剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表
黑暗物质 前情提要
Previously on Dark Matter...
我们和你一样才醒来
We all woke up just like you,
不知道自己是谁 也不知道怎么到这里的
no idea who we are or how we got here.
你说我们中有人抹去了我们的记忆
You said someone was responsible for wiping our memories.
不 不是我 是其他人
No, not me, it was someone else.
就像是我替他们记住了这些事情
It's like I'm remembering it for them.
我也许能将一些医疗器具
I might be able to adapt some of the medical equipment
改造成某种大脑探测器
to work as a kind of mind probe.
那我们要探测谁的大脑
And who's mind would we be probing?
我的
Mine.
所以这个马普尔索夫人到底是谁
So, who the hell is Ms. Maplethorpe, anyway?
她是我小时候的一个老师
She was a teacher I had when I was a kid.
这名字做密♥码♥不错
It's as good a code as any.
这个马普尔索夫人到底是谁
Who the hell is Ms. Maplethorpe, anyway?
这个马普尔索夫人到底是谁
Who the hell is Ms. Maplethorpe, anyway?
这名字做密♥码♥不错
It's as good a code as any.
我知道我永远不会忘记
I know I'll never forget it.
我知道了
I know it!
我知道密♥码♥了
I know the code!
我知道密♥码♥了
I know the code!
是马普尔索
It's Maplethorpe.
门没锁
It's open.
我可以等会再来
I can come back.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
你来干嘛
What do you want?
呃 报告情况
Uhh, status report.
你情况如何
What's your status?
我很好 谢谢 但是我指的是飞船的情况
I'm fine, thanks but I was talking about the ship.
它怎么了
What about it?
显然 所有系统的运行状态都
Well umm, apparently all systems are operating
并非最佳
below optimal levels.
仿生人正在想办法
The Android is on top of it.
而且我们的食物只能维持四天
Also, our food stores are down to four days
水存储量也下降了
and our water levels have dropped.
我爱死长时间的淋浴了
I do love my long showers.
她在尝试加强循环系统
Umm she's working on shoring up the recycling system.
我告诉她如果那意味着喝别人的尿
I told her if it means drinking other people's urine
那我宁愿脱水而死
then I'd rather die of dehydration.
但你可以接受喝自己的尿
You're fine with drinking your own though?
总得有个底线吧
Gotta draw the line somewhere.
听着 问题在于她已经在尽力了
Look, the uhh, the bottom line is she's doing the best she can,
但一个仿生人没法处理完这飞船上的事
but this bucket needs more work than one android can handle.
是啊
Yeah.
你可以转过来了
You can turn around now.
还有其他事吗
Anything else?
是的 我们的关系破裂了
Uhh yeah, we have a damaged relationship.
是吗
Do we?
要是再恶化 我们就得结束了
If it gets any worse we're gonna have to shut it down.
关系破裂了
A damaged relationship?
继电器开关
Relay switch.
我是说继电器开关
I said relay switch.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我觉得你听错了
I think you heard me wrong.
下层里的一个继电器开关...
There's a relay switch on the lower level...
听着 飞船处于失修状态
Look, the ship is in a state of disrepair
而我们没钱修理
and we can't afford to fix it.
这不是什么新鲜事
There's no news there.
我们对彼此坦诚行吗
Why don't we just be honest with each other?
你不是来报告状况的
You're not here to give me a status report.
那你觉得我是来干什么的
Why do you think I'm here?
获取情报
To get a status report.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
好吧 没错 你和三号♥最近
Alright yes, you and Three have been acting
表现得非常疏远
pretty distant toward each other lately.
要我说 他配不上你
And if you want my opinion, you can do better than him.
他至少还有一点可取之处
He has at least one redeeming quality.
我觉得你不会那么轻易动感情
I think it's just easy for you not to get emotionally attached.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为我无法想象
Because I can't imagine anyone
任何人会对他动感情
getting emotionally attached to him.
哦 你觉得我无法抵抗你
Oh you think I couldn't help myself with you
因为你无可救药的迷人吗
because you're hopelessly irresistible?
我没有... 我不是...
I didn't... I'm not...
情况是 结束了
Well status is, it's over.
你和三号♥
You and Three?
发生了什么
What happened?
他不喜欢做♥爱♥时我给他取的那些昵称
He didn't like all the names I was calling him during sex.
是这样吗
Is that what this is about?
什么
What?
你在挑逗我吗
You flirting with me?
仅供参考 如果我想勾引你
For your information, if I was flirting with you,
我会脱掉衣服 而不是穿上
I would be taking my clothes off, not putting them on.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
怎么 我以为...
What, I thought...
你想错了
You thought wrong.
但是如果
But if?
不 事情很复杂
No, it's complicated.
好吧
Right.
以及他
And also that.
别让我打扰你们啊
Don't stop on my account.
你有什么事吗
Did you need anything?
五号♥想出秘密房♥间的密♥码♥了
Five figured out the code to the mystery room.
开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
我们准备开门了
And we're about to open it
但如果你们俩有什么更好的事要做...
but if you two have something better to do...
没有
No.
就一条缝
That's it?
我觉得这门只能开这么大
I think that's as open as they're gonna get.
这飞船上为什么都这么麻烦
Why is everything on this ship so much work?
没有危险
Clear.
控制板似乎有故障
The panel appears to be malfunctioning.
显而易见
Of course it is.
请稍等
Give me a moment.
嚯嚯嚯
Hoo hoo hoo hoo!
哇哦哦
Whoa-ho-ho!
好了
Hah, alright!
就叫你蕾蕾好了
I'm gonna call you Racquel.
这些都锁上了
All these are locked.
啊 站一边去
Ah, just stand aside.
看看我能不能打开
See if I can fix that.
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
我们不知道这里面是什么
We don't know what's in there.
可能是易爆物品
It could be packed with explosives.
还有人想知道为什么在一个锁着门的房♥间里
You know, anyone else wondering why you need to lock a box
还需要把箱子也锁上吗
that's inside a locked room.
也许是我们偷来的东西
Could be something we stole
还没来得及打开
that we just haven't gotten around to opening yet.
嘿 有人知道这是什么吗
Hey, anybody know what this is?
哇 哇
Woah, woah!
怎么了
What?
我建议你小心点 不要激活它
I suggest you be careful not to activate it.
哦
Oh.
我知道这是什么
Well I know what this is.
我们发财了
We're rich!
哈 哈 哈!
Hoo-hoo-hoo!
呃 伙计们
Uh, guys.
她还活着
She's alive.
这个休眠舱连接着飞船能源 但没有连接数据
The pod's hooked up to the ships power but there's no data link.
这就能解释为什么任何系统扫描
That would explain why this chamber
都无法检测到这个休眠舱
never showed up on any of our system scans.
剧集 | 暗物质(2015) | 导航列表