep.
我们尝试和对方进行通话
We tried communicating with whoever's down there
但是没有收到任何回复
but received no response.
可能是技术问题
Could be a tech issue.
可能性多着呢
Could be a lot of things.
注意安全
Fly safe.
简直了
Damn.
这艘飞船有名字吗
This ship have a name?
它是幻影级掠夺者型的
It's a Phantom-class Marauder.
掠夺者型
Marauder.
挺酷的
Nice.
我们没理由推断那些居民是有敌意的
There's no reason to assume the inhabitants will be hostile.
也没理由推断他们无敌意
No reason to assume they won't be.
记着 我们只是来寻找答案的
Remember, we're just looking for answers.
不是来找麻烦的
We're not here to cause trouble.
别往前了
That's far enough
记得提醒我和机器人说"早告诉过你了"
Remind me to tell that robot "I told you so".
来者何人
Who are you?
你们来这里做什么
Why are you here?
我就怕被问这种问题
Yeah, I was afraid those questions might come up.
他们不是企业护卫队
They're not Corporate Guard.
可能是希罗瑟加的人
They could be Hrothgar's people.
希罗瑟加派你来的吗
Did Hrothgar send you?
可能吧
Maybe?
我们无意伤害任何人
We didn't come here to hurt anyone.
或者被伤害
Or get hurt.
尤其不想被伤害
Especially that last part.
所以我们为什么不放下武器…
So why don't we just lower our weapons…
所有人
All of us.
你说你们的飞船被袭击了
You say your ship was attacked?
其实不完全是…
Well, we're not exactly…
入侵者
Raiders.
不知道从哪里冒出来 毁掉了我们的引擎
Came at us out of nowhere, disabled our engines,
洗劫了我们的飞船 留下我们自生自灭
looted our ship, left us for dead.
你活着真是运气好
You're lucky to be alive.
幸亏我们及时恢复了生命保障系统
Wouldn't be if we hadn't managed to restore life-support.
导航失灵 我们盲目地乱飞 幸运的是
With nav systems down, we were flying blind, we got lucky,
在远程扫描仪上选了你们的居住地
picked up your settlement on our long-range scanners.
那么 欢迎你们在这里进行补给
Wow, well, you're welcome to re-supply
想要什么都请自便
and help yourself to whatever you need.
然后你们最好快离开
But then you best be off.
为什么
Why's that?
我们有麻烦了
We're expecting trouble.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表